Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) (29299 Views)

US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by frankson1(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2021
Afamsi:
This is the worst US government in history just like we have in Nigeria. Joe Biden is evil and hates all that is good, but Israel will always win. They have divine assurance of victory over every foe

Read una say no undecided undecided
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by aribisala0(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Said Here long time ago that Biden is appointed to bring about the fall of Nomerica the Sleeping Giant aka " Mystery Babylon "

America became a Super Power because of the Strong Judaic Principles laid down by the Founding Fathers .
Israel has been the USA Most trusted ally and that is why GOD ALMIGHTY made America a Super Power because the Covenant says " I WILL BLESS THEM THAT BLESS THEE and CURSE them that Curse thee"

America of today has completely turned its back on GOD and is furiously advancing and Promoting everything that evokes GOD'S Wrath.

America of today is More anti- Israel than Pro- Israel.
America of today is Pro-Israel on the Pages of Newspapers and Anti-Israel in action.

Israel is at the Verge of War with its Enemies and America is playing Politics.

One thing is Sure! Israel cannot go down! When the Chips are down, GOD ALMIGHTY will Personally , Mightily and Furiously Defend HIS LAND just as the Bible says. HE will Crush all the Nations that comes against HIS First Born.

But you see Babylon the Great, the Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica, like ancient Judah, she is Gone! It is already a sealed deal! It has begun already! She will become an Excreta among the Nations.
If Babylon the Great Aka Nomerica is not Destroyed, I will Drop my Bible.

As for the People of GOD there, Fear not. GOD will Deliver His People before the Full Collaspe.
Strong principles laid down by founding fathers

Principles of genocide against the indigenous peoples they met there
Principles of enslavement of Black People

Can you stop talking nonsense about your imaginary God

Face reality and deal with the truth as it is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by frankson1(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Said Here long time ago that Biden is appointed to bring about the fall of Nomerica the Sleeping Giant aka " Mystery Babylon "

America became a Super Power because of the Strong Judaic Principles laid down by the Founding Fathers .
Israel has been the USA Most trusted ally and that is why GOD ALMIGHTY made America a Super Power because the Covenant says " I WILL BLESS THEM THAT BLESS THEE and CURSE them that Curse thee"

America of today has completely turned its back on GOD and is furiously advancing and Promoting everything that evokes GOD'S Wrath.

America of today is Pro-Israel on the Pages of Newspapers and Anti-Israel in action.

One thing is Sure! Israel cannot go down! When the Chips are down, GOD ALMIGHTY will Personally , Mightily and Furiously Defend HIS LAND just as the Bible says. HE will Crush all the Nations that comes against HIS First Born.

But you see Babylon the Great, the Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica, like ancient Judah, she is Gone! It is already a sealed deal! It has begun already! She will become an Excreta among the Nations.

As for the People of GOD there, Fear not. GOD will Deliver His People before the Full Collaspe.

You don't even understand your own post undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Kaysalas(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Patiently waiting for @Gospelpreacher1 to change to his main account @righteousness2 and preach his end time gospel.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by zinaunreal(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Afamsi:
This is the worst US government in history just like we have in Nigeria. Joe Biden is evil and hates all that is good, but Israel will always win. They have divine assurance of victory over every foe

My friend shut your trap what do you know.
You just talking total trash. What is the meaning of what you're saying? Must you write?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by ufotty2001: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Israel's doom is near if they don't stop their oppression against Palestinians are other dirty things they are doing.

If not for U.S.A all these while playing big-brother and defender, Israel will have been DELETED! No

Waiting for ignorant ass-liker 9ja Christians, especially those OSU IPOB JEW PIGS to quote me.
Another ignorant foolish extreme Muslim founded..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by aribisala0(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

It says here that Israel paid $2.4 billion dollars for the tankers already. Why can't the US speed up the delivery since they're currently in need of it? They're not in production, are they?

*sighs. I don't even knw why people keep purchasing military equipments from this USA. Their hardwares are extremely expensive and hard to maintain too. Also, they can cancel the delivery of any equipment you've PAID FOR, the moment you do them any wrong. Ask turkey.

US told turkey that they would no longer deliver F-35 fighter jets to them just because they purchased S-400 from Russia.

I'm happy they've now started buying from russia

Read and Comprehend

NOWHERE did it say Israel has PAID ONE DOLLAR for anything

4 Likes

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by nothingzpoil: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2021
dermmy:

You don't have sense.. Is America's destiny tied to that of Israel? Is America not a sovereign nation? Must America always do the bidding of Israel without thinking of the consequences it will have on America's interest and the middle east? This is common sense here. Who on earth would sell a refuelling tanker to an insane country trying to scuttle an ongoing nuclear negotiation through a pre-emptive strike. Must you bring religion into everything? Just think like someone who is educated for once. I just pity your children SMH.

@ d bolded... Soooo deep!

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by stayclearofme: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Afamsi:
They are with their Christianity beefs... Ignorance is a sin!
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Bluntemperor: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Afamsi:

O P this is a Stale news,over three weeks ago!
Una de try for this Nairaland,just for dragging traffic and making money from gaulible audience!

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by yahwehpickin(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

Who told you America has turned her back on God!!!!
Comrade you dey off me oh

2 Likes

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2021
Afamsi:
All these because he didn't give Isreal weapons to kill innocent people and children in Iran like Isreal did to the Palestinians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Lovenorth: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2021
Nice move, blood suckers should not be considered in the scheme of things

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by stayclearofme: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2021
Afamsi:
Read the post over and over, you will understand
You don't reason at all, you just jump.

