Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) (29314 Views)

US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Krismas(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
JayFredo:

So since all this years Israel threatening to attack Iran, they don’t have a refueling aircraft, that’s heedless, it means they aren’t ready. Israel should thread careful because Iran is not Palestinian or Syria before they take one wrong step that’ll lead to their destruction
grin U don’t understand. Israel only wants to drag America into a confrontation with Iran. Israel cannot face Iran.

2 Likes

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Krismas(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Remman:
Lol. Read history, you'll know why. You tried but missed the point.
grin Wot is history? Benjamin Netanyahu did d unthinkable by going to d America senate to ask dem to overrule Obama P5 + 1 pact with Iran! Wen he failed, he lobbed Trump seriously thru AIPAC until Trump was bewitched. Wot Israel wants is to drag America into the war with Iran. Biden knows too well If America couldn’t win Afghanistan, it cannot won Iran, who has even defeated the French within dis same generation
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by emae009(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Hahaha I didn't know that the US and Russia had a pact to reduce their nuclear stockpile. You must think I'm a kid, don't you?

The soviet union had at least 40k nuclear weapons after the cold War. After their disintegration, majority of it went to Russia with the rest Goin to Ukraine.

USA immediately had Ukraine get rid of theirs, and then created a pact with Russia to reduce their stockpile. Good, I know about all that.

Now, that's one of the Treaty they've compiled with. Now you tell. What about other like Anti ballistic missiles that they've pulled out from?
They can decide that they don't want to comply with a Treaty whenever they like, while other who also decide to do the same are some sorta animals?

Are those who aren't Americans some sorta subhumans to you?

The only reason the US pulled out of that ABM and short range ballistic missile Treaty is because they've built base in many countries around the world. So placing ballistic missiles in those bases would be in their interest.

Iran have chose that they won't follow the Treaty. If you have a problem with it, you can go kill yourself.

Since you can't keep your thoughts one place. it's hard to follow what color is your problem.

You said some morons said Ukraine is a sovereign nation so they can do as they like. Then since Iran is a sovereign nation why can't they have nuclear weapons..

I gave you the reason why but as usual. you'll go off course. Bring stuff that don't even relate to your original question and then go laughing with your ilk.

I can definitely answer all your questions but you'll have to create a thread for that and be specific about what you are asking.
Not this hide and seek you want to drag me into.

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by emae009(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

You claimed Iran MUST follow the every Treaty. Have the USA been following every Treaty that they were supposed to comply with? No.

You claim Iran wouuld get sanctioned if they don't follow the Treaty. What sanction could they possible met upon Iran this time? Iran's has been living in sanctions for a long time now. So I guess what they'll say to idiots like you is "bring it on".

Meanwhile, if Iran would get sanctioned, why was the USA not sanctioned when they pulled out of the ABM Treaty and all other treaties they've broken before? They're immune to sanctions aren't they?

where on earth did I claim Iran or any other country must follow treaties??
are you oh!kay?
no, it's a serious question?

You will just invent argument and then expect me to join you in it.
No thank you.
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by goody2019: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Said Here long time ago that Biden is appointed to bring about the fall of Nomerica the Sleeping Giant aka " Mystery Babylon "

America became a Super Power because of the Strong Judaic Principles laid down by the Founding Fathers .
Israel has been the USA Most trusted ally and that is why GOD ALMIGHTY made America a Super Power because the Covenant says " I WILL BLESS THEM THAT BLESS THEE and CURSE them that Curse thee"

America of today has completely turned its back on GOD and is furiously advancing and Promoting everything that evokes GOD'S Wrath.

America of today is More anti- Israel than Pro- Israel.
America of today is Pro-Israel on the Pages of Newspapers and Anti-Israel in action.

Israel is at the Verge of War with its Enemies and America is playing Politics and tactically empowering Israel's Enemies.

One thing is Sure! Israel cannot go down! When the Chips are down, GOD ALMIGHTY will Personally , Mightily and Furiously Defend HIS LAND just as the Bible says. HE will Crush all the Nations that comes against HIS First Born.

But you see Babylon the Great, the Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica, like ancient Judah, she is Gone! It is already a sealed deal! It has begun already! She will become an Excreta among the Nations.
If Babylon the Great Aka Nomerica is not Destroyed, I will Drop my Bible.

As for the People of GOD there, Fear not. GOD will Deliver His People before the Full Collaspe.

