Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) (6648 Views)

Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter / Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
No one will believe you kiddo, you are rotten and spoilt to the core, if a kid like you already have an ex then there's nothing you can tell me that will make me believe you.

I've warned you severally to face your studies and stop following men, I know why I'm advising you, if you like heed to my advice if you like don't, you alone will face the repercussions.
cool
this one wey don spoil finish
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
this jobless miscreant.
All the females on this forum you Don follow finish.
Don't worry I have your pictures that Ginaz sent to me and I will post your pictures on this forum so everyone here will see you and take note of you
Lol just look at this jobless certified scammer and begger that doesn't have a life outside this forum, cheesy so you have been released from Nairaland jail? don't worry you will go back there soon, those people on this forum that you have trolled, scammed, harrased, clone there accounts and framed up like joyoursever, newdelhi and others are all coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

[s]You need to start acting matured man..I see the way you ignorantly trading words with that young lady just cos you want to prove your lack of intelligence..you need to grow up and stop bashing women online..
Give yourself some respect and stop displaying this kinda attitude online haba..what a disgrace..[/s]
I don't want to reply you before but I had to, just imagine an irredeemable simp like you talking about maturity? when that same girl was trolling and stalking me back then did you ever advice her not to? besides I'm only advising her not bashing her, I guess you need learn the meantime of bashing because you are very ignorant, don't even dare reply me back.
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I don't want to reply you before but I had to, just imagine an irredeemable simp like you talking about maturity? when that same girl was trolling and stalking me back then did you ever advice her not to? besides I'm only advising her not bashing her, I guess you need learn the meantime of bashing because you are very ignorant, don't even dare reply me back.
Yeah stop it man...so cos she trolled you decided to stoop down to her level..? derailing everywhere with insults upon insults..
This ain't a matter of simp it's a matter of self respect man..
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hintona:

Post na!

What are you waiting for?
That scammer and begger called Ebenezertriumph is one of my enemies on this forum, I've dealt with him and all of his thousands of alternate accounts on this forum, believe the clown at your own peril, he's not worth it at all.
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Yeah stop it man...so cos she trolled you decided to stoop down to her level..? derailing everywhere with insults upon insults..
This ain't a matter of simp it's a matter of self respect man..
I don't give a damn, what I choose to do with my time and data is none of your business or anyone's including that scammer and notorious troll called Ebenezertriumph, learn to mind your business like others and stop meddling in someone's matter, even with all the mentions you gave her, she never replied you. face front.
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
ashawopikin:
this one wey don spoil finish
Obviously grin
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I don't give a damn, what I choose to do with my time and data is none of your business or anyone's including that scammer and notorious troll called Ebenezertriumph, learn to mind your business like others and stop meddling in someone's matter, even with all the mentions you gave her, she never replied you. face front.
Ok man..just get matured and enjoy..
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Clinton911: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kenyans on the beat, wat next
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Vickho: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Vickho:
Ok
Imagine that..and the kid is throwing insultive words at me..I had this feeling he was gonna be a stalker... stalking women online.. I've seen his comment and other senseless guys on here who insults ladies at any slightest provocation..
What a life sending nudes..very irresponsible guy if he really did that..
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by NaWa4Lyf: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
GonzaIezAguero:

Imagine that..and the kid is throwing insultive words at me..I had this feeling he was gonna be a stalker... stalking women online.. I've seen his comment and other senseless guys on here who insults ladies at any slightest provocation..
GonzaIezAguero:

Ok man..just get matured and enjoy..
the ikillbrokehoes begged hintona for sex and she turned him down, reason why he's frustrated and attacking the girl left and right.
That's his trade mark on this forum, to follow women up and down and when they reject his broke ass he will attack them.
He even sent his nudes to a nairalander called Ginaz and she exposed him.
You can see from his moniker

1 Like

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nobi Kenya again ? Nothing suprises me there
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Imagine seeing your child involved in such a mess.