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Jesuschristus: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2021
The fight I am waiting for is US vs Isreal.

2 Likes

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Righthussle: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

Your brain don gas oooo grin grin grin. You use your yam Chopin mouth dey say God will defend "HIS LAND" wey be Israel. So, God no defend us from Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen because naija no be him land abi. You get mind dey say Israel na "HIS First Born". How your own Christianity dey do you ? Wetin you dey smoke sef ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Lovenorth: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Afamsi:
Hitler was a nice guy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by GhostWisperer: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2021

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by UncleKoboko: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2021
ufotty2001:

Another ignorant foolish extreme Muslim founded..
Another frustrated OSU ipob jew pig...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2021
Afamsi:
Democrats are actually Demonrats.

2 Likes

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

You're not a child of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by naturallysimple(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

First off. What nuclear deal are you talking about? If you mean the nuclear negotiation going on BTW the US & Iran then the nuclear negotiation has broken down. Do you live in the village that you didn't know this?
Iran are asking that ALL sanctions be withdrawn. The US aren't ready to do that.

And yes, Israel requesting for refueling tanker from the US is something that shouldn't be a surprise. They're allies. Do you know what "allies" mean? I doubt it, judging from the trash you wrote.

Israel and USA are allies. Israel and Iran are archemeny. Iran are building a weapon that can be used to wipe Israel outta the surface of the earth.

Israel alone cannot take down Iran. So you tell me. As Israel are currently in need of external help, who do you think they should be asking help from. Is it not their ally, which is clearly USA? or you're actually expecting them to call Nigeria instead? Smh Dumbo

So you support war and when the back and forth start it your type that will be blaming everything Iran and forget who started it just like Palestine issue, Allied doesn't mean to just follow blindly if that is what you do. Did you think if Russia strike Ukraine America will bring in soldier to defend them, if you think then you don't to be on this topic and go and read Russia Geogian 6 days war.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2021
If to say na Trump, him no go think twice to give them, even daash them money ontop. But they still said he's anti-semite grin grin grin grin
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by aribisala0(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2021
anewchapter:
israel in the bible is different from present day israel. Wake up.
100% different

Those in the Bible were the same race of people as the Arabs.

Those who arrived from Europe are a completely different race of people with very weak and tenuous links to the Orignal Israel

Is it possible for them to be the same after 2500 years intermarrying with white people

Even at the time of Jesus he did not speak Hebrew and THERE WAS NO ISRAEL. He spoke Aramaic
JESUS DID NOT LIVE IN A COUNTRY CALLED ISRAEL

It is just like some mixed raced people arriving in Africa and seizing land by force claiming their ancestors lived here 2000 years ago
Mind you slavery was 400 years ago.

Imagine what would happen by way of racial mixing over 2500 years

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Solatium(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2021
Afamsi:

Another demented soul,who is evil,the one who sought needless war or the one trying to prevent it?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by parklamson: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2021
Nigeria Pentecostal Christians are worst than the Taliban and boko haram. Many of them can’t think because it a crime to reason under daddy GOs and Mummy GOs.

5 Likes

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by MangekyoAlt: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2021
naturallysimple:

So you support war and when the back and forth start it your type that will be blaming everything Iran and forget who started it just like Palestine issue, Allied doesn't mean to just follow blindly if that is what you do. Did you think if Russia strike Ukraine America will bring in soldier to defend them, if you think then you don't to be on this topic and go and read Russia Geogian 6 days war.

I'm not supporting war. Don't be retařded.
Iran is building weapons that would be used to destroy Israel in the future. I don't think there's anything wrong with Israel trying to make sure that doesn't happen.

Yes, USA will not send troops to defend Ukraine because THEY AREN'T ALLIES.
Since when did Ukraine become an ally of the US? Are they in Nato? Do they have a defence pact with the US? no?

If Russia attacked Canada or even Britain, then the USA would send troops because they have an alliance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Success77x: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by ginggerxy: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2021
dermmy:

What is good about Israel obtaining a refuelling tanker that it wants to use to cause a wildfire in the middle east? World powers are racing to rescue the nuclear deal Dullard Trump ditched now Israel is threatening a strike and trying to obtain refuelling tankers to carry it out. One thing I have noticed is Israel does not want any solution to the nuclear crisis that same Israel used Trump to create and once Israel starts that wildfire it will affect Israel seriously. Israel must be joking to think it can strike Iran without consequences.

So Biden's govt is the worst in U.S. history? Becasue he delayed the transfer of refuelling tankers that Israel is planning to use to cause a conflagration in the middle east? Dullard Trump last week confessed that Netanyahu just used him over the Iran issue. It is now clear to Mr Trump what he couldn't see during his tenure.
Netanyahu like every other reasonable leader is fighting for the interest of his country and that is how international politics is played . Do you want his relationship with trump to conflict the relationship of his country and units state of America? Definately no .

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by GetMeRight: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Lol. Mighty Israel want to attack Iran with the USA assurance but still can't do it without weapons and equipment from USA. Weakling!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Irma Aftermath On U.S. Virgin Islands / Venezuelan Military Truck Ran Into Citizens Protesting Against President Maduro / Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.