Misnomer, confused soul. Israel of God, Spiritual Israel, is it the same with this Political Israel? You can drop your Bible and join your Israel to fight your 'Nomerica'

2 Likes

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by MangekyoAlt: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
emae009:

Since you can't keep your thoughts one place. it's hard to follow what color is your problem.

You said some morons said Ukraine is a sovereign nation so they can do as they like. Then since Iran is a sovereign nation why can't they have nuclear weapons..

I gave you the reason why but as usual. you'll go off course. Bring stuff that don't even relate to your original question and then go laughing with your ilk.

I can definitely answer all your questions but you'll have to create a thread for that and be specific about what you are asking.
Not this hide and seek you want to drag me into.

Guy make you sabi dey use your brain abeg.
I asked your biased ass If Iran agrees to the Treaty?? do they? C' mon you answer me? No!.

There are countries out there who're not in that Treaty. Ranging from Israel to China to India etc. They have chosen not be bound by it.

The USA and these countries have thought us that they can choose to pull out of any Treaty anytime they want. Some can even choose to not be in a Treaty at all, e.g China, Israel.

Iran has chosen that they don't care about such Treaty, it doesn't concern them.

So my dear, if the thing pain you, the highest you can do is wail.

The US right now can't threaten Iran with sanctions again since they've been in sanctions almost all their lives. The USA pressures SWIFT to pull out Iranian banks from it. What could be more worse than that?

The only thing they can do now is invade Iran (like they're fond of doing). But unfortunately Iran isn't a Baby country. Any aggressive move could start a WW3
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by emae009(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Krismas:
grin Why does NPT not affect Israeli Nukes?

I don't know why you guys can't use the Internet for once.

Israel is alleged to have Nuclear capabilities.
The ones that are known are US, Russia, France, Britain, China, India, Pakistan, North Korea etc.
before the treaty if you had bothered to read about it instead of coming here to laugh ignorantly. Countries were in a race to acquire nuclear capabilities but seeing the effect of what that did you Japan.
The Treaty was drafted to prevent countries from having it. Because unlike conventional weapons, the effect of the radiation to humans and the environment is alarming.
With the way terrorist are acquiring weaponry, do you think if they got their hands on something like that, they would care about the damages it would cause before using it??

So Countries that had nuclear capabilities still had them even after the treaty.. Those that didn't are they ones that are being prevented from having them.
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by MangekyoAlt: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
emae009:

where on earth did I claim Iran or any other country must follow treaties??
are you oh!kay?
no, it's a serious question?

You will just invent argument and then expect me to join you in it.
No thank you.
grin grin Ogbeni you claimed Iran (despite being a sovereign state) should NOT be allowed to build nuclear weapons because of some Treaty (a Treaty they don't recognize, nor agree to).

You even went on to say they should be sanctioned on failing to comply with the Treaty. Do you not remember saying that? Or you want me to quote your own words to you?

Go back to my very first comment and read all your replies. You'll be surprised by how dumb you actually are.
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by MangekyoAlt: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
emae009:

The ones that are known are US, Russia, France, Britain, China, India, Pakistan, North Korea etc.
before the treaty if you had bothered to read about it instead of coming here to laugh ignorantly. Countries were in a race to acquire nuclear capabilities but seeing the effect of what that did you Japan.
The Treaty was drafted to prevent countries from having it. Because unlike conventional weapons, the effect of the radiation to humans and the environment is alarming.
With the way terrorist are acquiring weaponry, do you think if they got their hands on something like that, they would care about the damages it would cause before using it??

So Countries that had nuclear capabilities still had them even after the treaty.. Those that didn't are they ones that are being prevented from having them.
The bolded
Who thought you history abeg? grin grin
You need proper schooling mate grin
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by emae009(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Leave the guy. Israel does not deny having any nuclear warhead. If this was Iran, the US would have invaded already to confirm "if they're a threat to world peace"

seriously, let's leave everything. What level are you??
Just so I know who I'm dealing with. I don't mean that as an insult just a genuine question.

Do you know why I asked that? your level of questioning leaves me baffled.
Israel are alleged to have it, they haven't tested anything to indicate they do at least not that the world knows of.
This country is an ally to United States, isn't that in US favor if they do?

Iran isn't an ally to the US. They having it is a threat to national security. I haven't heard any of those terrorist groups or Middle Eastern states agitate and sing "Dead to Russia" or "Dead to China". Even " Dead to say Spain or Portugal".
Their attacks and hate are usually channeled the US mostly followed by Britain and France.