The world is a spoilt place indeed.
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lord JESUS av mercy on us all.
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
NaWa4Lyf:
[s]the ikillbrokehoes begged hintona for sex and she turned him down, reason why he's frustrated and attacking the girl left and right.
That's his trade mark on this forum, to follow women up and down and when they reject his broke ass he will attack them.
He even sent his nudes to a nairalander called Ginaz and she exposed him.
You can see from his moniker[/s]
Lol Ebenezertriumph the scammer and begger, why can't you face me with your real account? imagine you had to lie just to put me down lol grin after I've dealt with you and exposed the fraud that you are gringrin

The way you keep on lying and defaming people, I swear you will continue to be miserable for the rest of your life until you change for good.
cool
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
What!!
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Vickho:
Ok
I know this is also one of your account Ebenezertriumph aka Udeme Triumph, it's shocking how that gullible guy Gonzalezaguero is believing a notorious troll like you that steal, defame and scam people, oya post my nudes now, onye na-abaghi uru. grin
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
It is a nawa something. shocked
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Hardquy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from SIGGY .ng

The Kenyan police command has arrested 16 Students of Gatitu Mixed Secondary School after they got engaged in a sex orgy party inspired by lots of alcohol, Siggy reports.

The students were arrested in several bars and bush hideouts in Makuyu area after engaging in a drinking spree and group sex, after their school closed for the December holiday.

The arrested students have been locked up at Makuyu and Kenol police stations. Photos shared online show one of the students vomiting on the floor after being taken to a local police station.

See some of the photos below...

https://campusnews.medium.com/police-storms-alcohol-inspired-secondary-school-students-sex-orgy-party-photos-5366d4b9e64d
wts? words aren,t even been invented yet
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Bifwoli: 3:44am On Dec 17, 2021
CaptMarvel:
Kenyans and Orgies
Nigeria and internet scammers?
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Bifwoli: 3:47am On Dec 17, 2021
DeusMagnus:
Can anything good ever come out of Kenya
Yeah plenty good does come out ...like clueless Buhari, 419 scammers, Fulani cattle invaders,kidnappers ,Boko Haram and bloody ritualists.
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I know this is also one of your account Ebenezertriumph aka Udeme Triumph, it's shocking how that gullible guy Gonzalezaguero is believing a notorious troll like you that steal, defame and scam people, oya post my nudes now, onye na-abaghi uru. grin
Relax and stop embarrassing yourself online.. your ignorance is all over this forum..you really need to get matured haba..I expect you to be older than this..
Bringing yourself to this level calling names shows how thoughtless you are...

1 Like

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:34am On Dec 17, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Relax and stop embarrassing yourself online.. your ignorance is all over this forum..you really need to get matured haba..I expect you to be older than this..
Bringing yourself to this level calling names shows how thoughtless you are...
GonzalezAguero:

And you didn't embarass yourself blantantly by believing a troll without any solid proof? I've warned you severally to stay out of my way, you just registered on this forum few days ago and you are already blabbing and gossiping around, Behave yourself nigga.

1 Like

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
And you didn't embarass yourself blantantly by believing a troll without any solid proof? I've warned you severally to stay out of my way, you just registered on this forum few days ago and you are already blabbing and gossiping around, Behave yourself nigga.
That's your problem man..ive been on this forum for a long time man.. believing that guy is not the problem..
The issue is you speaking blatantly..it's becoming too much..for some time ve been seeing your comment everywhere relating to women..let that stop..
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:46am On Dec 17, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

That's your problem man..ive been on this forum for a long time man.. believing that guy is not the problem..
The issue is you speaking blatantly..it's becoming too much..for some time ve been seeing your comment everywhere relating to women..let that stop..
And I won't stop saying the truth, if you don't like it you know what to do simp, don't mention me again. cool
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
[font=georgia]And I won't stop saying the truth, if you don't like it you know what to do simp, don't mention me again.[/tont] cool
Aiit man enjoy..
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Lawly: 7:00am On Dec 17, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
Omo

The way the world keeps advancing, every blessed day, new drugs that will damage people's lives are being made.

I could remember sometimes last year, lost a bro friend to accident, he was totally drunk, he was crossing a major road at the same time wearing his clothes, he was crashed to death.

cry
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by tydi(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Vekydinho:
I don't understand, was he supposed to be naked?

You’re ment bro .. lol . Just joking !!
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Dreytonisback(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2021
See how secondary school students mature and thick
Kenya on my mind
Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2021
I expect the part 2 in naija angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment: UNIZIK Launches ‘Operation Speak Out’ / See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab / See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.