Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight (21848 Views)

Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him / Nigerian Idol: Dbanj’s Facial Expression Got People Talking / 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Houseofglam7(f): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Doesn’t seem like he has any humility undecided
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Pidginwhisper: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
shocked
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Newyorkitis(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
DJ humility please try to be humble ooo
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by marsup: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
mainman7:
The details is too long that I couldn't fully type. 2 weeks to our Wedding was when I found out that she literarily host a Demon in her. We were talking on Skype and she complained she's been having consistent headache that refused to stop even after taking medicine for 3Days. Even though I didn't really believe Prayer could work because I only go to Church once a while, I was like Wow! "Darling, then let's Pray, God will help" She bushed it off that no need, but I love her too much that I just want us to try anything to stop the headache. I couldn't even believe that white people could be willingly Possessed. Just to show her that I care and love her, I started Praying for her saying "In Jesus Name, you this headache, I Command you to leave Andrea right now..." As soon as I said in Jesus' Name, I heard a very Husky Male Voice spoke from her saying "Don't torture me, pls don't torture me..." Sincerely, that experience made me to truly give my life to MESSIAH, I never really believed in God or Jesus before that day. My beautiful white girl's face turned twisted, ugly and so scary that I couldn't believe what I was see through my Computer. She cut the call and refused to pick till she called me back the following day. I calmed down and told her I was interested in "Real Power" that I'm ready for whatever. She was happy and told me that she Joined a Satanic Coven at an overnight Beach Party when she was 16. She said she would introduce me to the Dragon and we shall become global "Power Couple!" That was the first time I heard the word Power Couple. For next 2 Days she was power bragging and Confessions, I later told her that I must take her to MFM Prayer City for Deliverance Immediately she arrives Nigeria, else our Marriage Plans has to be terminated. She pleaded with me to join her way, I pleaded with her to join the Way of Eternal Life that I was now sure of but she refused and started weeping that I should not leave her. I finally told her that we need not waste each other's time, so I broke up with her. It was the hardest Temptation of my Life considering the fact that I was a mere squatter with my friend then. To my CREATOR be all the Glory forever more.
small, small...pls.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by afuye(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nonsense talk... Carry of speaker na promoting music ? Putting someone on stage is part of your job description and if you fail they will still raise. Telling you to see their manager is normal process, you dont run business on friendship, you could as well chosen that part!

I bet you didnt help these guys, you were only doing your job!
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by ezechi24(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Justinlean02:
DJ Humility forget those Glory days, the Future holds more. The music, videos, and arts works in your possession is worth millions in the digital space, Don Jazzy as smart investor making hast investing in NFT.

By the time Naija musicians will be racking billions from NFTs youths will still think they're been funded through fraud. Pick NFT guide and learn how to monetize ditigal assests...

Check out signature.

how much have you made from it?
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by HRMK: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
he puts them on spotlight but nobody knows him!no human makes any fellow human!GOD IS IN CHARGE OF ALL SUCCESSES!!
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by DropsMic(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
I don't understand why people always get bitter after they don't get enough attention from a busy person. Yes, you promoted their crafts but were you expecting them to worship you forever, or at all?

The platform you used in promoting them was paid for. This man should get the hell out of here!

Once they ain't relevant no more, they start ranting and being petty. Fvck off, man!

He was asked him a question and he answered it.. Get a life.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by aktolly54(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
I don't understand why people always get bitter after they don't get enough attention from a busy person. Yes, you promoted their crafts but were you expecting them to worship you forever, or at all?

The platform you used in promoting them was paid for. This man should get the hell out of here!

Once they ain't relevant no more, they start ranting and being petty. Fvck off, man!
not really as you paint , the truth is always have a good heart and remember who has given you a cup of water when you are thirsty . can you say with full chest nobody in your life ever do you a favor and never benefit afterwards? People should always try as much as possible to repay kindness back and not the mentality God should pay back. I understand its only God can reward someone but we as human should try our best to remember good people who help us when we have nothing and protocol should be breached for them .telling DJ humility to go and meet their managers don't sit well, whether they pay for his service then or not. Do you think they actual amount they supposed for his service then but he will still promote their songs with little change they drop for him.

