Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) (29324 Views)

US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by EdwardRandy(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righthussle:

Your brain don gas oooo grin grin grin. You use your yam Chopin mouth dey say God will defend "HIS LAND" wey be Israel. So, God no defend us from Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen because naija no be him land abi. You get mind dey say Israel na "HIS First Born". Wetin you dey smoke sef ?
The guy is a religious demented fool.

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by olugabbie(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Krismas:
grin U don’t understand. Israel only wants to drag America into a confrontation with Iran. Israel cannot face Iran.

I totally agreed. Israel has the capacity to carry out air strike on Iran. If they want to do it today. They can. Israelis current F-35 & Tanker fleets will do the job. But i don't think they have the political will to do it. Iran is not a country that you will attack and won't respond. I dont think Israel is ready for the consequence. They will definitely respond. I also believe that Israel does not know better than the more powerful countries like UK, France, German e.t.c that have decided that negotiation is the way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by babavik: 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Said Here long time ago that Biden is appointed to bring about the fall of Nomerica the Sleeping Giant aka " Mystery Babylon "

America became a Super Power because of the Strong Judaic Principles laid down by the Founding Fathers .
Israel has been the USA Most trusted ally and that is why GOD ALMIGHTY made America a Super Power because the Covenant says " I WILL BLESS THEM THAT BLESS THEE and CURSE them that Curse thee"
Oga pastor which one is nomerica

America of today has completely turned its back on GOD and is furiously advancing and Promoting everything that evokes GOD'S Wrath.

America of today is More anti- Israel than Pro- Israel.
America of today is Pro-Israel on the Pages of Newspapers and Anti-Israel in action.

Israel is at the Verge of War with its Enemies and America is playing Politics and tactically empowering Israel's Enemies.

One thing is Sure! Israel cannot go down! When the Chips are down, GOD ALMIGHTY will Personally , Mightily and Furiously Defend HIS LAND just as the Bible says. HE will Crush all the Nations that comes against HIS First Born.

But you see Babylon the Great, the Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica, like ancient Judah, she is Gone! It is already a sealed deal! It has begun already! She will become an Excreta among the Nations.
If Babylon the Great Aka Nomerica is not Destroyed, I will Drop my Bible.

As for the People of GOD there, Fear not. GOD will Deliver His People before the Full Collaspe.
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by MangekyoAlt: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
emae009:

FYI, I don't follow other people opinions. I make my own because of that I can defend it.
so who follows peoples words?

Israel is going to attack Iran in the next few months if not even weeks. They will attack their production sites. This information, I got from Israelis on reddit.

It's not the first time, Israel will do that. If this is your first time of hearing about it. Good for you.

So are you going to criticize them when they do it? Or defend them?

Russia made a mistake with handling Ukraine and just like your country, you're so focus on the West without seeing your own mistakes. start inward first, it helps.
We discussed this before. Yes, Russia failed to "pamper" them. But it would be foolish on their path to do nothing while Ukraine take decisions that would (definitely) lead to the death of millions of Russians in the future.

[b]Meanwhile, you still skipped my earlier question. Who sanctioned the USA when they pulled outta the ABM Treaty?

if I say you don't read now, you'll come back with an abusive word. If you read the comment I made on the post you wrote that statement. I said, I'd clearly give you an answer to all your questions but you have to create a thread and be specific about what you're asking. Simple and straightforward but somehow you missed it

Naive of you to even assume I would be creating a thread for something like this. What is the difference BTW answering it here and in a new thread? Nothing.
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Remman(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
Krismas:
grin Wot is history? Benjamin Netanyahu did d unthinkable by going to d America senate to ask dem to overrule Obama P5 + 1 pact with Iran! Wen he failed, he lobbed Trump seriously thru AIPAC until Trump was bewitched. Wot Israel wants is to drag America into the war with Iran. Biden knows too well If America couldn’t win Afghanistan, it cannot won Iran, who has even defeated the French within dis same generation
lol! It is none of this. Read history. be open minded
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by olugabbie(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

I'm not supporting war. Don't be retařded.
Iran is building weapons that would be used to destroy Israel in the future. I don't think there's anything wrong with Israel trying to make sure that doesn't happen.

Yes, USA will not send troops to defend Ukraine because THEY AREN'T ALLIES.
Since when did Ukraine become an ally of the US? Are they in Nato? Do they have a defence pact with the US? no?

If Russia attacked Canada or even Britain, then the USA would send troops because they have an alliance.

Who told u dat Iran is building Nuclear weapon so that they can strike Israel in future? This is ridiculous. The same way you were told that North Korea will wipe out South Korea with it's Nuclear weapon.

Nuclear weapon guaranties survival. Nobody messes with a Nuclear state. Iran needs assurance that it's not going to be invaded and that assurance can be found in its Nuclear program.

