Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight (21847 Views)

Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him / Nigerian Idol: Dbanj’s Facial Expression Got People Talking / 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by MufasaLion: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Johel:

You type like a fool.

Nice adjective to qualify your father.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Justinlean02(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
ezechi24:

how much have you made from it?
such a low question don't you think undecided
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Johel(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

Nice adjective to qualify your father.

Continue typing like the fool that you are...Enjoy in your foolery kiddo..
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by MufasaLion: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Johel:

Continue typing like the fool that you are...Enjoy in your foolery kiddo..

You sounding like your mom now. She's got an uncouth mouth.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by mickyus4uyahoo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
You don't bite the finger that feed you. Someone help you to grow, you now need the same people to feature in your mix, he now directed you to meet his manager without any preference of your previous relationship.

The truth is bitter where just being plain here, we should encourage good character.

Am yours
DJ Shy Shyne Micky
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Johel(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

You sounding like your mom now. She's got an uncouth mouth.

Low life kid,...get some education ok,but no!, your foolishness has covered your sense of reasoning...So sad you were born dumb.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by MufasaLion: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Johel:

I'm a Low life kid,...get some education ok,but no!, my foolishness has covered my sense of reasoning...So sad I was born dumb.

Yes, just like the generations before you. Family of fvctards!
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Johel(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, just like the generations before you. Family of fvctards!

That DJ you said shit about has done well with his life than your entire generation will...don't say shit about pple whom has lifted others either past or present when clearly you a failure to your folks....You nothing but one poor idiotic bitter child from the gutters...DJ humility ain't your mate,you weren't born when he was doing great during his time...Stop the idiocy so your offsprings won't have just that to inherit from a thing like you....Cheers dumb head.

1 Like

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Nicerazor(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
DJ Humility agba. So cool headed bruh, I was working at Silverbird Cinema while he was in Rythmn Fm that year.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by MufasaLion: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Johel:

That DJ you said shit about has done well with his life than your entire generation will...don't say shit about pple whom has lifted others either past or present when clearly you a failure to your folks....You nothing but one poor idiotic bitter child from the gutters...DJ humility ain't your mate,you weren't born when he was doing great during his time...Stop the idiocy so your offsprings won't have just that to inherit from a thing like you....Cheers dumb head.

Go and focus on how to write properly before you some to discuss with me. Ignorant poor son of an imbecîle whõre.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Rree: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by wonderr(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
How come am hearing about him for the first time
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Timblogga: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
winner37:
What is he even saying , he is talking as an animal ...
You mean you? Indeed, cos a Normal person that knows DJ Humility back in the days won’t type this BS. Go and suck ur feeding bottles kid.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by spandola: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dj Humility is actually saying the truth..He helped a lot of these guys when they were struggling.He did not bill a lot of them..He always believed in developing young talents.See where it has gotten him to..I personally have a relationship with him spaning over 40 years and we are still tight.I called him 6 years ago to come perform at my sons 1st birthday for a token as I could not afford to give him the usual 6 digits(He laughs),and he simply told me..Olboy"just send small things to transport the equipment..The party was a blast as guys in my estate that I had never spoken to came from their houses to see the legendary Able humility(What we called him back then in secondary school before changing his name to Humility).Or was it when he flew down to Umuahia to surprise me on the day of my mothers funeral(who happened to be his class teacher) and still flew back to Lagos same day.You will love him when u get to meet him one on one..I really do feel his pain..Benedict Afagwu aka Humility..I know u will be laughing while reading this..Holla me later make we hook up this weekend..Wahala no dey finish.

