Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria (70763 Views)

Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by NLPoliceWoman: 6:50am On Dec 19, 2021
RTR
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by freeborn02: 6:56am On Dec 19, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

Yes, mannabbgrills, alias NLpolicewoman, I have proves that you are a criminal. I will show you the proofs if you accept my challenge.

Seun, mynd44, Dominique and justicewise you love mentioning in your bid to break nairaland rule should moderate the debate.

Accept my challenge and stop editing my post and hiding in the panties of mods like a desperate weakling.

Or, are you a desperate weakling?

You can't hide anymore. Everyone on nairaland now know that you are a fake patriot, a national enemy.

1 Like

Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:06am On Dec 19, 2021
Don27tiky:
i have traveled to uk and Canada. I know those countries are better organized but my country is Nigeria and I love it with the whole of my heart. If those other countries had people like you who hate their countries they would never have gotten to the level they are. It is people that make those countries great. Calling Nigeria shithole shows that empty heads like you have nothing to contribute to making this country great.
Nigeria is shithole because majority of the masses their Brains are filled with shits, maggots and gutter water, they prefer agony , suffering and smiling in front of camera claiming everything is alright.. and people like you who claimed to have seen sane clime will keep encouraging them giving them false hope that one day Nigeria will be like those places you have seen
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by FatimaAbubakar(f): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2021
post=108616285:
Nigeria is blessed mhen!!!

SHUT UP!!!
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by Bukden16(m): 7:44am On Dec 19, 2021
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGeSNaMqY6U

National Park Service in Nigeria. It is located along Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Expressway, Abuja, about one kilometer from the City Gate, opposite the Eid Prayer Ground and adjacent to the Military Cemetery.

In this video I visited the Park the
Mini Zoo
Camp site
Restaurant
And the safari

Kos kos dey worry u for head
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by RichardRexs(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2021
It has been in existence for decades now.
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by VEHINTOLAR: 8:11am On Dec 19, 2021
What is unbelievable about this place now ? There is nothing extraordinary here,please !
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by Foreseer: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2021
post=108616285:
Nigeria is blessed mhen!!!
#30k monthly
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by Doracity82(m): 8:27am On Dec 19, 2021
wiseoneking:
This woman, every time enemies, enemies, what kind of creature are you. Stop it. Anytime you come online you are full of Hate. You got to change.
He is not a woman. He is a jobless paid agent that collects stipend of 30k per month to promote this regime.

1 Like

Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by MykLANNY(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2021
I don't see anything unbelievable here
Kcitytv:

National Park Service in Nigeria. It is located along Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Expressway, Abuja, about one kilometer from the City Gate, opposite the Eid Prayer Ground and adjacent to the Military Cemetery.

Mini Zoo
Camp site
Restaurant
And the safari
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by Don27tiky(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Nigeria is shithole because majority of the masses their Brains are filled with shits, maggots and gutter water, they prefer agony , suffering and smiling in front of camera claiming everything is alright.. and people like you who claimed to have seen sane clime will keep encouraging them giving them false hope that one day Nigeria will be like those places you have seen
my questions for you is
.did God create Nigeria to be like this and made Canada, uk us France Ireland to be the way they are?
Well if you don’t know that it is the people who made proper use of what God gave them To build their countries that you admire today then you are the problem of this country and don’t deserve to stay here. People like you who only want to live off what other people have done without any meaningful impact to the Country. Failures like you if you get the opportunity to visit one of those countries will never want to comeback cos you prefer living and enjoy what others have suffered to create. Cover your face in shame cos your purpose for creation is worthless to Nigeria
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by Amodi470(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2021
othermen:
It’s like a cemetery for dead animals. Stuffed.

This is an insult to Nigeria.

There are mansions in Ogbomoso that has even more.

Exactly, is is an insult to Nigeria
While other countries are already in the moon building the future of their unborn generation
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by syntekelite(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kcitytv:

Even abuja indigenes no dey reach there...
Mini Zoo
Camp site
Restaurant
And the safari
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by NLPoliceWoman: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
RTR
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by mamawa123: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
When are you going to load the photos because I don’t see anything yet
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by Hkff: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation / Ethiopia Just Entered 2013 While The Rest Of The World Is In 2020 - HistoryVille / Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.