Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh (14619 Views)

Army Discovers Bombs In Ikeja 21 Years After Blast, Begins Clearance / Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' / Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by gazza07(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Stupidity is when you think that he he retracted those words willingly. Meanwhile sheik gumi is dinning with the terrorists and bullion van Master is planning another bullion invasion. What he said in initially stands for us the courageous ones that stands on the truth and never ready to chickened out
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Str8talk21: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Golan007:
Coward he is.
Coward u are.

Buhari and his fulani Nigerian army of Northern extraction are terrorists.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Golan007: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Str8talk21:

Coward u are.

Buhari and his fulani Nigerian army of Northern extraction are terrorists.

Not Jubrin again?
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Gbagura:
Why the bastard later deny and retract his statements? All ibos are the same, elites or serfs. They share same sentiments against the Nigeria state.m and reason nobody will ever trust them with the presidential power.

Bunch of cowards and later they start calling Yoruba, cowards.
and why is it hurting you so much that they are leaving cowards behind Won't you be happy to have lagos state all alone for yourself with Arewa as ur fellow country man.... I don't know why any thing about biafra is paining cowards from the west... we know the people that put it, so they should stop fooling themselves
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by kollinz1234(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=Gbagura post=108549125][/quote]oboy that guy comment pain you o sad
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by prophetfire: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Golan007:
Coward he is.
. Why haven't you invited Gumi? And some morons from the north are talking even as their house has been overrun by their criminal brothers. Once it's an Igbo man's name, every fool will have an opinion.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Golan007: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
prophetfire:
. Why haven't you invited Gumi? And some morons from the north are talking even as their house has been overrun by their criminal brothers. Once it's an Igbo man's name, every fool will have an opinion.

I see you are speaking about yourself.
grin
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Abagworo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Gbagura:
Why the bastard later deny and retract his statements? All ibos are the same, elites or serfs. They share same sentiments against the Nigeria state.m and reason nobody will ever trust them with the presidential power.

All Igbos you said. You are funny
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Moferere:

I have said this repeatedly, you can't support Igbos without looking stupid. grin
I knew I must see this fellow on this thread. Ezigbo onye mgbu
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Gbagura:

You're painting a picture with this comment that your brains may have been badly depleted
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=Gbagura post=108549125][/quote]Stop ranting like a demented fellow. Your comment is filled with gibberish and more over your tribe is filled with so much hate and everyone in the country knows it.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=Moferere post=108551490][/quote]Your assertion is always filled with crass stupidity and ignorance
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Gospel2Day: 7:52am On Dec 17, 2021
9jah:

Common simple google research on seperating nations will help you ;Ndi Ori .
This is not 1967; abandon property scheme to steal from Ndigbo.
Ndigbo have the right to own and do business anywhere in the world.
Nigerian have acquired houses all over the world;Ndigbo own 70 % of Abuja ;they own 55 % of Lagos ; They are industrious ;you cant use that tactics anymore;
If we decide to seperate from Liegeria ;that doesn't mean we are seperating from our hard earn investments in the former region.
Nigeria and stealing Ndigbo wealth 5&6.
(By Ndi Ori, I hope it is not one of the gutter words of abuse Igbos usually throw at anyone they disagree with. Couth, cultured and civilised people don't do that.)
Your stats are amazing, you own 70% of Abuja, and 55% of Lagos. Keep chest beating until they revoke your certificates of occupancy or relocate you to hamlets. Same way Ghanaians are dealing with your retail traders. You can't hide it, pride and arrogance oozing out of your utterances. It is the trademark of people from your region. Repent. Google what happened to Jews when they're given their homeland in Israel. You will find out how they were expelled from almost all of Arab countries.
God bless you.
Shalom.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2021
Gospel2Day:

(By Ndi Ori, I hope it is not one of the gutter words of abuse Igbos usually throw at anyone they disagree with. Couth, cultured and civilised people don't do that.)
Your stats are amazing, you own 70% of Abuja, and 55% of Lagos. Keep chest beating until they revoke your certificates of occupancy or relocate you to hamlets. Same way Ghanaians are dealing with your retail traders. You can't hide it, pride and arrogance oozing out of your utterances. It is the trademark of people from your region. Repent. Google what happened to Jews when they're given their homeland in Israel. You will find out how they were expelled from almost all of Arab countries.
God bless you.
Shalom.

Go and work hard ;be smart and educated ;
Like Ndigbo.
I repeat Ole! Barawo! Nde Ori.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Gospel2Day: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2021
goaldynboy:

Your illiteracy and ignorance na Pro max!!

So all the 200,000 Yoruba people residing and doing business in UK are there because UK is there fatherland?

You that's literate and not ignorant, Google how Arab countries expelled Jews from their countries when Israel became a State and got their homeland.
You're even ignorant of how Nigeria confiscated your property and expelled you to Biafra between 1967 - 1970.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Idiko1: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2021
BafanaBafana:
There's something everyone have come to realize about Igbos. Both the professor and the motor park tout, the bishop and the atheist, the intellectual and the dogmatic among them all reason alike. They are bound by their hatred/fear of the north.
They all believed Buhari is a clone.
They all Believe Donald Trump will send fighter jets to destroy the north and give them Biafra.
They love anyone who hates the north, even if the person killed their mother.