When someone wants you dead, Goodluck handing them nuclear weapons.

you should at least reason some of the stuff you typed. it will do a lot of help to you
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by emae009(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

grin grin Ogbeni you claimed Iran (despite being a sovereign state) should NOT be allowed to build nuclear weapons because of some Treaty (a Treaty they don't recognize, nor agree to).

You even went on to say they should be sanctioned on failing to comply with the Treaty. Do you not remember saying that? Or you want me to quote your own words to you?

Go back to my very first comment and read all your replies. You'll be surprised by how dumb you actually are.

when you start laughing unnecessarily then I don't have a conversation with you.

I answered your question and you said I claim. You asked why, I gave you the reason.
And you want to turn it around on me.

Since you're so knowledgeable on what I said, why haven't you talked about China which I mentioned earlier to show it wasn't just Iran that aren't allowed. That any country will come under sanctions if they possess weapon grade Uranium.
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by MangekyoAlt: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
emae009:

Just so I know who I'm dealing with. I don't mean that as an insult just a genuine question

What level I'm I? Well a few billions higher than you mate

Israel are alleged to have it, they haven't tested anything to indicate they do at least not that the world knows of.

Well read the screenshot, try to comprehend the statements, and tell me why Israel chose to NOT sign the Treaty...

Iran isn't an ally to the US. They having it is a threat to national security. I haven't heard any of those terrorist groups or Middle Eastern states agitate and sing "Dead to Russia" or "Dead to China". Even " Dead to say Spain or Portugal".
Their attacks and hate are usually channeled the US mostly followed by Britain and France.
and why do they hate Britain, USA, France and love the others? Tell us.

Countries hand nuclear weapons to other countries? Since when?

you should at least reason some of the stuff you typed. it will do a lot of help to you
I do. Same cannot be said for you

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by emae009(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

The bolded
Who thought you history abeg? grin grin
You need proper schooling mate grin

Since you don't know how to use your phone, let me help you this once.
the bolded should answer your laughter:

The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty was an agreement signed in 1968 by several of the major nuclear and non-nuclear powers that pledged their cooperation in stemming the spread of nuclear technology. Although the NPT did not ultimately prevent nuclear proliferation, in the context of the Cold War arms race and mounting international concern about the consequences of nuclear war, the treaty was a major success for advocates of arms control because it set a precedent for international cooperation between nuclear and non-nuclear states to prevent proliferation.

After the United States and the Soviet Union signed the Limited Test Ban Treaty in 1963, leaders of both nations hoped that other, more comprehensive agreements on arms control would be forthcoming. Given the excessive costs involved in the development and deployment of new and more technologically advanced nuclear weapons, both powers had an interest in negotiating agreements that would help to slow the pace of the arms race and limit competition in strategic weapons development. Four years after the first treaty, the two sides agreed to an Outer Space Treaty that prevented the deployment of nuclear weapons systems as satellites in space. Of far greater import, Soviet and U.S. negotiators also reached a settlement on concluding an international non-proliferation treaty.

By the beginning of the 1960s, nuclear weapons technology had the potential to become widespread. The science of exploding and fusing atoms had entered into public literature via academic journals, and nuclear technology was no longer pursued only by governments, but by private companies as well. Plutonium, the core of nuclear weapons, was becoming easier to obtain and cheaper to process. As a result of these changes, by 1964 there were five nuclear powers in the world: in addition to the United States, the Soviet Union, and the United Kingdom, all of which obtained nuclear capability during or shortly after the Second World War, France exploded its first nuclear bomb in 1960, and the People’s Republic of China was not far behind in 1964. There were many other countries that had not yet tested weapons, but which were technologically advanced enough that should they decide to build them, it was likely that they could do so before long.

The spread of nuclear weapons technology meant several things for international lawmakers. While the only countries that were capable of nuclear strike were the United States, its close ally Britain, and the Soviet Union, the doctrine of deterrence could be reasonably maintained. Because both sides of the Cold War had vast stocks of weapons and the capability of striking back after being attacked, any strike would likely have led to mutually assured destruction, and thus there remained a strong incentive for any power to avoid starting a nuclear war. However, if more nations, particularly developing nations that lay on the periphery of the balance of power between the two Cold War superpowers, achieved nuclear capability, this balance risked being disrupted and the system of deterrence would be threatened. Moreover, if countries with volatile border disputes became capable of attacking with nuclear weapons, then the odds of a nuclear war with truly global repercussions increased. This also caused the nuclear states to hesitate in sharing nuclear technology with developing nations, even technology that could be used for peaceful applications. All of these concerns led to international interest in a nuclear non-proliferation treaty that would help prevent the spread of nuclear weapons.

