Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos (36529 Views)

Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos / Men Arrested With Counterfeit N8 Million In Niger State (Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested With Counterfeit Money In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by ayandee: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Winningbot:
Very sad,

But One thing I don't understand is how will someone video herself while crying, I don't understand how people do that
i think it's the sympathisers that did the video
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nawa ooooo. So people still dey spend counterfeit money
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by DKM123: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
brain54:
I always wonder....
Every body will come here and type evil people... wicked...etc.
My question is who are the people doing these things.?
Beats me!!
Chai!

No, not everybody. Less than 5 percent will call those who did this wicked and evil. The remaining 95percent will blame the victim because she is a Nigerian woman. Some will even insult her join sef.
That's Nigerian men for you.
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by DKM123: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
brain54:
I always wonder....
Every body will come here and type evil people... wicked...etc.
My question is who are the people doing these things.?
Beats me!!
Chai!

No, not everybody. Less than 5 percent will call those who did this wicked and evil. The remaining 95percent will blame the victim because she is a Nigerian woman. Some will even insult her join sef.
That's the heart of Nigerian men for you.
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by uvie66: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
isaiah4life:
If under this administration you no wise, I swear, you no go wise again.

We trust nobody this period.
the thing weak me... even abroad if you buy something with high denomination currency the attendant will check the currency with a mecury pen or mecury light. Our notoriety precedes us the woman should have invested in these currency authentication devices

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Goldentulip2: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Chai this is painful, Sorry eh. That person will surely pay one way or the other. It’s a Universal Law, no one can sow evil and not reap it.
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by uvie66: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
aktolly54:
bank alert? Why can't she wait till money reflect in her banking app before she allow them go
i am surprised...wit for the alert, if confirmed, check your bank statement online
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by isaiah4life(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
uvie66:
the thing weak me... even abroad if you buy something with high denomination currency the attendant will check the currency with a mecury pen or mecury light. Our notoriety precedes us the woman should have invested in these currency authentication devices

I share the same sentiment, sir.
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Cokahot: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Which dirty 200k. I hate all stupid oloshos shop. They sell adulterated wine at bogus prices. Hahahahaha. Evil attracts evil. U think say na yahoo boy,now dat one go quickly drink as many,load him fridge and freezer,begin brag,not knowing he is drinking to his death,adulterated expired ,Afghaeastan Igbos cloned poisonous drink
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by aktolly54(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
uvie66:
i am surprised...wit for the alert, if confirmed, check your bank statement online
if she is old woman who don't know much about Internet banking, am truly sorry for her .she should have called her kids to check on her behalf. Those thief must be forming familiarity to her,that's why she trust alert without remember to check Internet banking
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by ello29(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
This is wickedness and evil. I think people should start installation of CCTV in their shops. Some people mind is full of evil thought...Lazy people earning from someone hard work.
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Gee64: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nigerians are becoming so lawless.
Even some of our law-makers are not law-abiding.
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by ThatFairGuy1: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
I'm emotional. Some are just wicked. How on Earth angry
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by alezzy13: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Winningbot:
Very sad,

But One thing I don't understand is how will someone video herself while crying, I don't understand how people do that

I think say na only me oo.

I find it just too embarrassing
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by myike2(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Who can help me with the lady’s info? I wanna help.
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by isaiah4life(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
As you dey help her, no forget me here oo, sir. wink

myike2:
Who can help me with the lady’s info? I wanna help.
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by isaiah4life(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sir, some people's conscience is dead.

But there is a law of karma, sir. It will catch up with them.

ThatFairGuy1:
I'm emotional. Some are just wicked. How on Earth angry
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by ezewealth(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
How can somebody give you 200k all counterfeit, and u didn't know, how dumb can u be. If u be my salesgirl, u dey pay be back my money, this ur cry na shit
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Alaganature09(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
baralatie:
Her own is fair!
At falomo these wicked people wrecked a woman shop of exquisite drinks worth #3000000 with a fraudulent bank alert!
These guys are just plain wicked

Are this guys really wicked compared to your politicians in Nigeria?
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Caboceer: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Poleski: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2021
Nigeria is one of the most religious countries in the world and yet one of the most corrupt! This country is hell!

Two Men Drug & Rape 8-Year-Old Girl To Coma In Rivers State (Photos) / 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week / Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play