Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria (71045 Views)

You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) / A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:22am On Dec 20, 2021
Don27tiky:
my questions for you is
.did God create Nigeria to be like this and made Canada, uk us France Ireland to be the way they are?
Well if you don’t know that it is the people who made proper use of what God gave them To build their countries that you admire today then you are the problem of this country and don’t deserve to stay here. People like you who only want to live off what other people have done without any meaningful impact to the Country. Failures like you if you get the opportunity to visit one of those countries will never want to comeback cos you prefer living and enjoy what others have suffered to create. Cover your face in shame cos your purpose for creation is worthless to Nigeria
and why are you dragging into what your ancestors decided to brought on themselves due to greed and selfishness
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by Don27tiky(m): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
and why are you dragging into what your ancestors decided to brought on themselves due to greed and selfishness
yes it is true that our fathers messed up but that does not mean we cannot make things better. If we have this mindset about Nigeria will we ever fight like Americans and Europeans to make it better? If we are all determined to change this country we can.
Sorry I insulted you earlier
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Don27tiky:
yes it is true that our fathers messed up but that does not mean we cannot make things better. If we have this mindset about Nigeria will we ever fight like Americans and Europeans to make it better? If we are all determined to change this country we can.
Sorry I insulted you earlier
we lost it long time ago, until they stop voting base on ethnic and religious line, things will remain like this or even get worst. I can't even believe, people still see General buhari as as best thing after heaven, despite All his incompetence . I think we deserves the punishment
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by Don27tiky(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
we lost it long time ago, until they stop voting base on ethnic and religious line, things will remain like this or even get worst. I can't even believe, people still see General buhari as as best thing after heaven, despite All his incompetence . I think we deserves the punishment
to me I don’t think the problem of Nigeria is the president. We complained about Obj, Jonathan and now Buhari. To be honest Nigeria has not fare better. But if you look critically you will see that our greatest problem comes from the governors senators house of rep members who are suppose to be our direct representatives. The is always releasing money’s to this guys and they do nothing but keep it to themselves and we don’t hold them accountable. We all blame the president when we should start with them. The governors lead the blame and we follow, forgetting that they are the real thieves, counselor is given for his community development he keeps it for his family but we blame the president. Americans and Europeans start attacking their local leaders before looking at the president
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Don27tiky:
to me I don’t think the problem of Nigeria is the president. We complained about Obj, Jonathan and now Buhari. To be honest Nigeria has not fare better. But if you look critically you will see that our greatest problem comes from the governors senators house of rep members who are suppose to be our direct representatives. The is always releasing money’s to this guys and they do nothing but keep it to themselves and we don’t hold them accountable. We all blame the president when we should start with them. The governors lead the blame and we follow, forgetting that they are the real thieves, counselor is given for his community development he keeps it for his family but we blame the president. Americans and Europeans start attacking their local leaders before looking at the president
Nigeria politicians are the reason we are where we are today , but buhari own nah the worst of them all, they just voted incompetent clown that doesn't know his light from right, obj was corrupt during his time but we weren't in this state, he has a vice who always at loggerheads to checkmate his excesses, same to Jonathan.. to make the matter worst , they have started again with Tinubu and his puppet yemi osibande, am not hating any yoruba leader or against any of them becoming president, but in these two we lack that president we all desire, igbos I knw are the most democrat in Nigeria as It stands, igbo man want enabling environment where he will do his business in peace without harassment, that's why I want out from Nigeria because They don't see Nigeria getting any better soon, What Nigeria needs now is overhaul of our federal system of government, its not working let's go back to regional system, where every region should have it own government, control it resources, has it own police, I don't need to go to Abuja to complain before I defend myself against invading fulani terrorist from Sudan and mali, I want to develop at my own pace , anyone saying our unity is not negotiable should go and get his/her brain check .
Re: National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria by vickodedon(m): 2:44am On Jan 25, 2022
totosucker:
Wetin dey here? You don go obudu before?
please how can I get to Obudu from Asaba?? Which route I go take

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Judge Returns Air Peace File For Re-Assignment / Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos / Ethiopia Just Entered 2013 While The Rest Of The World Is In 2020 - HistoryVille

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.