Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,781 members, 7,862,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

I’ve Forgiven Jim Iyke, Let's Support Him For President Instead Of Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Forgiven Jim Iyke, Let's Support Him For President Instead Of Yul Edochie (423 Views)

'This Is Spiritual' – Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Death Of Yul Edochie’s Son / Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage / I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Forgiven Jim Iyke, Let's Support Him For President Instead Of Yul Edochie by Ghot: 12:00am On Dec 16, 2021
Controversial gay rights activist, Uche Maduagwu continues to taunt his colleague, Yul Edochie over a recent video that surfaced.

Yul Edochie who is a potential presidential aspirant for the 2023 elections had taken to his Instagram page to share a video of himself and the popular prophet, Odumeje dancing and stepping on Naira notes during a thanksgiving service.

This gesture angered Uche Maduagwu as he reprimanded him over the act while asking if that is how he wishes to rule the country if he eventually emerge president.

SOURCE: https://yawabase.com/2021/12/15/ive-forgiven-jim-iyke-lets-rather-support-him-for-president-than-yul-edochie/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija White Money Made Senator In Liberia Nigeria Bye Bye(video). / Davido Reaction After Rocking Tiwa Savage As They Perform 'somebody Son' / Shatta Wale Deep Secrets Exposed By His Best Friend Over Burnaboy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.