Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Notable Ijaw Scholar's History Book On Bonny Called Out As Fraudulent - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notable Ijaw Scholar's History Book On Bonny Called Out As Fraudulent (10069 Views)

Breaking News: Ijaw Defense Council Will Be Live On Bonny Island. / Wike Imposes Curfew On Bonny, Onne Over COVID-19 / SPDC’s Force Majeure On Bonny Light Threatens 2020 Oil Revenue Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notable Ijaw Scholar's History Book On Bonny Called Out As Fraudulent by JANK23H(m): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2021
Liebermantic:

Why imposing Ijaw language as the Original Ibani language when history points to Bonny originating from Igbo land?
Why telling Bonny Indigenes that Igbo language is the language spoken as a result of Slave trade?
Why telling the Indigenes to stop speaking their Original Igbo language?
Why spreading this false history?
Never in any History book is any Ijaw man mentioned by name as Slave Merchant.
All the Kings Ijaw claimed to be Ijaw said they were Igbos..Now, why can't you make that same effort in Bayelsa where a village living close to each other don't understand themselves? Why can't you teach them Ijaw? Why must it be Bonny and Opobo?
Well, we are dismantling all those lies now..The Igbo people of 21st century won't be so kind to you Jo men this time... Waiting for the D-day
Nobody told anyone to do anything.Stop sounding silly.Are the Bonny people babies?Do you really think that in the 21st century a people can be controlled against their wish by another?

Think my friend.They decided to bring their dying language themselves, because it's theirs.

I'm not interested in those books written by some European writers who had only limited information.Some had to edit their initial works after they identified their mistakes.I presented Captain Pereira's account of 1508 and your Igbo brothers intelligently refused to talk about.That is because that account was much older than what they presented.It never in all its pages mentioned the Igbos or whatever appellation they may have been known.You know why?They were in the hinterlands.Instead he identified the Jos as the dwellers along the along the Atlantic coast; including Bonny where the Rio Real is.Your brothers come up with silly academic tactics to evade the fact I presented.

Don't be deceived by what you read here.Interview any Bonny/Opobo indigene you know,or still visit and get the truth.They aren't telling you to visit because they want you to believe their lies.
Re: Notable Ijaw Scholar's History Book On Bonny Called Out As Fraudulent by Liebermantic: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2021
JANK23H:

Nobody told anyone to do anything.Stop sounding silly.Are the Bonny people babies?Do you really think that in the 21st century a people can be controlled against their wish by another?

Think my friend.They decided to bring their dying language themselves, because it's theirs.
Did you present an account associating Bonny to Ijaw or Ijaw language?

I'm not interested in those books written by some European writers who had only limited information.Some had to edit their initial works after they identified their mistakes.I presented Captain Pereira's account of 1508 and your Igbo brothers intelligently refused to talk about.That is because that account was much older than what they presented.It never in all its pages mentioned the Igbos or whatever appellation they may have been known.You know why?They were in the hinterlands.Instead he identified the Jos as the dwellers along the along the Atlantic coast; including Bonny where the Rio Real is.Your brothers come up with silly academic tactics to evade the fact I presented.

Don't be deceived by what you read here.Interview any Bonny/Opobo indigene you know,or still visit and get the truth.They aren't telling you to visit because they want you to believe their lies.

Tell me if there is any Historically recorded event linking Bonny to Jo men.
No link at all..In fact, all the History books say without equivocation that Bonny Indigenes and kings are Igbo..This Ijawnization happened immediately during and after the civil war when the Government of Rivers state was placed on the hands of Ijaw as a compensation for betraying the Biafra struggle.. IJAW rose on the Igbophobic feelings of Federal Government to commit cultural and ethnic genocide..
Immediately after the war, Alagoa went to write history of cities without making reference to other existing history..What a fake professor from University of Ibadan. And the University accepted his theses..
Igbophobia is gradually dying.
Bonny indigene will rise up and that Igbophobia spread by Ijaw will be decimated.

5 Likes

Re: Notable Ijaw Scholar's History Book On Bonny Called Out As Fraudulent by 9Pluto(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2021
velocity25:
Bonny is Igbo and Igbo is Bonny

Lovely. What book is this?

1 Like

Re: Notable Ijaw Scholar's History Book On Bonny Called Out As Fraudulent by JANK23H(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2021
Liebermantic:

Tell me if there is any Historically recorded event linking Bonny to Jo men.
No link at all..In fact, all the History books say without equivocation that Bonny Indigenes and kings are Igbo..This Ijawnization happened immediately during and after the civil war when the Government of Rivers state was placed on the hands of Ijaw as a compensation for betraying the Biafra struggle.. IJAW rose on the Igbophobic feelings of Federal Government to commit cultural and ethnic genocide..
Immediately after the war, Alagoa went to write history of cities without making reference to other existing history..What a fake professor from University of Ibadan. And the University accepted his theses..
Igbophobia is gradually dying.
Bonny indigene will rise up and that Igbophobia spread by Ijaw will be decimated.
Present proof not conjectures.

I told you I presented a 1508 account written by a Portuguese expeditionist,and you are reciting the same ol' gibberish as your brothers.
Re: Notable Ijaw Scholar's History Book On Bonny Called Out As Fraudulent by Eastlandx: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2021
JANK23H:

Oga,go Bonny yourself and confirm that.The King Edward Dappa People,Perekule III has been celebrating his 25th Jubilee.You and your Igbo land grabbers should have been there to inform him of his Igbo origin.

You should be tired of these academic back and forth by now since it leads to no where.Ijos own Bonny,Opobo,Nembe,Brass, Kalabari and Okrika and most of the oil rich parts in the NigerDelta (Delta,Ondo, Bayelsa and a little part of Akwa Ibom),so deal with it.It's your reality and nothing you can do about it.

You can whine all you want on Nairaland and call us unprintable names.It is what it is.
Naso

1 Like

Re: Notable Ijaw Scholar's History Book On Bonny Called Out As Fraudulent by JANK23H(m): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2021
Eastlandx:

Naso
Paste the link
Re: Notable Ijaw Scholar's History Book On Bonny Called Out As Fraudulent by Eastlink(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Photo of fake Prof. Alagoa

2 Likes

Re: Notable Ijaw Scholar's History Book On Bonny Called Out As Fraudulent by Pass11: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Eastlandx:

Naso
Don't paste that Facebook link here please
Re: Notable Ijaw Scholar's History Book On Bonny Called Out As Fraudulent by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
ThickSharon123:

You done tire grin
There is no Ibo in the South South

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Jonathan Stopped First-class Travel Among Ministers In 2012; Ex-minister / Osinbajo: We Miss Ajimobi’s Wisdom In Governance / EFCC Operatives Forced Me To Agree To Refund N1 Billion – Ex-BPE DG, Dikki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.