Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) (30399 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) / Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by ateizaa(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Chykes4micheal: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
If i slap this bobrisky ehn, e go menstruate
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by dammypat(f): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
MZEE01:
I am still wondering how this guy would feel, waking up in the morning to go piss standing tall with gbola with long nails, wigs and still think about being a woman at the same time

Aswear! It must really be a difficult life for him
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Galileopapi:
you're gay or what? Do as you wish I no get your type time, my stance is my stance.
Yeah you should have said this in the first place man..stop being judgemental son..
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by ramatintin(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
My Precious Daddy , pls open the eyes of this young man to see where he is heading to with all these evil lifestyle and Non Essential abracadabraments.

DADDY, open the eyes of all to see and Understand that Heaven and Hell are so Real and that there is much more to our Existence than engaging in riotous and Vanitous living.

My Daddy Open the eyes of all I Pray in JESUS Name... Amen
go and make money poverty is a disease
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by stamapro(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ebonygeek:

What did you share on your last birthday? undecided

Take time and read the whole story, this time deliberately and consciously, anything worth doing is worth doing well, I never announced to the public about my birthday, so anyone that is claiming to invite billionaires, to prove him get money, make e do am well. My msg sir
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by PlaysNigeria: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
jospepper:
So this guy never tire with this lifestyle?

Meanwhile you can join us on WhatsApp to learn how you can get your Business Name Registered for N10,500 only instead of the 20-30k being charged by agents.

Hi me up on WhatsApp to learn more.
Someone pls verify this.
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by tonididdy(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
In this life, make money or you will suffer.

... I have a little iota of respect for this lad.
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Obeyudavid: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pray for yourself. May God be with you
Righteousness2:
My Precious Daddy , pls open the eyes of this young man to see where he is heading to with all these evil lifestyle and Non Essential abracadabraments.

DADDY, open the eyes of all to see and Understand that Heaven and Hell are so Real and that there is much more to our Existence than engaging in riotous and Vanitous living.

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by jospepper(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
PlaysNigeria:

Someone pls verify this.
it's authentic info.
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Poleski: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

You mean your imaginary Daddy?
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Poleski: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2021
He's living his life the way he wishes and he's not hurting anyone! He's not forcing you to be like him. He's not "blocking" your progress in life and also not dictating how you should live!

I may not like his lifestyle but he has the right to live the way he wants. This is a free world.

Most of you here attacking him mercilessly are so-called Christians who don't practice what they preach! You come online to attack people, utter all sorts of sh*t, and still go to church to pretend to be true Christians. 

Your bible tells you to love and don't hate! It tells you to not judge others! It also advises you to love your neighbor as yourself.
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Agozie48: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Poleski:
He's living his life the way he wishes and he's not hurting anyone! He's not forcing you to be like him. He's not "blocking" your progress in life and also not dictating how you should live!

I may not like his lifestyle but he has the right to live the way he wants. This is a free world.

Most of you here attacking him mercilessly are so-called Christians who don't practice what they preach! You come online to attack people, utter all sorts of sh*t, and still go to church to pretend to be true Christians. 

Your bible tells you to love and don't hate! It tells you to not judge others! It also advises you to love your neighbor as yourself.

God will bless you a million folds for this your comment, people who commit worst sin than the person they are crucifying will come and be judging someone for choosing to live life the way he wants to .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe In Afro 2006 Vs 2016 / Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) / Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.