Although the benefits to be derived from such a treaty were clear, its development was not without controversy. A ban on the distribution of nuclear technology was first proposed by Ireland in a meeting of the General Assembly of the United Nations in 1961. Although the members approved the resolution, it took until 1965 for negotiations to begin in earnest at the Geneva disarmament conference. At that time, U.S. negotiators worked to strike a delicate balance between the interest in preventing further transfer of the technology that it shared with the Soviet Union and the desire to strengthen its NATO allies by giving several Western European nations some measure of control over nuclear weapons. The plan for a nuclear NATO threatened to scuttle the talks altogether, and the United States eventually abandoned it in favor of reaching a workable treaty. A more difficult problem involved the question of bringing non-nuclear nations into line with the planned treaty. Nations that had not yet developed nuclear weapons technology were essentially being asked to give up all intentions to ever develop the weapons. Without this agreement on the part of the non-nuclear powers, having the nuclear powers vow never to transfer the technology would likely not result in any real limitation on the number of worldwide nuclear powers. After two years of negotiations, the nuclear powers managed to make enough concessions to induce many non-nuclear powers to sign.

The final treaty involved a number of provisions all aimed at limiting the spread of nuclear weapons technology. First, the nuclear signatories agreed not to transfer either nuclear weapons or nuclear weapons technology to any other state. Second, the non-nuclear states agreed that they would not receive, develop or otherwise acquire nuclear weapons. All of the signatories agreed to submit to the safeguards against proliferation established by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). Parties to the treaty also agreed to cooperate in the development of peaceful nuclear technology and to continue negotiations to help end the nuclear arms race and limit the spread of the technology. The treaty was given a 25-year time limit, with theagreement that it would be reviewed every 5 years.

The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty was, and continues to be, heralded as an important step in the ongoing efforts to reduce or prevent the spread of nuclear weapons. Still, it had one major drawback in that two nuclear powers, France and the People’s Republic of China, did not sign the agreement, nor did a number of non-nuclear states. Of the non-nuclear states refusing to adhere, and thereby limit their own future nuclear programs, of particular importance were Argentina, Brazil, India, Israel, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and South Africa, because these powers were close to being capable of the technology. In fact, in 1974, India joined the “nuclear club” by exploding its first weapon. Pakistan tested its first atomic bomb in 1983.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by MangekyoAlt: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
emae009:

when you start laughing unnecessarily then I don't have a conversation with you.

I answered your question and you said I claim. You asked why, I gave you the reason.
And you want to turn it around on me.

Since you're so knowledgeable on what I said, why haven't you talked about China which I mentioned earlier to show it wasn't just Iran that aren't allowed. That any country will come under sanctions if they possess weapon grade Uranium.

Look bro. I'm not against the USA & Israel trying to make sure Iran doesn't create nuclear weapons.

I'm a Christian. Our holy site is in Jerusalem which the capital of Israel.

Iran possessing nuclear weapons is a threat to jews and us as a whole.

Now, the question I asked in my first question read: if people exoect russia to sit and allow Ukraine take decisions that would undermine their security because they're a sovereign state, why then do they exoect the US and Israel to allow Iran do whatever they like despite are a sovereign state. You claimed it is because of the Treaty. Treaty that they didn't sign? They're not currently bound by that Treaty.

Meanwhile, Iran having nuclear weapons is a threat to Israel. Israel should do whatever is within their power to make sure they deter them from building it. If that is okay with you.

Then russia doing everything within their power to make sure Ukraine doesn't bring in weapons that could be used to harm them shouldn't be viewed as something stupid to you
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by MangekyoAlt: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
emae009:

Since you don't know how to use your phone, let me help you this once.
the bolded should answer your laughter:

The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty was an agreement signed in 1968 by several of the major nuclear and non-nuclear powers that pledged their cooperation in stemming the spread of nuclear technology. Although the NPT did not ultimately prevent nuclear proliferation, in the context of the Cold War arms race and mounting international concern about the consequences of nuclear war, the treaty was a major success for advocates of arms control because it set a precedent for international cooperation between nuclear and non-nuclear states to prevent proliferation.

After the United States and the Soviet Union signed the Limited Test Ban Treaty in 1963, leaders of both nations hoped that other, more comprehensive agreements on arms control would be forthcoming. Given the excessive costs involved in the development and deployment of new and more technologically advanced nuclear weapons, both powers had an interest in negotiating agreements that would help to slow the pace of the arms race and limit competition in strategic weapons development. Four years after the first treaty, the two sides agreed to an Outer Space Treaty that prevented the deployment of nuclear weapons systems as satellites in space. Of far greater import, Soviet and U.S. negotiators also reached a settlement on concluding an international non-proliferation treaty.

