Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) (30396 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) / Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by dvkot(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sodom

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by aktolly54(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hmm..if aso ebi no pass one 1m ,make I bend. Everything is just avenue to milk people money. Picking clothes for house warming, I never hear this kind thing before

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Iseoluwani: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Money miss road

dvkot:
Sodom

Gomorrah

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Savage101(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
I go go oh
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by batstan(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bobrisky is a barbie.
grin
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Loreettaa: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
With all your money, you can't afford laser hair removal for your chin, hairy Bob.
Fake life Bob.
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Galileopapi(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

let "them " live "their" life and stop spamming unnecessarily..if Dem give you the iPad you no go collect?
Do you know gays can't be sperm donors?
I put to you some moral depravities can affect you medical wise be very very careful
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by countryman13: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
officialteemi:
Wetin be this na..
Dah
My brother na who me wan ask? man turn woman so a go carry my head go dey warm house. chai
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Galileopapi:

[s]Do you know gays can't be sperm donors?
I put to you some moral depravities can affect you medical wise be very very careful[/s]
And how is that your business?face and work on your life before you talk about how and what people do with their life..
Una no dey ever mind una business..what's your own if gays can't be sperm donors?
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
My Precious Daddy , pls open the eyes of this young man to see where he is heading to with all these evil lifestyle and Non Essential abracadabraments.

DADDY, open the eyes of all to see and Understand that Heaven and Hell are so Real and that there is much more to our Existence than engaging in riotous and Vanutious living.

My Daddy Open the eyes of all I Pray in JESUS Name... Amen
lol who told you he didn’t see abeg everybody has the right to live his/her life hoe they want
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by treatise: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
FutureDecisions:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdoP2pohOO4i6m6szKqWZYLKUVvCdxR_2idfA0/?utm_medium=copy_link

him to allow them attend[b] HIS[/b] housewarming party. I like the HIS used here.
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by NkanuSon: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dick currency grin grin
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by clothingonline(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Who will pay for me lolz

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by ipobarethieves: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
My Precious Daddy , pls open the eyes of this young man to see where he is heading to with all these evil lifestyle and Non Essential abracadabraments.

DADDY, open the eyes of all to see and Understand that Heaven and Hell are so Real and that there is much more to our Existence than engaging in riotous and Vanutious living.

undecided carry ur confused mind go Ikeja under bridge. There u'll see sound mind pipu preaching the good news without harassing pipu.Allow God to do his judgement undecided
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by officialteemi(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
countryman13:

My brother na who me wan ask? man turn woman so a go carry my head go dey warm house. chai
Wahala Dey ooo
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by jaykay68(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
This one anus go don turn red from custant bleeding by his fellow homosexual guys, na WA.
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by jaykay68(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
This one anus go don turn to red due to the constant bleeding by his fellow homosexual guys.
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Ooye12: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Na your Moni boss
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by GardenOfGod(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
MZEE01:
I am still wondering how this guy would feel, waking up in the morning to go piss standing tall with gbola with long nails, wigs and still think about being a woman at the same time
I thought his gbola was chop off
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by newoffer: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Allow those wey wan go hell go hell...
Righteousness2:

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Mancrossfire: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

DADDY, open the eyes of all to see and Understand that Heaven and Hell are so Real and that there is much more to our Existence than engaging in riotous and Vanitous living.

She's a young woman now and your "precious daddy" is cool with it so long as she is happy being a young woman rather than a young man
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Ebonygeek(f): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
stamapro:
iPad, mtchwww, your mates dey share car, this bleaching expert na cup, him dey share
What did you share on your last birthday? undecided
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Chummynoni(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Wu de fund this borl?
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Tywo2018: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Oya reason the price of each items. Dont worry they will give u plastic buckets
OssyMalik:
I read somewhere her asoebi is 150k.

Okay na
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Mom007(f): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

DADDY, open the eyes of all to see and Understand that Heaven and Hell are so Real and that there is much more to our Existence than engaging in riotous and Vanitous living.

Save your tears. He knows where he is heading, he just doesn't care.
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Amodi470(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
His party
Or
Her party
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Galileopapi(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

And how is that your business?face and work on your life before you talk about how and what people do with their life..
Una no dey ever mind una business..what's your own if gays can't be sperm donors?
you're gay or what? Do as you wish I no get your type time, my stance is my stance.
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by raphy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ok we Don book date
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by deeplive1: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Boby baby may the good Lord have mercy on u... Money worshipper undecided
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by TeeGentle(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
what is the address
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by fapcrook(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
First try and buy pad for yourself.
lol, Pad ke?
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Hkff: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Clout dirty thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Or Kate Henshaw: Who Wore It Better? / Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos / Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.