Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth (20445 Views)

Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans / State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
Birds of same feather.This old fool must live polity before naija can make tangible progress
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth by kayusely70(m): 6:41am On Dec 18, 2021
omohayek:

First of all, these are two Yoruba men asking for another Yoruba man's source of wealth to be probed, so the "slaves" [sic] are already doing what you're whining about! Second, since when have Igbos ever been ready to look critically at corruption when committed by one of your own? You're the ones who always jump to screaming "persecution!" and "Igbophobia!" the moment an accusation is made, no matter how glaring the evidence: where were all the Igbos wanting Stella Oduah to be held to account?

This brazen Igbo hypocrisy on the issue of corruption has extremely old roots, dating all the way back to the 1940s, when Azikiwe leapt to the defense of the swindler and embezzler Abyssinia Akweke Nwafor Orizu by screaming the very same sorts of unfounded excuses you shameless hypocrites make to this day, so I suppose tribalistic defenses of criminality must be in your blood or something, which is why you can't help accusing others of the very sin you're by far the worst practitioners of.
Don't mind them! They're extremely hypocrites! Their atrocities stink to high heavens! Don't ever trust them!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth by kayusely70(m): 6:44am On Dec 18, 2021
ukahrawah:
Chief Ayo Adebanjo. Very honest, detribalized Yorubaman. His type are rare in a country called Nigeria. May you live long sir.
You're partially correct, but I have my reservations on some aspects of your submission!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth by kayusely70(m): 7:18am On Dec 18, 2021
omohayek:

Look, I don't like Tinubu myself, nor do I doubt that - being a successful Nigerian politician - he's had his hand in a sizeable share of corrupt dealings, but this accusation of his being a "proven drug dealer" is one I've seen flung about all the time with little evidence to back it up. Would an active, major drug dealer be able to visit the United States without any hassle, especially once out of office and without diplomatic immunity? Would that same out-of-office politician/drug-dealer be receiving visits from the US, British and French ambassadors at home?

How come all the politician drug-dealers around the world never got such favorable treatment? Pablo Escobar won a seat to Colombia's congress, and how much good it did do him? Manuel Noriega was the honest-to-goodness President of a sovereign nation, and look where he ended up! Even a former Mexican Ministry of Defense wasn't safe from arrest when he landed in the USA.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/16/mexico-former-defence-minister-salvador-cienfuegos-arrested-drug-charges

It's one thing to say Tinubu is corrupt, that he overly rewarded himself with "ex governor" benefits, that he's done his share of bribing and wire-pulling to manipulate favorites into office, etc., but this "drug dealer" charge is so outrageously false that it destroys the credibility of those who fling it about. Nigeria may be a corrupt hell-hole that coddles criminals, but the USA isn't, nor is the UK, France or any of the other Western countries Tinubu continues to visit with official approval from their leaders. If he really were an African version of a "Narcos" protagonist, no amount of pull in the APC or Aso Rock would save him from the reaches of American justice.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth by nzeobi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
emilo2bad:

Full of lies and deceit by so called Afenifere. Elder adebanjo have not hold a political leadership for one day. Akande mention the people who were there when the paper of the house was handover to him by Tinubu. He start mentioning Awolowo to gain sympathy. All Awolowo loyalist hold political position like governors, captain of industries, ministers.can you tell me the position he previously held. Even Edwin Clark hold position we know of. Dirty old man

You have already vowed never to believe him, if not instead of name calling you should have presented evidence to counter what he said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lost Yoruba Tribe - Yoruba Muslims Of Sierra Leone / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House / 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.