Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) (39693 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Mindlog: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Femi8586:

He can't but this woman sabi play on people's intelligence. She sabi draw people's emotional support to her side and play the victim card even though she started the wahala.

Was she not the one that was caught red handed cheating on FFK with another man in a hotel while she's still married?

Although, FFK should not consider how she slandered him and publicly disgraced him. He should let her see the children.

Should a man be stopped from seeing his children because his wife caught him red handed cheating on her? Do Nigeria courts deny a parent from seeing his/her children because of infidelity?
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Mindlog: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Exceed15:

I m not supporting FFK but truth be told this woman need to humble herself to get what she want and stop seeking attention on social media.

Humble herself in what way?
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
I can't rap my head around this issue. It's not easy to carry single pregnancy and dis lady carried single and triple pregnancies all boys. Even if d kids stay with her and he pays child support, it's worth it. I think ffk is afraid of his past hunting him. But it's because of who he is that's why. Ah God keep us from such men. It's a spiritual problem
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Emekaonline: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Frigga13:
Fani kayode is a typical Yoruba man

While your own baby factory father and uncle to the FFK ex-wife is a typical Igbo
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Frigga13: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
jrusky:

You need help. I pray you do not die untimely death because of Yoruba.

Was Churchill not granted such request did Yeyedeen Tontoh obeyed the court till today? But you did not say typical Akwa Ibom or typical River state woman.

What has tribal madness need to do with this

You will just die for nothing.

Is that all?

Gibberish rants

Next!

2 Likes

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
This is what APC brought to Nigeria, criminals now disobey court order at will, Buhari have render the judiciary useless.

FFK thief have the moral to disobey court injunction.
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by fluffybaby(f): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Femi8586:

Maybe you weren't current with the news of their court case as at then when they were battling who takes custody of the children.

She told many lies against FFK in the court just to win people's emotional support. She told the court she wants full custody of the children with restraining order to prevent FFK from seeing them.
She told the court to compel FFK into paying 5million naira monthly as upkeep and maintenance allowance.

FFK won her with facts. Now she's crying fowl looking for public sympathy.

FFK should let her have access to her kids though..

Oh wow shocked shocked #5 mil monthly? What does she feed them? Golden eggs and fish with diamonds for eyes? grin grin .Now I get where FFK is coming from. She needs to learn some lesson in bad belle fight. But the kids still need her comfort tho. He should allow her supervised visits from time to time.Thanks for mentioning those points.
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by fluffybaby(f): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
Newton2024:
Who is denying her right to visit her kids? That paper she called court order is actually not a court order but her letter through her lawyer.

Ok
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by fluffybaby(f): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Joysticks:
She will ask for it later.

Lol, Shey pe after all is said and done she will use those visits to gather info that she can use against FFK in a fresh custody battle? grin
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Henrychino(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
All these beautiful girls wey dey marry old men because of money una soon cry go Mark my words....
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jestin:
No matter the dispute husband and wife are going through, kids should not be involved in it . U can’t separate kids from their mum.

U don't understand. The kids are a weapon in this case. Meanwhile, I no sorry for d lady. When she de find husband, I think she no see her age marry. Am sure she was saying then "I prefer older men", "I don't date small boys"....oya now. Make she carry her cross by herself. She chose this path. When she was flexing the guys money, we no hear of lawyer and all this plenty grammar. Make we hear word

2 Likes

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by emmyN(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jestin:
No matter the dispute husband and wife are going through, kids should not be involved in it . U can’t separate kids from their mum.

But you can separate them from their Dad?
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Angelfrost:
In any serious democracy, a ruling party would have absolutely nothing to do with FFK... Absolutely nothing!!!

