Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Here Is What Comes To My Mind Whenever I Hear 'gender Equality' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is What Comes To My Mind Whenever I Hear 'gender Equality' (414 Views)

One Ashawo Wey I Find Go Quarter Yesterday I Hear Say She Done Die / Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is What Comes To My Mind Whenever I Hear 'gender Equality' by Ojikutumomiage(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Without her back, the rooster stands not
To empty his sack he bows to her world
That hen understands her role when she bows
And,
Without her bow, is it feminism?

If you don't understand just move on embarassed

Re: Here Is What Comes To My Mind Whenever I Hear 'gender Equality' by Boomboost(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2021
I know a feminist is not feminine and a goddamned Simp is not masculine.

Why be female and not feminine or male and not masculine, just crossdress or transgender so we know you're a conflicted product of nature.

PS: When you realise top World Elites are orchestrating this gender war, you'll just rest.
Re: Here Is What Comes To My Mind Whenever I Hear 'gender Equality' by Ojikutumomiage(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Boomboost:
I know a feminist is not feminine and a goddamned Simp is not masculine.

Why be female and not feminine or male and not masculine, just crossdress or transgender so we know you're a conflicted product of nature.

PS: When you realise top World Elites are orchestrating this gender war, you'll just rest.
I get

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. / What Do You Actually Look At For? / LADY Slaps Man, Removed His Sandals At ATM Gallery For Refusing To Pay After 3 D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.