Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) (56630 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday / Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey / Niger Coup Leaders Prohibit Citizens From Using Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2021
aluyapreston:

you will just open your mouth like a fool. Which electricity? and per life expectancy, which kind of life will I be living when it is dictated by people. they dictate what I watch, where I go to, if I can travel and if I can use menstrual pad or not. You have never been in that country so don't say rubbish because you don't know how foolish and outstandingly stupid you sound right now

Where in my comment did I insult you? Na Ogun go kill you. Can't you useless kids , air your opinion without insult? Omo iran kiran jatijati.....

Olopolo dudu. Do i need to be in north korea to know what's going on there? I repeat North korea is still far better than this shit hole.....

Which life a you living in nigeria. Where the life of a chicken is more valuable than your useless life. ......I know people like you dumb ass are stuck in nigeria......you haven't step outta the cage called nigeria.
Re: North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) by Techguy96(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
When you hear and see some Decrees of mere men , you begin to imagine how things would have been if men were GOD.

Thank you LORD JESUS! You alone is GOD, LORD and KING.
As if god is not worst.

Someone that created evil.

That's if the fairy tales is even real
Re: North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=PJAR post=108768200][/quote]

Did you just describe a nation that is doing well
Re: North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2021
mikemodel24:
. Lol. The only truth about north Korea is that you can't hear any news about them only what the government want you to hear. So this is fake. The citizens are not connected to the outside word so how do you get out such need

Does the restriction speak well of the nation?
Re: North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) by psucc(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2021
Olam09:

What the fùck are you saying?? I pray you find yourself in north Korea and see maybe you wouldn't appreciate been Nigerian.
Reading and comprehension are two different things though they are twins.

You only read but couldn't understand.
Re: North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Where in my comment did I insult you? Na Ogun go kill you. Can't you useless kids , air your opinion without insult? Omo iran kiran jatijati.....

Olopolo dudu. Do i need to be in north korea to know what's going on there? I repeat North korea is still far better than this shit hole.....

Which life a you living in nigeria. Where the life of a chicken is more valuable than your useless life. ......I know people like you dumb ass are stuck in nigeria......you haven't step outta the cage called nigeria.
travel go there na...oga stop making noise , naija na fire , but don't compare hell fire with fire ok....if e better pass our country,why can't u go and base there na,abi u no like better thing?
Re: North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
When you hear and see some Decrees of mere men , you begin to imagine how things would have been if men were GOD.

Thank you LORD JESUS! You alone is GOD, LORD and KING.
as in eh,!
Re: North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) by specialbobby(m): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin

I don't know if it is the media. North Koreans will see Nigeria just the way Nigerians are seeing Canada.

Why your nose con be like opener
Re: North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2021
NoSentiment:

Jesus is not God for he says "MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I"

I hope for the sake of clarity that one day you will find out the meaning of that quote. Many things written in the Bible are not to be taken at face value. Ask questions, make research, find out!
Re: North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) by Selfmotivated: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2021
Worst country in the world
Re: North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) by NoSentiment: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2021
GreyLaw:

I hope for the sake of clarity that one day you will find out the meaning of that quote. Many things written in the Bible are not to be taken at face value. Ask questions, make research, find out!

What is the meaning of that and the following too, Mr Understander of Biblical Meaning?!

1) Jesus said he is ascending unto his God in John 20v17. Does a god (Jesus) has his own God too?

"Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."

2) If Jesus was God, which God did he cry to and accuse of forsaking him at the cross in Matthew 27v46

"About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”). DID GOD FORSAKE HIMSELF?!

3) If Jesus is God, then he must be omnipotent (be able to do anything on his own). But hear him in John 5v30 telling u that he can, on his own, do nothing. Yet u no go hear word.

"By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me."

4. IF Jesus is God, then he must be omniscient (know everything) but hear him say in Matthew 24v36.

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

These are clear, unequivocal, unambiguous Biblical verses that strip Christ of all signs of divinity.

Yet, instead of you to believe the clear, unequivocal, unambiguous verses, Paul deceived u into believing that ambiguous verses that Paul says claim the divinity of Christ such as "I and the father are one". U forget that the oneness here is metaphorical because he goes on to say as "so that they (disciples) may be one in you as we are one " . So everyone who keeps the commandments are one in the Father in terms of purpose, that is metaphorically speaking. Yet u built ur theology, courtesy of Paul, on ambiguous and metaphorical verses instead of unambiguous and direct verses quoted above which do not attribute divinity to christ.

Bro, it is not late to repent and desist from polytheism, there is only one godas sated thus in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) by tobzing24(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hahahahahah.
Even the banning is laughable
Explorers:
North Koreans have been banned from laughing or drinking for 11 days to mark the tenth anniversary of former leader Kim Jong Il's death.

Government authorities have ordered the public to not show any signs of happiness while North Korea commemorates his death.

Kim Jong Il ruled North Korea from 1994 until his death in 2011, and was then succeeded by his third and youngest son, current leader Kim Jong Un.

Now, ten years after his death, North Koreans are being forced to observe the 11-day period of mourning where they are not allowed to laugh or drink alcohol.

'During the mourning period, we must not drink alcohol, laugh or engage in leisure activities,' a North Korean from the northeastern border city of Sinuiju told Radio Free Asia (RFA).

Photo

People gather at an event for the 10th anniversary of the death of North Korean leader Kim Jong Il in Pyongyang, North Korea, on Wednesday.

At midday Friday, as a siren blared for three minutes, North Koreans across the country fell silent and bowed in respect for Kim Jong Il.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10320707/Kim-Jong-dons-trademark-trenchcoat-ceremony-marking-tenth-anniversary-fathers-death.html?ito=social-facebook
Re: North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Omo which kind country be this

Sebi you see the Cost of Liberty to share!
Indeed,a nation that is dying in silence.
To laugh or talk is an abomination!
like China and Russia is what they want to imposed and that dictatorship is what Mr Trump would have imposed on the Americans! God forbids! Tufiaka!
Re: North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) by mikemodel24: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Does the restriction speak well of the nation?
how often do you hear news from Germany, Russia I mean internal news?
Re: North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) by mikemodel24: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
zoedew:

You are dead wrong! Mental slavery is the zenith of captivity next to spiritual captivity.
but most advanced country are doing these. Was it Australia that was investigating there news source of recent
Re: North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
mikemodel24:
how often do you hear news from Germany, Russia I mean internal news?

Now, it's internal news

Underground news loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) / Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.