PS: in the bible ,king was restless because someone (Mordecai) has help king and king notice he never reciprocate back, ......

3 Likes

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by femi4: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

Naija entitlement mentality.....Besides without Rhythm FM as a platform, who go Sabi dj humility
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by MufasaLion: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
femi4:
Naija entitlement mentality.....Besides without Rhythm FM as a platform, who go Sabi dj humility

Exactly! Those people he mentioned ain't even under his umbrella back then. I hate people with this dumb mentality.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by aikyg(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jimmy Jat has put more artistes on, but you do not see him fighting anybody. Even the ones that have disrespected him.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by latiephwald(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
If you are here reading what Humility said and could not reason before putting your fingers on your phone screen then you must be underage. Humility was once a Giant in the Music industry and has done alot to assist most of the Legend artists. Respect to Humiliry

2 Likes

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by penceman(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
I think its the animal in us not to always appreciate those who nurtured us! This is also what god want from us...eternal appreciation for life.
there were many reasons why god placed expiry date on us, when we become that useless to forget the past then whats our part in future? Some will forever be busy and its best to dispatch them from here. Let us forever remember the little beginning
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by MufasaLion: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
aktolly54:
not really as you paint , the truth is always have a good heart and remember who has given you a cup of water when you are thirsty . can you say with full chest nobody in your life ever do you a favor and never benefit afterwards? People should always try as much as possible to repay kindness back and not the mentality God should pay back. I understand its only God can reward someone but we as human should try our best to remember good people who help us when we have nothing and protocol should be breached for them .telling DJ humility to go and meet their managers don't sit well, whether they pay for his service then or not. Do you think they actual amount they supposed for his service then but he will still promote their songs with little change they drop for him.

PS: in the bible ,king was restless because someone (Mordecai) has help king and king notice he never reciprocate back, ......

You don't seem to get the point. So you expect Wizkid to always be available if Banky W wants to see him? See, once someone is successful, they tend to be busy and they also have their private life to deal with.

When Sound Sultan was buried, how many artists did you see at his funeral? Didn't he help people while he was alive also?

Or ID Cabasa should now come out and start saying some trash about Olamide just because he was the one who gave him platform to shine?

Dj Humility should just go and sit the fvck down! He should focus on his dead career
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by MufasaLion: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
DropsMic:

He was asked him a question and he answered it.. Get a life.

No, it's you dumb runt that needs to get a life because the one you got presently is too miserable.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Olami1224: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
He is one of the best in the early 90’s, go to Surulere and ask!!!

Get a professional website!!!

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by DejiPlug(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Urhobostronghea:
haha u dey all front page o... U dey hustle FTP sha

Likewise Tope Alabi

https://www.nairaland.com/6897962/6-hours-god-christmas-carol

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Olami1224: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
He is one of the best in the early 90’s, go to Surulere and ask!!!

Get a professional website!!!

