Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Popular Yahoo Boy Run Mad In Grand Style As Baba Instructed Fail To Work - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Yahoo Boy Run Mad In Grand Style As Baba Instructed Fail To Work (810 Views)

My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager / I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) / Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Yahoo Boy Run Mad In Grand Style As Baba Instructed Fail To Work by onebaniblog: 12:02am On Feb 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkCxpad7eW8

PLEASE STILL USE THE LINK TO WATCH THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE...I DON'T KNOW WHY THE VIDEO IS NOT DROPPING DOWN HERE BUT YOU CAN USE THE LINK AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE PLEASE GUYS THANK YOU
Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Run Mad In Grand Style As Baba Instructed Fail To Work by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 14, 2022
God go dey catch them one by one.

Op, why didn't you turn on the audio so I can hear what he was saying as he was running around?

See the mumu girl acting. Na her head Dem for use. Make she just thank God.
Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Run Mad In Grand Style As Baba Instructed Fail To Work by bmdmix11: 1:09am On Feb 14, 2022
ok

(1) (Reply)

Xclusive Whatsapp TV With Phone Number 08160696107 Is A Big Scammer. / Urgent Message To All Southerners, Especially Yorubas In South-west / Man Laments As He Saw Beans In The Meat Pies He Bought. Photos And Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.