By the beginning of the 1960s, nuclear weapons technology had the potential to become widespread. The science of exploding and fusing atoms had entered into public literature via academic journals, and nuclear technology was no longer pursued only by governments, but by private companies as well. Plutonium, the core of nuclear weapons, was becoming easier to obtain and cheaper to process. As a result of these changes, by 1964 there were five nuclear powers in the world: in addition to the United States, the Soviet Union, and the United Kingdom, all of which obtained nuclear capability during or shortly after the Second World War, France exploded its first nuclear bomb in 1960, and the People’s Republic of China was not far behind in 1964. There were many other countries that had not yet tested weapons, but which were technologically advanced enough that should they decide to build them, it was likely that they could do so before long.

The spread of nuclear weapons technology meant several things for international lawmakers. While the only countries that were capable of nuclear strike were the United States, its close ally Britain, and the Soviet Union, the doctrine of deterrence could be reasonably maintained. Because both sides of the Cold War had vast stocks of weapons and the capability of striking back after being attacked, any strike would likely have led to mutually assured destruction, and thus there remained a strong incentive for any power to avoid starting a nuclear war. However, if more nations, particularly developing nations that lay on the periphery of the balance of power between the two Cold War superpowers, achieved nuclear capability, this balance risked being disrupted and the system of deterrence would be threatened. Moreover, if countries with volatile border disputes became capable of attacking with nuclear weapons, then the odds of a nuclear war with truly global repercussions increased. This also caused the nuclear states to hesitate in sharing nuclear technology with developing nations, even technology that could be used for peaceful applications. All of these concerns led to international interest in a nuclear non-proliferation treaty that would help prevent the spread of nuclear weapons.

Although the benefits to be derived from such a treaty were clear, its development was not without controversy. A ban on the distribution of nuclear technology was first proposed by Ireland in a meeting of the General Assembly of the United Nations in 1961. Although the members approved the resolution, it took until 1965 for negotiations to begin in earnest at the Geneva disarmament conference. At that time, U.S. negotiators worked to strike a delicate balance between the interest in preventing further transfer of the technology that it shared with the Soviet Union and the desire to strengthen its NATO allies by giving several Western European nations some measure of control over nuclear weapons. The plan for a nuclear NATO threatened to scuttle the talks altogether, and the United States eventually abandoned it in favor of reaching a workable treaty. A more difficult problem involved the question of bringing non-nuclear nations into line with the planned treaty. Nations that had not yet developed nuclear weapons technology were essentially being asked to give up all intentions to ever develop the weapons. Without this agreement on the part of the non-nuclear powers, having the nuclear powers vow never to transfer the technology would likely not result in any real limitation on the number of worldwide nuclear powers. After two years of negotiations, the nuclear powers managed to make enough concessions to induce many non-nuclear powers to sign.

The final treaty involved a number of provisions all aimed at limiting the spread of nuclear weapons technology. First, the nuclear signatories agreed not to transfer either nuclear weapons or nuclear weapons technology to any other state. Second, the non-nuclear states agreed that they would not receive, develop or otherwise acquire nuclear weapons. All of the signatories agreed to submit to the safeguards against proliferation established by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). Parties to the treaty also agreed to cooperate in the development of peaceful nuclear technology and to continue negotiations to help end the nuclear arms race and limit the spread of the technology. The treaty was given a 25-year time limit, with theagreement that it would be reviewed every 5 years.

The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty was, and continues to be, heralded as an important step in the ongoing efforts to reduce or prevent the spread of nuclear weapons. Still, it had one major drawback in that two nuclear powers, France and the People’s Republic of China, did not sign the agreement, nor did a number of non-nuclear states. Of the non-nuclear states refusing to adhere, and thereby limit their own future nuclear programs, of particular importance were Argentina, Brazil, India, Israel, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and South Africa, because these powers were close to being capable of the technology. In fact, in 1974, India joined the “nuclear club” by exploding its first weapon. Pakistan tested its first atomic bomb in 1983.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

Ogbeni summer use this. I hate reading epistles. undecided
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by emae009(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
What level I'm I? Well a few billions higher than you mate

Well read the screenshot, try to comprehend the statements, and tell me why Israel chose to NOT sign the Treaty...

and why do they hate Britain, USA, France and love the others? Tell us.