1 Like

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by spandola: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
For your information..Dj humility won the award of the best Dj in Africa before even thinking of Joining Rythm.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by poweredcom(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
These are the OL G....they were there before d Don jazzys and if you don't know him that means you are just a new generation kid

What baba is saying is truth

Even konga said his own last week that he was the one that took wande coal to meet don jazzy at an event in unilag one time

1 Like

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by phenzy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
spandola:
Dj Humility is actually saying the truth..He helped a lot of these guys when they were struggling.He did not bill a lot of them..He always believed in developing young talents.See where it has gotten him to..I personally have a relationship with him spaning over 40 years and we are still tight.I called him 6 years ago to come perform at my sons 1st birthday for a token as I could not afford to give him the usual 6 digits(He laughs),and he simply told me..Olboy"just send small things to transport the equipment..The party was a blast as guys in my estate that I had never spoken to came from their houses to see the legendary Able humility(What we called him back then in secondary school before changing his name to Humility).Or was it when he flew down to Umuahia to surprise me on the day of my mothers funeral(who happened to be his class teacher) and still flew back to Lagos same day.You will love him when u get to meet him one on one..I really do feel his pain..Benedict Afagwu aka Humility..I know u will be laughing while reading this..Holla me later make we hook up this weekend..Wahala no dey finish.

Senior man... I hail sir
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Eziest: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
You brought them to spotlight and your are still in spot darkness. Sorry, NEPA never bring light.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by olayiwola72(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
I don't understand why people always get bitter after they don't get enough attention from a busy person. Yes, you promoted their crafts but were you expecting them to worship you forever, or at all?

The platform you used in promoting them was paid for. This man should get the hell out of here!

Once they ain't relevant no more, they start ranting and being petty. Fvck off, man!

You must be an asshole do you know what it take to help me someone and you didn't get anything back
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by MufasaLion: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
olayiwola72:

You must be an asshole do you know what it take to help me someone and you didn't get anything back

Must you do something for someone just because you wanna get returns? You're dumb! You're the type that would demand sex just to help ladies. You're th type that woukd frustrate guys just to help them.

You can't do things without expecting returns. I spit on your shameless soul.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by olayiwola72(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
I know how He be man to help someone and getting nothing
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by olayiwola72(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

Must you do something for someone just because you wanna get returns? You're dumb! You're the type that would demand sex just to help ladies. You're th type that woukd frustrate guys just to help them.

You can't do things without expecting returns. I spit on your shameless soul.

Fool how many peoples have you help... Ingrate oshi
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by MufasaLion: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
olayiwola72:

Fool how many peoples have you help... Ingrate oshi

Your dumb head couldn't comprehend my post, hence the reason you resulted into insult. Miserable soul.

This is my last response to you.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by chaloskyx: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
So what they should come and pay you royalty or what you worked for a radio station its you damn job. why not enter studio and record an album so you sef would blow since its so damn easy irrelevant fool
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by ogaemma: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
I don't understand why people always get bitter after they don't get enough attention from a busy person. Yes, you promoted their crafts but were you expecting them to worship you forever, or at all?

The platform you used in promoting them was paid for. This man should get the hell out of here!

Once they ain't relevant no more, they start ranting and being petty. Fvck off, man!
you

Next time read and understand before you make a post.
Humility is counting his achievement as being part of their success and not being bitter with their success.
Is like Island Records will never remove the name of Bob Marley from their history.
For your information, Humility is not a poor man. He is a successful man.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by winner37(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2021
Timblogga:
You mean you? Indeed, cos a Normal person that knows DJ Humility back in the days won’t type this BS. Go and suck ur feeding bottles kid.

Wait !!!
I Know you must be an hypocrite .
You help someone today tomorrow you make it in the headline is that not madness ?
Helping someone should be within you and don't used it as a point of sale to others.
Yes ,your fucking DJ help other artists must he announced it to the world or must those he helped worship him eternity ?
You I mean you yourself ,how will you feel if your neighbor gave you a helping of beans or spaghetti just because you don't have the money to get one at the moment and tomorrow you heard from another neighbor saying if not daddy tosin who gave your spaghetti to cook last night will you be alive today ? I hope you will feel happy right ?
Even the Bible says do not allow your right hand to know what your left hand side is doing , so mr man when you help people don't cause a wave on air get that into your fucking noddle..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread for Lovers of EDM / Ariana Grande Ft Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming Mp3 Download / DOWNLOAD : Zlatan Ibile - Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.