Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

2021 March8th Health Award Grant: How I Spent The Money - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2021 March8th Health Award Grant: How I Spent The Money (133 Views)

I Spent Like More Than 2k On Malaria Monthly, How Do I Help Myself Pls / We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris / Help, I Spent The New Year In The Hospital With my Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2021 March8th Health Award Grant: How I Spent The Money by Baoku82: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
I am a beneficiary of the 2021 MARCH8TH HEALTH AWARD GRANT organized by friends of vice president Professor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) and so I decided to spend the money for free medical screening and treatment of women, children, youth and elders of karara village in Kogi state. My hippocratic oath calls for consecration of our lives to the service of humanity and one of the greatest achievement in life is touching lives and impacting people. Wealth is never about the numbers of cars you drive, the numbers of houses you have, how fat your account is, the number of clothes and shoes you acquire but about the number of lives you touch while you yet draw breath.. When life bless you, the best is not to increase your standard of living but your standard of giving.. My team and I reached out to the good people of karara village, they were happy and we felt fulfilled. Thanks to MARCH8TH INITIATIVE ORGANIZERS, thanks to friends of prof [https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/friends-of-osinbajo-health-grant-dr-olusola-organises-free-medical-outreach-in-kogi/ Many more years in good health for the Vice President. [/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjYYuLqEK5o

(1) (Reply)

Herbs For All Sickness. Get Cured. / Dental Emergency / Is Orchitis Always Painful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.