Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) (63245 Views)

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by jidxin(m): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2021
IceTrice01:

Lmao, if you were the one you could abi? Na so u go just die throway, u think say na film
guy think.... You think the railings is for decoration right? Or it's easy to just topple over a railings like that
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by IceTrice01: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
jidxin:
guy think.... You think the railings is for decoration right? Or it's easy to just topple over a railings like that

Bro goan rewatch the video and don't mention me again. Thank you
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Techguy96(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

What else will push him to do it?

I'm certain it has to do with heart break.

Fear women
There's something wrong with u, if u think woman is the only reason a man can kill himself
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Techguy96:

There's something wrong with u, if u think woman is the only reason a man can kill himself

That exact same thing that was wrong with your alcoholic dead father is what is wrong with me.
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Techguy96(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

That exact same thing that was wrong with your alcoholic dead father is what is wrong with me.
Ok, u said it urself.
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Landmack: 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Slurity:
May you never get to the point that young man get to before taking that action. I have got to that level and even did it but God took my back. Not everyone you see in that level do drugs. Life is deep. Laugh less at others

You pple are quick to point everything to depression.

pls learn to talk less

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Landmack: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
Styluss:
oponu
ediot

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by aimmoney9: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
FKseun:

NA FOREIGN MOVIES DEY DECEIVE YOU!
Do they shout kilonshele in foreign movies?... grin

When his wife was interviewed she said he had been talking about suicide for 3 days straight but wasn't paid attention to and neglected because they thought he was inspired by Colorado...

Probing her further on whether he took it often she said no that it's Arizona that he frequents...

You must be his smoke mate to think this is a foreign movie... grin

It's people like you that call jet li a Nigerian..... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant / 50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.