I do. Same cannot be said for you

omo guyyyyy
this just showed me what I needed to know.
Did you even understood what I wrote there before jumping to reply.
No offense but you lack basic understanding of simple sentences yet you're billion miles higher than me
maybe you should check yourself
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by MangekyoAlt: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
emae009:

omo guyyyyy
this just showed me what I needed to know.
Did you even understood what I wrote there before jumping to reply.
No offense but you lack basic understanding of simple sentences yet you're billion miles higher than me
maybe you should check yourself
I understood what you meant perfectly. I was trying to be sarcastic with my reply since you made sense. Too bad you're too uneducated to realize
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Krismas(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
emae009:

grin With all due respect, u lack knowledge on Nuke politics. The Israeli whistle blower who exposed the Israel Nuke arsenal is still rotting in Israeli jail. Israel has nukes. That is sure. In the 50s after WW2 why was America doing open nuke testing in Japan if they cared about the environment? The only way to stop proliferation of nukes is for all to get rid of their nukes. Simple
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Coolgent(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
If you are looking for terrorists you will see them here, waiting for war to happen, idiots.
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Said Here long time ago that Biden is appointed to bring about the fall of Nomerica the Sleeping Giant aka " Mystery Babylon "

America became a Super Power because of the Strong Judaic Principles laid down by the Founding Fathers .
Israel has been the USA Most trusted ally and that is why GOD ALMIGHTY made America a Super Power because the Covenant says " I WILL BLESS THEM THAT BLESS THEE and CURSE them that Curse thee"

America of today has completely turned its back on GOD and is furiously advancing and Promoting everything that evokes GOD'S Wrath.

America of today is Pro-Israel on the Pages of Newspapers and Anti-Israel in action.

Israel is at the Verge of War with its Enemies and America is playing Politics and tactically empowering Israel's Enemies.

One thing is Sure! Israel cannot go down! When the Chips are down, GOD ALMIGHTY will Personally , Mightily and Furiously Defend HIS LAND just as the Bible says. HE will Crush all the Nations that comes against HIS First Born.

But you see Babylon the Great, the Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica, like ancient Judah, she is Gone! It is already a sealed deal! It has begun already! She will become an Excreta among the Nations.

As for the People of GOD there, Fear not. GOD will Deliver His People before the Full Collaspe.

Permit me to say you're mentally challenged!
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Krismas(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
emae009:

Just so I know who I'm dealing with. I don't mean that as an insult just a genuine question.

grin And wot does America call Iran? Triangle of evil. It was Europe that stopped Bush from not invading Iran. Why should such an enemy like America also have nuclear weapon? Why look at it one way? As for testing nukes, did u know wen France tested theirs? It was done under water. Israel did secret testing
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by owagbeba: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pcVthWy2U

https://m.jpost.com/israel-news/us-rejects-israeli-request-for-tanker-aircraft-as-iran-plans-advance-688600/amp

This news is nothing but Psyops. Don’t believe this trash report from Jerusalem post.

It’s about putting pressure on Iran. But I hope the hot heads in Tel Aviv realize that if they ever undertake this bombing run on Tehran, Dimona will be rubbles !
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by StreetFight: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
dermmy:

You don't have sense.. Is America's destiny tied to that of Israel? Is America not a sovereign nation? Must America always do the bidding of Israel without thinking of the consequences it will have on America's interest and the middle east? This is common sense here. Who on earth would sell a refuelling tanker to an insane country trying to scuttle an ongoing nuclear negotiation through a pre-emptive strike. Must you bring religion into everything? Just think like someone who is educated for once. I just pity your children SMH.

You are responding to a mentally imbalanced idiot. He does not have a sense that can process what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by emae009(m): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Look bro. I'm not against the USA & Israel trying to make sure Iran doesn't create nuclear weapons.

I'm a Christian. Our holy site is in Jerusalem which the capital of Israel.

Iran possessing nuclear weapons is a threat to jews and us as a whole.

Now, the question I asked in my first question read: if people exoect russia to sit and allow Ukraine take decisions that would undermine their security because they're a sovereign state, why then do they exoect the US and Israel to allow Iran do whatever they like despite are a sovereign state. You claimed it is because of the Treaty. Treaty that they didn't sign? They're not currently bound by that Treaty.

Meanwhile, Iran having nuclear weapons is a threat to Israel. Israel should do whatever is within their power to make sure they deter them from building it. If that is okay with you.

Then russia doing everything within their power to make sure Ukraine doesn't bring in weapons that could be used to harm them shouldn't be viewed as something stupid to you

sometimes I do wonder if it's two people handling this one account. One isn't ........ let me stop there.