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by TMTR: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
mainman7:
The details is too long that I couldn't fully type. 2 weeks to our Wedding was when I found out that she literarily host a Demon in her. We were talking on Skype and she complained she's been having consistent headache that refused to stop even after taking medicine for 3Days. Even though I didn't really believe Prayer could work because I only go to Church once a while, I was like Wow! "Darling, then let's Pray, God will help" She bushed it off that no need, but I love her too much that I just want us to try anything to stop the headache. I couldn't even believe that white people could be willingly Possessed. Just to show her that I care and love her, I started Praying for her saying "In Jesus Name, you this headache, I Command you to leave Andrea right now..." As soon as I said in Jesus' Name, I heard a very Husky Male Voice spoke from her saying "Don't torture me, pls don't torture me..." Sincerely, that experience made me to truly give my life to MESSIAH, I never really believed in God or Jesus before that day. My beautiful white girl's face turned twisted, ugly and so scary that I couldn't believe what I was see through my Computer. She cut the call and refused to pick till she called me back the following day. I calmed down and told her I was interested in "Real Power" that I'm ready for whatever. She was happy and told me that she Joined a Satanic Coven at an overnight Beach Party when she was 16. She said she would introduce me to the Dragon and we shall become global "Power Couple!" That was the first time I heard the word Power Couple. For next 2 Days she was power bragging and Confessions, I later told her that I must take her to MFM Prayer City for Deliverance Immediately she arrives Nigeria, else our Marriage Plans has to be terminated. She pleaded with me to join her way, I pleaded with her to join the Way of Eternal Life that I was now sure of but she refused and started weeping that I should not leave her. I finally told her that we need not waste each other's time, so I broke up with her. It was the hardest Temptation of my Life considering the fact that I was a mere squatter with my friend then. To my CREATOR be all the Glory forever more. This is why nothing can ever shake my Conviction that the Word of MESSIAH is Truth, and Reward of Immortality await all that live to please HOLY SPIRIT. I know some hate to hear True Life Story of bitter Truth like this, all my friends that witnessed everything are still very much alive today.
Bullshit
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by jaxxy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

How much does upcoming artist have to pay a Top Dj then? Dbanj was arranging speakers how does he have to pay. Unless the upcoming artist is davido.

These guys don’t appreciate those that help bring them up.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by MufasaLion: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
jaxxy:

How much does upcoming artist have to pay a Top Dj then? Dbanj was arranging speakers how does he have to pay. Unless the upcoming artist is davido.

These guys don’t appreciate those that help bring them up.

Even if they didn't pay, they did some things like carrying speakers etc. Even Wizkid was a studio rat then. Olamide was a studio rat also. I could remember when Toke Makinwa said she do send Wizkid on an errand back then. They both are still cool.

See, you only get what you deserve. I can agree that some don't appreciate those who gave them support but not all.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by otipoju(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sabadon:
Who be dis wan bayi

When dem born you bayi?

How you no go know DJ Humility or DJ Shina? They were the gatekeepers of artistes rise to fame as DJ's of Radio Stations....way before youtube and other streaming channels came on the scene.

That time to even get DJ equipment no dey easy.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by revived2: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
mainman7:
The details is too long that I witnessed everything are still very much alive today.

Hope you dun get money now shaa?
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Johel(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Foreverdope:
VVeteran entertainer DJ Humility recently had a sit-down interview with media personality Frankstan and he had a lot to share about his experience in the industry. A portion of the interview making the rounds on social media captured the veteran DJ talking about the humble days of some music stars who have risen to the top in the industry.

DJ humility mentioned how Dbanj used to arrange speakers for him back in the days and he also mentioned how he was the first to put Banky W on stage in Nigeria..

DJ Humility emphasized that he knows his role in the journey of top musicians. The disc jockey also recounted how he spent so much time promoting artistes during the 18 years that he spent with popular Lagos-based radio station, Rhythm FM.

In a different portion of the interview, he said it’s always so insulting when the same crop of artistes direct him to their managers whenever he reaches out to them. He said it’s the reason why most DJs do not pay mind to upcoming stars because they know what they can be capable of when they make it to the top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r-jJB4WZ2I

Truly DJ humility and Jimmy Jatt did alot of good things to the entertainment industry in Nigeria,and some artiste are still benefitting from it till today,they helped strengthen Naija hiphop culture majorly,..helping guys like D'banj,Banky W,rugged man,MI,Eedris and many others.... Humility is a legend and one of the best ever....Big respect!
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Johel(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

You type like a fool.

1 Like

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Johel(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sabadon:
Who be dis wan bayi

Dem born yesterday be dat.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by MufasaLion: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Johel:

You type like a fool.

Nice adjective to qualify tour father.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread for Lovers of EDM / Ariana Grande Ft Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming Mp3 Download / DOWNLOAD : Zlatan Ibile - Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.