The integrity of APC is really up for question!!!
Lol...Buhari himself makes APC look like a stupid party...
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by NoBones: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
fluffybaby:

Did you hear her ask for child support? She just wants to visit with her kids. She has not been allowed to see them for years. What's wrong with her seeing them? Even supervised visits will be good at this point. The same way you all advise women not to deny kids access to their fathers for fatherly love no matter the circumstance of their breakup is same way dad's should not deny them their mother's love.
That's how they start, if FFK had allowed her to take custody of the kids when she left his house, by now we' ll be hearing all sort of reports on papers and media blogs how FFK is broke he cannot pay child support.
Na God catch her, FFK doesn't want a bad influence like you close to his his children.
The children are fine with their Dad, your plan was to run with the children and use child support to milk him dry but iher plans didn't work.
Go and meet your naval officer boyfriend and allow FFK to rest
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jestin:

Women separate kids from their fathers all the time, let her get a dose of the same medicine
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 12:32am On Dec 17, 2021
Frigga13:
no! He is a typical textbook narcissistic sociopath.
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2021
olasaad:

Or maybe FFK don't want to be like Devido paying her child support that she will be lavishing on herself. Anyways sha I know FFK will prefer to take care of the kids by himself than paying child support.
he won't take care of any child. Narcissist will destroy their own children provided it will hurt d victim partner.
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by eeewise(m): 12:49am On Dec 17, 2021
This man is selfish . Robbing your kids of that experience of a mother's love and care just to get back at her. Like can't he put the kids first for once?
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Mrnairalandd: 4:24am On Dec 17, 2021
She wants to run with those kids, FFk stand your ground and say No.

If she truly want to see her kids, let the visit be supervised by social worker.
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 5:21am On Dec 17, 2021
Frigga13:
And you're typical OSU
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 6:24am On Dec 17, 2021
Ikea81:
Chai! How can this fine geh think FFK will free her without a fight. She is too fine for a peaceful resolution. It's either FFK poison both of them or no peace. My advice is for her to go back and manage his dead gbola just for the kids. fFK is obviously obsessed. Even me I am here drilling and no be me get am..chai!
hmmmmmmmmmmm, are you okay!
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by ccollins(m): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2021
Uchedizzy:
hmmmmmmmmmmm, are you okay!
hello dear, are u from anambra ,u looking gorgeous on your pics
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by JustforMen: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Digmygold:

Why did he not carry them in his own tummy for 9months and open his punnah and push out the children by himself then?
he was carrying them in his balls for ages!
nonsense argument!!!
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Joysticks:
contempt of court orders is a crime.

Pmb disobey court order over and over again
Is he a criminal?
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Exceed15: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2021
Mindlog:

Humble herself in what way?

She should stop insulting and shaming the father of your children in the public. The action only harden a man's heart. There are more appropriate ways to go about it
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Mindlog: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2021
Exceed15:

She should stop insulting and shaming the father of your children in the public. The action only harden a man's heart. There are more appropriate ways to go about it

Shaming FFK? Does he still have the capacity to feel shame?
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Digmygold: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2021
JustforMen:

he was carrying them in his balls for ages!
nonsense argument!!!

You need a brain reset. I hope there's still room in Yaba Left Psychiatry .
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by JustforMen: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2021
Digmygold:

You need a brain reset. I hope there's still room in Yaba Left Psychiatry .
No be true I talk? grin grin grin grin
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Digmygold: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2021
JustforMen:
No be true I talk? grin grin grin grin

Mad person dey know wet in im dey talk? Ya a left needs you.
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by JustforMen: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Digmygold:

Mad person dey know wet in im dey talk? Ya a left needs you.
grin grin grin
Yaba right nahim you be grin grin grin grin
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Digmygold: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
JustforMen:
grin grin grin
Yaba right nahim you be grin grin grin grin

Psycho
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by JustforMen: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Why the thing pain you like this.... Men carry children in their balls for years and the put them seeds in women for 9 months!!!
No be true grin grin grin grin grin

Digmygold:

Psycho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Kogi State Presidential Election / Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF / Break What CJN Told CCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.