Apples and Oranges... You're saying two different things entirely and trying to lump them together using sovereignty.

I wonder how many more times I have to say this. Yes Iran is a sovereign state, they are building drones, fighter jets and conventional weapons, nobody is stopping them from doing it. You just can't build nuclear weapons. You don't have to be a party to the treaty itself. There's another act on the sales and use of radioactive materials. I mentioned the UN warning of China to show to some extent that it wasn't just an Iran thing. Even if say Brazil that isn't part of the Treaty wants to, they will be advised to not. Failure of not following that advise will lead to sanctions.

This is totally different scenarios from Ukraine. Ukraine joining NATO is bad news to Russia, nobody has said otherwise but Russia allowed it to reach the level that their brother will chose to align with a foreigner over them.
Russia had multiple chances to remedy the situation but because they're so focused on showing the West how mighty they are, they keep choosing the wrong path.
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by Lekan239(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

Folly is joy to him that is destitute of wisdom: but a man of understanding walketh uprightly.
Proverbs 15:21

(1) Proverb 26:12: Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him
(2) Proverb 12:15: The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice. Do you?
(3) Wise people think before they act; fools don’t—and even brag about their foolishness (Proverbs 13:16). Don't you?
(4) Wisdom … cries out in the public square…Folly …calls out to men going by who are minding their own business. (Proverbs 1: 20; 9: 13, 15). Go to the church and preach stop disturbing people minding their businesses here.
(5) It is better to be a poor but wise youth than an old and foolish king who refuses all advice (Ecclesiastes 4:13). Don't you?
(6) The quiet words of the wise are more to be heeded than the shouts of a ruler of fools (Ecclesiastes 9:17). Don't you think people do not take you seriously here again?
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by MangekyoAlt: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
emae009:

sometimes I do wonder if it's two people handling this one account. One isn't ........ let me stop there.

Apples and Oranges... You're saying two different things entirely and trying to lump them together using sovereignty.

I wonder how many more times I have to say this. Yes Iran is a sovereign state, they are building drones, fighter jets and conventional weapons, nobody is stopping them from doing it. You just can't build nuclear weapons. You don't have to be a party to the treaty itself. There's another act on the sales and use of radioactive materials. I mentioned the UN warning of China to show to some extent that it wasn't just an Iran thing. Even if say Brazil that isn't part of the Treaty wants to, they will be advised to not. Failure of not following that advise will lead to sanctions.

This is totally different scenarios from Ukraine. Ukraine joining NATO is bad news to Russia, nobody has said otherwise but Russia allowed it to reach the level that their brother will chose to align with a foreigner over them.
Russia had multiple chances to remedy the situation but because they're so focused on showing the West how mighty they are, they keep choosing the wrong path.

Oga the truth is you're dumb..... Clearly.
Who is going to stop Iran and with what?

The west that cut Iran off and meted sanctions upon them?

And yes, a country can decide to not sign such a Treaty. Ask Israel and China. The highest the international community can do is wail.

Upon all the wailing, China still keeps the one they have and keep addidnt to their nuclear arsenal.

Like I said before. Iran is a sovereign state. they have chosen to snub the Treaty (otherwise they wouldn't be building nuclear weapons).

And because they're a sovereign state, the USA, Israel and international community shouldn't do more than Wail.
They shouldn't even contemplate invading Iran, or attacking them. If they do, theres no way it would be accepted by you, right?
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by emae009(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Oga the truth is you're dumb..... Clearly.
Who is going to stop Iran and with what?

The west that cut Iran off and meted sanctions upon them?

And yes, a country can decide to not sign such a Treaty. Ask Israel and China. The highest the international community can do is wail.

Upon all the wailing, China still keeps the one they have and keep addidnt to their nuclear arsenal.

Like I said before. Iran is a sovereign state. they have chosen to snub the Treaty (otherwise they wouldn't be building nuclear weapons).

And because they're a sovereign state, the USA, Israel and international community shouldn't do more than Wail.
They shouldn't even contemplate invading Iran, or attacking them. If they do, theres no way it would be accepted by you, right?

there you go again calling me dumb and then envisioning something that isn't going to happen to create an argument out of it.

Have I said anything about invading. I said sanctions will be issued. That have been done .
North Korea even under sanctions have increased their capabilities. Did anyone invade them?
whether Iran finally do have a nuclear weapon or not doesn't really concerns me.