Lastly, be matured enough to argue without insulting pple. The essence of discussion of this kind, should be to educate & be educated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Fortune118005(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
chymeze:
Some people don't really know what's going on. This is setting the stage for the coming of Christ. Let me elucidate scripturally what's going on and what will happen.
These things have been orchestrated spiritually by God to happen in order to expedite the coming of Jesus. God placed an anti Israeli president in US to take away the support from Israel, so that the Antichrist who is coming will have an easy path to attack Israel.
This is what will happen. Joe Biden will be succeeded by a woman, most likely Harris. At this stage, US support for Israel will be very low. She will lead America to destruction in a nuclear battle. New superpowers will arise, from which the Antichrist will assume control. With America out of the picture, Israel will seemingly be defenceless and this is cause belligerent nations to attack them. That's when the Antichrist will make a pact of peace for 7 yearswith Israel which will keep them safe from the hostile nations. But in the middle of the 7 years he will break that peace pact and the great tribulation will now occur. Now we are at the stage where support for Israel is at its lowest. This simply tells us that the rapture is very imminent because believers won't be around when all these events will happen, according to scriptures.
Surrender your life right now to Jesus and get saved. I don't think we have much time left anymore before the rapture and tribulation. Observe the things happening around us and compare with scriptures and you'd see that the end is near
Love this
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Afamsi: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. MUST YOU INSULT HIM? CANT YOU DROP YOUR COMMENTS WITHOUT INSULTS? I HAVE NEVER SEEN RIGHTEOUSNESS INSULT ANYONE HERE BEFORE. WHY SO MUCH HATE ON HIM?
some of them re demonz
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Krismas(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Remman:
lol! It is none of this. Read history. be open minded
grin Why not summarize d history for me in 3sentences? grin Do u know after Germany surrendered in WW2, Winston Churchill was so elated that he addressed a press conference about it. grin Severally during the conference Churchill insisted that HISTORY WILL BE KIND TO BRITAIN. Someone then asked him, how he cud be that certain? His reply was, I WILL WRITE IT. Believe me, history is FAKE. The Israelis have a national information body that specialize in indoctrinating people world over with fictitious accounts of events. grin Perhaps dats wot u’ve been consuming

2 Likes

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by TiglathPILESER: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
dermmy:

You don't have sense.. Is America's destiny tied to that of Israel? Is America not a sovereign nation? Must America always do the bidding of Israel without thinking of the consequences it will have on America's interest and the middle east? This is common sense here. Who on earth would sell a refuelling tanker to an insane country trying to scuttle an ongoing nuclear negotiation through a pre-emptive strike. Must you bring religion into everything? Just think like someone who is educated for once. I just pity your children SMH.
you think what is spiritually orchestrated appeal to your rubbish logic and political correctness...watch as it unfolds...
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by GetMeRight: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
goaldynboy:

Try and get sense small!

Stop the insult and make your comment, kid!

If Israel shared border with Iran, Israel would have invaded Iran long ago!!

What is saving Iran is the distance between the two countries!

Israel just need refuelling aircraft! Nothing more!!

And how does this contradict my submission? I guess refuelling aircrafts are not part of the war machines which Israel doesn't have.

They already have the capacity to level Iran!!

The capacity given to them by USA plus assurance to come to their rescue in case they bit more than they could chew.

Go be informed here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93United_States_military_relations

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Haykinx98(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Said Here long time ago that Biden is appointed to bring about the fall of Nomerica the Sleeping Giant aka " Mystery Babylon "

America became a Super Power because of the Strong Judaic Principles laid down by the Founding Fathers .
Israel has been the USA Most trusted ally and that is why GOD ALMIGHTY made America a Super Power because the Covenant says " I WILL BLESS THEM THAT BLESS THEE and CURSE them that Curse thee"

America of today has completely turned its back on GOD and is furiously advancing and Promoting everything that evokes GOD'S Wrath.

America of today is Pro-Israel on the Pages of Newspapers and Anti-Israel in action.

Israel is at the Verge of War with its Enemies and America is playing Politics and tactically empowering Israel's Enemies.

One thing is Sure! Israel cannot go down! When the Chips are down, GOD ALMIGHTY will Personally , Mightily and Furiously Defend HIS LAND just as the Bible says. HE will Crush all the Nations that comes against HIS First Born.

But you see Babylon the Great, the Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica, like ancient Judah, she is Gone! It is already a sealed deal! It has begun already! She will become an Excreta among the Nations.

As for the People of GOD there, Fear not. GOD will Deliver His People before the Full Collaspe.
I thought Jesus preached peace,All this your nonsensical statement supports destruction..
But in vain do they worshipe,teaching as doctrine the precept of men .Matthew 15:9
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by GetMeRight: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

I'm not supporting war. Don't be retařded.
Iran is building weapons that would be used to destroy Israel in the future. I don't think there's anything wrong with Israel trying to make sure that doesn't happen.

