Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,403 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Have You Heard About Chinmark Fin-africa Partnership,join Today And Earns Monthl - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Heard About Chinmark Fin-africa Partnership,join Today And Earns Monthl (223 Views)

Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) / Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About Chinmark Fin-africa Partnership,join Today And Earns Monthl by Gibson9253(m): 6:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Who is Chinmark Group?
Ans� Chinmark Group is a multi national conglomerate that caters for the most important needs of every human like food, shelter, ease of movement and growth opportunities. We are specifically in involved in
★Building quality private and commercial housing structures.
★Helping individuals gain more wealth through investments opportunities.
★Creating organic food from the arable lands we have for human consumption.
★Transporting road users in a regal and professional manner in vicinities and routes we operate.
★Giving out soft loans to individuals and businesses for growth opportunities.

2, How does Chinmark/ FinAfrica Investment work?
Ans� When you invest with FinAfrica Investment you are signing up for a return of 3%-5% Return of Investment (ROI) on capital invested on a monthly basis of a minimum duration of 6 (Six) months and a maximum of one years.

3. What is Finafrica investments?
Ans� FinAfrica investment is the registered investment arm of Chinmark Group.
It is a deliberate and functional pool of increasing the wealth of the investors who pool in resources as investment into the company and these investors receive profit on a monthly basis for the period of investment.

4, How safe is my money?
Ans� 100% Safe�. We take your investment serious and protect it.

5, Do I get my money back?
Ans� Interest is paid in monthly while capital is paid back to the investor automatically as soon as the investment tenure expires.

6, What is the minimal investment in Finafrica?
Ans� 500,000 (Five hundred thousand naira) or its equivalent in any global currency

7, What happens if the company collapse.
Ans� Your capital is still paid back to you... Chinmark Group is here to stay and not collapsing soon�.

8. Who runs Finafrica..
Ans� Chinmark Group with Amb. Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah as the General Managing Director.

9.Where are the offices of Finafrica and Chinmark group?
Ans� Our head office is at #25 Ken Nnamdi Drive Unity Estate Maryland Independence Layout Enugu, Enugu state.

138 Wetherall road Opposite City Primary School Owerri, Imo state.

10, Is FinAfrica a registered investment?
Yes it is fully registered.

11. Is Finafrica insured against loss?
Ans� Yes, all arms of FinAfrica investment are insured.

12, How do I become an investor.
Ans� You can become an investor by pooling in resources/funds as investment into the company.

You can call or Watsapp on 07067328167/09014255211

Here is there website www.chinmarkgroup.com
You can WhatsApp or call 07067328167
You can visit any of our branch offices:dubai,Enugu,Onitsha,Lagos(surulere,lekki,ikeja,IMO,port harcourt,Abuja,kaduna,owerri

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Business In Nigeria / Opera's Cryptocurrency Browser (early Access) / Will MPL Be The Crypto For The Quantum Financial System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.