Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) (39692 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Digmygold: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
JustforMen:
Why the thing pain you like this.... Men carry children in their balls for years and the put them seeds in women for 9 months!!!
No be true grin grin grin grin grin

And women no carry eggs for their womb for years abi? Let me know when you finally receive medication for your mental dysfunction. Maybe then, you will get small
sense.
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by RealTalkNoBull: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
goaldynboy:

It is funny and ironic how you headslammers call people from east afghaneastern!

Meanwhile, the deplorable situation of Afghanistan today is as a result of your fellow Muslims and your occult religion known as Islam!!

Smh!!

Actually, the situation in Afghanistan today was caused by two Christian Nations— Russia and The United States of America— destabilizing it.
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by JustforMen: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Digmygold:

And women no carry eggs for their womb for years abi? Let me know when you finally receive medication for your mental dysfunction. Maybe then, you will get small
sense.

so why do crazy people like you feel that only women are entitled to the custody of children?
And why do you keep pushing the ignorant argument that it is the woman that carried the child as if the man had no role in it?

werey... I am glad it had to take circular logic to get you to understand what I am saying.
You be werey. You say I be Yaba left, mek we both carry our craze go our way. I have work to do. let me leave you for now.
Bye bye and have a great day ahead... who knows I might fertilize your eggs someday grin grin grin grin grin - na joke I dey ooo
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Digmygold: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
JustforMen:

so why do crazy people like you feel that only women are entitled to the custody of children?
And why do you keep pushing the ignorant argument that it is the woman that carried the child as if the man had no role in it?

werey... I am glad it had to take circular logic to get you to understand what I am saying.
You be werey. You say I be Yaba left, mek we both carry our craze go our way. I have work to do. let me leave you for now.
Bye bye and have a great day ahead... who knows I might fertilize your eggs someday grin grin grin grin grin - na joke I dey ooo

Eleribu. You sound like FFK the lunatic. Why is he not fighting for custody of the 5 daughters he threw away.for.other men to cater for?. Snow white don born handsome boys for am. He wan die on top the matter. She will get her babies that she painstakingly carried in her womb for 9months while he was busy philandering about. Let him go after.his abandoned daughters if his children are indeed that important to.him. Pained, wrinkled he-goat.
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by JustforMen: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
He goat, Yes, I am. and I am sure You are a She-goat too!!

But FFK wahala no concern me. I have a different view point on that.
I Just commented about carrying children and right to custody.

Go and work before I start chyking you ooo... I am in the mood

Oya go away, Eleribu.
Digmygold:

Eleribu. You sound like FFK the lunatic. Why is he not fighting for custody of the 5 daughters he threw away.for.other men to cater for?. Snow white don born handsome boys for am. He wan die on top the matter. She will get her babies that she painstakingly carried in her womb for 9months while he was busy philandering about. Let him go after.his abandoned daughters if his children are indeed that important to.him. Pained, wrinkled he-goat.
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Digmygold: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
JustforMen:
He goat, Yes, I am. and I am sure You are a She-goat too!!

But FFK wahala no concern me. I have a different view point on that.
I Just commented about carrying children and right to custody.

Go and work before I start chyking you ooo... I am in the mood

Oya go away, Eleribu.

Eleribu. Who.will.give child custody to a drunken lunatic? So that the children's lives can be ruined. Useless mofo. Go.and chyke your mummy.
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by JustforMen: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
You be Mummy now. albeit a nonsense one, Eleribu!!
grin grin grin grin grin

You are a mannerless little cunt.
Don't insult people's parents on public forums. it stinks of a bad upbringing. Don't do it.

Digmygold:

Eleribu. Who.will.give child custody to a drunken lunatic? So that the children's lives can be ruined. Useless mofo. Go.and chyke your mummy.
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Digmygold: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
JustforMen:
You be Mummy now. albeit a nonsense one, Eleribu!!
grin grin grin grin grin

You are a mannerless little cunt.
Don't insult people's parents on public forums. it stinks of a bad upbringing. Don't do it.

You wey your mummy teach you to treat & insult women (including those who are peoples parents) like rubbish and be a useless deadbeat, can't you see you have a nonsensical lunatic as a mother and she birthed a fellow lunatic as son.
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by JustforMen: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
I think your mother is a good woman but you are just a bloody idiot who feels the need to be fathered and I will do that.
You useless slut.
Can you show me where I insulted you or any woman before you started calling my mother because I was joking with you? Just one place of insult!!!
See, If you don't have respect for your own mother then that's on you but watch your fucking foolish mouth before I get down the gutter with you.
I was being playful with you until you started manifesting your frustrated bitch persona.
Was there a place that showed I was even serious with you? then now you feel the need to mention my mother which says a lot about what you think about your own mother.
I still will refrain from insulting your mother but don't push your luck too far kid.
Stop it right here.
I was joking with you. Obviously, you don't find it funny. My bad!!

Digmygold:

You wey your mummy teach you to treat & insult women (including those who are peoples parents) like rubbish and be a useless deadbeat, can't you see you have a nonsensical lunatic as a mother and she birthed a fellow lunatic as son.
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Digmygold: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
JustforMen:
I think your mother is a good woman but you are just a bloody idiot who feels the need to be fathered and I will do that.
You useless slut.
Can you show me where I insulted you or any woman before you started calling my mother because I was joking with you? Just one place of insult!!!
See, If you don't have respect for your own mother then that's on you but watch your fucking foolish mouth before I get down the gutter with you.
I was being playful with you until you started manifesting your frustrated bitch persona.
Was there a place that showed I was even serious with you? then now you feel the need to mention my mother which says a lot about what you think about your own mother.
I still will refrain from insulting your mother but don't push your luck too far kid.
Stop it right here.
I was joking with you. Obviously, you don't find it funny. My bad!!

Wailing wailer.

Won't be caught dead joking with a maniac born by a lunatic. Take your dry jokes to the gutter where you were conceived and swallow sniper whilst in there.

In your next life, don't joke with such a serious issue causing pain to a mother.
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by JustforMen: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Digmygold:

Wailing wailer.

Won't be caught dead joking with a maniac born by a lunatic. Take your dry jokes to the gutter where you were conceived and swallow sniper whilst in there.

In your next life, don't joke with such a serious issue causing pain to a mother.

I warned you but you wont heed...
If your mother is a lunatic that does not mean the curse of your lineage extends to everyone you meet.
You are obviously born of a lunatic mother that is why you find it normal to refer to that.
Someone might have drank sniper to make you an orphan, no sorry for that... life is still worth living for other people even if it is difficult for you to relate to that....
from your frustrated demeanor, you are already a dead person waiting for someone to cause you to commit suicide. it won't be me!

I
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
Akinsete19:
Contempt of court order
Which court; and which date?
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
ccollins:
hello dear, are u from anambra ,u looking gorgeous on your pics
thanks, but , am not from Anambara
Re: FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
ccollins:
hello dear, are u from anambra ,u looking gorgeous on your pics
thanks, but am not from Anambara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post / Tinubu Wins Kogi State Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.