Yes, USA will not send troops to defend Ukraine because THEY AREN'T ALLIES.
Since when did Ukraine become an ally of the US? Are they in Nato? Do they have a defence pact with the US? no?

If Russia attacked Canada or even Britain, then the USA would send troops because they have an alliance.

Lol. It's either you're still being childish or have been brainwashed completely. Even if Iran develop nuclear weapons today or tomorrow (which is very far from reality by the way), how could it be used against Israel that the rest of the world with may be the exception of USA, don't even know how many nuclear warheads she has as at today? Grow up and discuss reality like an adult, not this laughable excuse
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Ifogift007: 6:28am On Dec 17, 2021
dermmy:

You don't have sense.. Is America's destiny tied to that of Israel? Is America not a sovereign nation? Must America always do the bidding of Israel without thinking of the consequences it will have on America's interest and the middle east? This is common sense here. Who on earth would sell a refuelling tanker to an insane country trying to scuttle an ongoing nuclear negotiation through a pre-emptive strike. Must you bring religion into everything? Just think like someone who is educated for once. I just pity your children SMH.
But it is okay 4 Iran to acquire nuclear weapons?
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by compton11(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2021
goaldynboy:
[s][/s]

See this bloody headslamming terrorist!!

Islam and all Islamic countries and people will first be deleted b4 Israel can be deleted!

Nonsense idiot!!
see how your dumb ass is licking the ass of your Jew masters, the real hater of Jesus
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by compton11(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2021
goaldynboy:

Try and get sense small!

If Israel shared border with Iran, Israel would have invaded Iran long ago!!

What is saving Iran is the distance between the two countries!

Israel just need refuelling aircraft! Nothing more!! They already have the capacity to level Iran!!
nigga

Level the most powerful middle Eastern country? gringrin

They should have try it na grin
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Simeonjoe1: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

If you as a preacher support man made war and killing of other humans because they're not of the same religion then I'll say your not different from a terrorist and the mark of true Christianity LOVE was never in you.
Though I'm not surprised- babylon the great (churches of christaindorm) have dealings with the kings of the earth. Your destruction is imminent.
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by helicoptarr: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you

Amen in Jesus' name!

God bless you, too.

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by God1000(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Jesuschristus:
The fight I am waiting for is US vs Isreal.
this is the most stupid comment I've ever seen

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Fortune118005(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
God1000:
this is the most stupid comment I've ever seen
Yes, you're right.

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Olexy46: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Earn 50K REFERRING Potential Buyers for our Shopping Trolleys Automatic Disinfecting/Sanitizing Anti COVID-19 Machine for Shopping Centers.

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Olexy46: 11:24am On Dec 18, 2021
Earn 50K REFERRING Potential Buyers for our Shopping Trolleys Automatic Disinfecting/Sanitizing Machine for Shopping Centers.

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by FoolishBoy419: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2021
emae009:

did I say the US can pull-out of treaties and others shouldn't?

there you go again, inventing what I never said or implied then get all worked up on your own imagination.

The treaty is why countries are not allowed to have nuclear weapons.
If you defile that, you get sanctioned. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Isreal and Iran is a whole other ball game. Even Israel was complaining that the international community should do more than just warn and sanction Iran.

It's like you don't know what a treaty ischeesy

A country has to actually SIGN it before it can apply to them. US or any other country for that matter has no right to tell a sovereign nation what it can or cannot produce to protect herself. Even Israel is not a signatory to the treaty you are yapping about
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by emae009(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

It's like you don't know what a treaty ischeesy

A country has to actually SIGN it before it can apply to them. US or any other country for that matter has no right to tell a sovereign nation what it can or cannot produce to protect herself. Even Israel is not a signatory to the treaty you are yapping about

Read wide!!!!

Why isn't Russia, their so called friend not backing them to produce that. Nor China or North Korea.
They are not the only countries to not sign it. Several others are there too and if those countries try the same thing, they'll be met with sanctions.
Nothing you nor I can do to change that
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by FoolishBoy419: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
emae009:

Read wide!!!!

Why isn't Russia, their so called friend not backing them to produce that. Nor China or North Korea.
They are not the only countries to not sign it. Several others are there too and if those countries try the same thing, they'll be met with sanctions.
Nothing you nor I can do to change that

USA isn't backing its allies to produce them either (because that will very clearly expose their hypocrisy) so why point fingers at Russia?

Sanctions, unless those from the UN, are not the way you think they are. It's just USA using its economic advantage to thwart other countries. Iran has already faced those sanctions and survived, that's why Israel is fooling herself with the idea of using military action to stop Iran.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pakistani Wearing Dress With Arabic Print Almost Lynched To Death For Blasphemy / Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits / President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.