Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki (12456 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Divided If Presidency Is Zoned To South. Sheilk Gumi. / Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by gboyetade: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by psucc(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
As if he is God. One day, sooner or later the reality will dawn on him - Nigeria will disintegrate.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by muykem: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
We should not deceive ourselves, Nigeria will not divide. The world power gain more in Nigeria as a single entity.
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by SeriouslySense(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
The biggest lie, and whenever we lie, whenever we try to undermine others, we undermine ourselves.
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by ActuaRise696969: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Selfless service of killing other Nigerians who want the country's expired Amalgamation announced? Is this Edo man aware that 1914 Amalgamation has expired?

Is this the best brain in Edo State?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Angelfrost(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Even useless charlatans have voices...
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by zanshi: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Unity beggar
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by murmee: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
muykem:
We should not deceive ourselves, Nigeria will not divide. The world power gain more in Nigeria as a single entity.
You hit it right. Nigeria is remotely controlled by the world powers. Whatever makes Nigerians uncomfortable is what makes the world powers happy!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by brightalo1010: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
BABANGBALI:
slave spotted

Is only a slave that cries for freedom if you're not a slave why are you crying for freedom?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Bahose(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
It is not a new thing for a Benin man not to support division of Nigeria, we understand their fear
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by BABANGBALI: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
brightalo1010:

Is only a slave that cries for freedom if you're not a slave why are you crying for freedom?
slave supporting her master without reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by SeriouslySense(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
We are also powerful, and no one can make us, unless we allow it. We are also powers
murmee:
You hit it right. Nigeria is remotely controlled by the world powers. Whatever makes Nigerians uncomfortable is what makes the world powers happy!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by christistruth01: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
Who takes obaseki serious

If you want talk dey do am the way wike and Udom dey do am with projects

Whenever I see Governor Obaseki I can't but feel sorry for the People of Edo state

Obaseki is a disaster and a Tribulation

It is true Edo no be Lagos but Obaseki works too hard at being horrible

Edo State doesn't deserve his wickedness

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Sctests: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
When Igbo and fulani decide to part this country, make sure you carry your big head to come fight and unite the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by seyz91(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
You no lie
Mandesz:
Nigeria cannot continue like this forever. Why?
1. You said Igbo can't rule Nigeria.
2. Tribalism and nepotism of buhari is yardstick to divide the country.
3. The massacre of christians in the north by Boko Haram(who are indirectly sponsor by the northern clerics and leaders is a time bomb ready to explode.
4. Buhari anti-youth campaign. I.e the youth are lazy!
5. Bad economic policies and high cost of living in this administration is concern to all.

The north is Nigeria problem
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Lawalemi(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
If e divide, hold am!
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Brushstrokes20: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
In your dumbest dreams! undecided

POWER DRUNK scum!
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by ovie8200: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sorry oh Mr. Man, to encounter you just dey hungry me. THOSE WHO FOUGHT TO KEEP THE COUNTRY ONE, THEY DID NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING because if they knew, they wouldn't have ventured in adding north Muslims to south Christians or fought for independence.

Also, never say never. The country can be divided anytime and any day whether you like it or not. By the way, you and I will not live forever, and the generation yet to come, can wake up and say they have nothing in common with the north and want separation. Your generations are cowards to demand separation but others are not.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Tzar(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Says beneficiaries of the rotten union!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by tujays(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
I would have loved Nigeria to divide as I wouldn't want anything to do with "Biafrans" but it is very Impossible for Nigeria to divide coz of our numerous ethnic groups from all parts of the country disagreeing with their closest neighbors. anyone who thinks Nigeria will divide is an Illiterate that doesn't know much about this Entity and how it is Structured.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Vireani79: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Higgless:
Everyone praying for a division will surely be put to shame

When e happen
Use ur toto water gum nigeria back together
U hear grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by sapientia(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
The failure of Edo
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Dreytonisback(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Obaseki die it
Nigerian can never be good until it's divided
Yeah you're the governor of my state but die it

We can't have Yoruba , Igbo, Hausa and other tribes all together and you expect peace to reign
The hate is deep into their blood bc of:
Religion
Tribe
Language
Etc
But they forget that there was already human existence before religion .

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by meditator(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Quality20:
if that is so then allow a biafran man b the president for the next 16yrs
The last time i checked, every eligible citizen of this country has the constitutional right to contest for elections

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Rexwalters1: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dreytonisback:
Obaseki die it
Nigerian can never be good until it's divided
Yeah you're the governor of my state but die it

We can't have Yoruba , Igbo, Hausa and other tribes all together and you expect peace to reign
The hate is deep into their blood bc of:
Religion
Tribe
Language

But they forget that there was already human existence before religion .

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Nonsense, a Failure will always have an excuse, & quite obvious that you have never left Nigeria in your life, what do you think makes the United States What it is today? It’s diversity, Nigeria is a great Nation because of the diverse ethnic groups living in a The Federation.

That is why we practice a Federal system of Government with States & Local Governments, everybody handle your side the center will be alright.

But the lazy ones have refused to work, & will choose just to wail & chase shadows.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by 007lss: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/nigeria-has-come-to-stay-says-obaseki/
politicians are our major problem in this country, they are always fighting us not to divide....... One Nigeria is a big scam

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Leverage2021: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Is that the issue here Mr Biafra? I know the truth is a very bitter pill to swallow?

Keep deceiving yourself wasting your short life waiting for Biafra to happen, it is your prerogative like Bobby Brown. Nonsense.
oga Na my state governor be dis o

I don't think you have sense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Rexwalters1: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
oga Na my state governor be dis o

I don't think you have sense
Maybe the Bini abi Esan the ones that migrated back from Onitsha?

You & that your betrayer Governor, I don’t know who is worse?

Has the Mumu finished naming commissioners?
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Tingotoe: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Africonji:
Obaseki, you are a very big fool for saying this. A very big idiot. angry Nigeria has expired, and you are part of the problem. This contraption needs to end so that the human potentials of the South can be unleashed without Fulani and their backward interruptions. Biafra or death.
Well we don't have Biafra to give you but we most certainly have death for you. It's your choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot / Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah / Miyetti Allah: We Didn’t Endorse Tinubu As Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.