Northern region of Nigeria is a piece of crap. The actualization of Biafra or lack thereof does not depend on the magnanimity of the northern region. In 1967, northern region had no chance in hell to face eastern region alone without help from numerous sources. It is same as today.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Gospel2Day: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2021
9jah:

Go and work hard ;be smart and educated ;
Like Ndigbo.
I repeat Ole! Barawo! Nde Ori.

Thank you. Being rude and disrespectful is one of your tribal traits. You don't disappoint. God bless you.
Shalom.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2021
Gospel2Day:

Thank you. Being rude and disrespectful is one of your tribal traits. You don't disappoint. God bless you.
Shalom.

Rude ;because -I come with facts;
Remember ;use google ;do some basic research ;your talking to a man from the smartest tribe ;in Africa;Your I Q level have to be high enough ;to compete with an average igbo person; yall should stop taking us backwards.
Thank you.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Moferere: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Daguccizgreat:
Your assertion is always filled with crass stupidity and ignorance
1. Your Lord, Kanu said that Buhari is dead. You gullibly believed that the man in Aso rock is Jubrin Al Sudan.
What stupidity can be greater than that?

I have more than 20 instances to show that anybody who is sympathetic to Igbos is stupid.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Gospel2Day: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2021
9jah:

Rude ;because -I come with facts;
Remember ;use google ;do some basic research ;your talking to a man from the smartest tribe ;in Africa;Your I Q level have to be high enough ;to compete with an average igbo person; yall should stop taking us backwards.
Thank you.

In your 'smart' tribe calling someone you don't know, you have never met a thief is not rude or disrespectful àbí? The smartest tribe indeed.
Thank you.
ONLY Jesus can save you from your delusion.
Shalom.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Gospel2Day:

In your 'smart' tribe calling someone you don't know, you have never met a thief is not rude or disrespectful àbí? The smartest tribe indeed.
Thank you.
ONLY Jesus can save you from your delusion.
Shalom.

My achievement in life = Everything your not.
My remittance into your economy annually ; I regret because; that income should go to Biafra not Liegerians ; they dont deserve Ndigbo .
Bye.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by COCKCROW: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Moferere:

I have said this repeatedly, you can't support Igbos without looking stupid. grin

IT IS ONLY THOSE THAT WILL DOUBT OF IPOB IN THE EAST AND OUTSIDE. JUST RUN A REFERENDUM AND YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED. HE HAD SAID AND IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO ALL IBOS. THAT HE SAID TO HAVE WITHDRAWN IT MAKES NO MEANING. IBOS ARE GOOD AND YET YOU WANT THEM IN THE SAME COUNTRY. WHY NOT CUT THEM OFF FRO THE ZOO AND FREE FROM PERPETUAL FEAR. IT IS ONLY PARASITE THAT IS AFRAID WHEN THE HOST PLAN TO LEAVE AND EVERY OTHER NIGERIANS ARE PARASITES, THEY CANT SURVIVE WITHOUT IBOS.
TEST AND SEE.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Gospel2Day: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2021
9jah:

My achievement in life = Everything your not.
My remittance into your economy annually ; I regret because; that income should go to Biafra not Liegerians ; they dont deserve Ndigbo .
Bye.

Try and achieve good character too
Life is NOT all about money.
Bye.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2021
Moferere:

1. Your Lord, Kanu said that Buhari is dead. You gullibly believed that the man in Aso rock is Jubrin Al Sudan.
What stupidity can be greater than that?

I have more than 20 instances to show that anybody who is sympathetic to Igbos is stupid.
Your lord Buhari said he would make 1naira equal one dollar and you lots foolishly believed him. I could go and mention numerous foolish things you and your BMC believed Buhari would do but have failed woefully and you still blindly support him because of peanuts
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2021
I have your type as a friend.. When it comes to pride he gets 100% but when it's come to action he falls to Zero looking for help.

Drug grin
Osun State
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/osun-ndlea-destroys-24-tons-of-drugs/%3famp

Is Evans only Kidnapper?

You cannot even produce ordinary PA let alone paracetamol.

See person wey dey talk about Adulterated drinks
Go to East, test Life and hero you will see the difference from trophy and Goldberg.

Gbagura, igbos are in million ways better than you. You cannot envy tribe that God has so much bless.

Gbagura:
Mumu, wetin ibo use better pass me? Drugs peddling, fake paracetamol, kidnappings (Evans etc), adulterated drinks etc? I don't think you dey reason wetin una dey spew most times.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by jude79(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Golan007:
Coward he is.

This kind of coward that unabashedly speaks truth to power, I wish I'm that cowardly.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Golan007: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
jude79:

This kind of coward that unabashedly speaks truth to power, I wish I'm that cowardly.

You are the other kind then.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by jude79(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Golan007:

You are the other kind then.

No, I'm aiming to be his type, while you have accepted to be the other kind as you suggested.
Re: Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh by Tochj(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
asanausana91:
if the whole north is taken over by bandits, then what is your people still doing in the north?
North is peaceful abi?
Why the protests?
So the whole story of killings
Na joke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini / NIDCOM Reacts To Allegation Of Ethnic Bias. / Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.