Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,519 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki (12712 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Divided If Presidency Is Zoned To South. Sheilk Gumi. / Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by brightalo1010: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
BABANGBALI:
yes for you Olosho

You're sounding pained and frustrated onye slave.
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by BABANGBALI: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
brightalo1010:

You're sounding pained and frustrated onye slave.
you’ve been noticed. Now fok off and continue to enjoy your slavery in your jungle called Nigeria. Just for the record your mouth odour is something else
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by brightalo1010: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
BABANGBALI:
you’ve been noticed. Now fok off and continue to enjoy your slavery in your jungle called Nigeria. Just for the record your mouth odour is something else
The one who's seeking for freedom is the slave if you're not a slave tell me why you are seeking for freedom. Onye apari
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by BABANGBALI: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
brightalo1010:

The one who's seeking for freedom is the slave if you're not a slave tell me why you are seeking for freedom. Onye apari
you’ve been noticed. Now fok off and continue to enjoy your slavery in your jungle called Nigeria. Just for the record your mouth odour is something else and please go and shave those dirty things you have down below
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by brightalo1010: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
BABANGBALI:
you’ve been noticed. Now fok off and continue to enjoy your slavery in your jungle called Nigeria. Just for the record your mouth odour is something else and please go and shave those dirty things you have down below

isn't it madness talking of mouth Odor while typing , that's level of your slavery , you can't even spell it well smh .

talking about odor and shaving to someone you never met shows you have nothing meaningful do even defend yourself with . now you have used them , let me wait for what next you will use .

Slave I'm waiting for you.
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by BABANGBALI: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
brightalo1010:

isn't it madness talking of mouth Odor while typing , that's level of your slavery , you can't even spell it well smh .

talking about odor and shaving to someone you never met shows you have nothing meaningful do even defend yourself with . now you have used them , let me wait for what next you will use .

Slave I'm waiting for you.
you want to use me to win her attention Abi? Continue!
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by brightalo1010: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
BABANGBALI:
you want to use me to win her attention Abi? Continue!
you kept saying same thing yet you kept responding, you lack self control, no wonder you're a slave, I want to use who can't spell odor to do what?
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by BABANGBALI: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
brightalo1010:
you kept saying same thing yet you kept responding, you lack self control, no wonder you're a slave, I want to use who can't spell odor to do what?
fok off!
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by brightalo1010: 4:12am On Dec 20, 2021
BABANGBALI:
fok off!

You have said this before slave
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by BABANGBALI: 7:20am On Dec 20, 2021
brightalo1010:

You have said this before slave
fok off again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany / EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others / 22 States, FCT Reduced Their Domestic Debts By ₦‎176 Billion In Q3 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.