If you're looking for who to have imaginary scenarios argument with.. I've past that level. You'll have to find someone else
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by samonak(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

This Isreal you're rooting for, are you aware they aided the apartheid regime of the Boers in South Africa to oppress the Blacks? The Jews also played a very significant role in aiding Trans Atlantic slave trade? Are you also aware that the same Jews in present day Isreal operate a racist system in which blacks are considered a permanent under class and seen as being inferior?
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by MangekyoAlt: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
emae009:

there you go again calling me dumb and then envisioning something that isn't going to happen to create an argument out of it.

Have I said anything about invading. I said sanctions will be issued. That have been done .
North Korea even under sanctions have increased their capabilities. Did anyone invade them?
whether Iran finally do have a nuclear weapon or not doesn't really concerns me.

If you're looking for who to have imaginary scenarios argument with.. I've past that level. You'll have to find someone else
Israel is going to attack Iran in the next few months if not even weeks. They will attack their production sites. This information, I got from Israelis on reddit.

If and when that happens, I hope I don't see you here defending their actions?
Normally I wouldn't see defending their actions as something bad. I personally will when that time comes. But you! You claim my best country in the world, Russia should do nothing and allow Ukraine bring in their enemy USA in, who would then bring short ranged nuclear ballistic missiles just outside their borders bEcAuSe ThEy'Re A sOvErEiGn State. So defending them would be extremely hypocritical on your side

Meanwhile, you still skipped my earlier question. Who sanctioned the USA when they pulled outta the ABM Treaty?
Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by olugabbie(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
blowjohn:

U don't get it, do u?
It's better for these weapons to be in the hands of countries like us than iran etc.
Don't u see how russia, china, north korea etc are busy flexing muscles and showcasing weapons?
Do u see america doing that?
See u see this china eh? If care is not taken, they will even bully african countries

This is ridiculous. If i may ask? How many countries has North korea wiped out with it's nuclear weapon? US & it's allies told us that Kim is a lunatic, unpredictable e.t.c But in reality, how many war has he fought. Same goes for Russia and China. The only country that has used Atomic bomb to kill thousands is US. US keeps flexing it's muscle in the middle east despite being responsible destruction in the region.

The only reason Iran want Nuclear weapon is to stop the West from interfering in its domestic affairs and to reduce the threaten of invasion to zero. They just want to survive.

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by olugabbie(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
blowjohn:

U don't get it, do u?
It's better for these weapons to be in the hands of countries like us than iran etc.
Don't u see how russia, china, north korea etc are busy flexing muscles and showcasing weapons?
Do u see america doing that?
See u see this china eh? If care is not taken, they will even bully african countries

This is ridiculous. If i may ask? How many countries has North korea wiped out with it's nuclear weapon? US & it's allies told us that Kim is a lunatic, unpredictable e.t.c But in reality, how many war has he fought? These leaders that the West refer to as dangerous are not fools. They know the consequence of war. The only country that has used Atomic bomb to kill thousands is US. US keeps flexing it's muscle in the middle east despite being responsible for the destruction in the region.

The only reason Iran want Nuclear weapon is to stop the West from interfering in its domestic affairs and to reduce the threaten of invasion to zero. They just want to survive.

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) by emae009(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Israel is going to attack Iran in the next few months if not even weeks. They will attack their production sites. This information, I got from Israelis on reddit.

If and when that happens, I hope I don't see you here defending their actions?
Normally I wouldn't see defending their actions as something bad. I personally will when that time comes. But you! You claim my best country in the world, Russia should do nothing and allow Ukraine bring in their enemy USA in, who would then bring short ranged nuclear ballistic missiles just outside their borders bEcAuSe ThEy'Re A sOvErEiGn State. So defending them would be extremely hypocritical on your side

Meanwhile, you still skipped my earlier question. Who sanctioned the USA when they pulled outta the ABM Treaty?

FYI, I don't follow other people opinions. I make my own because of that I can defend it.

It's not the first time, Israel will do that. If this is your first time of hearing about it. Good for you.

Russia made a mistake with handling Ukraine and just like your country, you're so focus on the West without seeing your own mistakes. start inward first, it helps.

if I say you don't read now, you'll come back with an abusive word. If you read the comment I made on the post you wrote that statement. I said, I'd clearly give you an answer to all your questions but you have to create a thread and be specific about what you're asking. Simple and straightforward but somehow you missed it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Irma Aftermath On U.S. Virgin Islands / Venezuelan Military Truck Ran Into Citizens Protesting Against President Maduro / Pakistani Wearing Dress With Arabic Print Almost Lynched To Death For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.