Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY (23657 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by wildikeman(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Dinner at Cinco De Mayos

Shoo.. How many people go chop this one?
Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by seguno2: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Life is good when there is money....

#EgoAmaka

It is not just about money but also about priorities.
Many of us blacks don’t travel to understand what makes other people different from us, to adopt the good elements of their lifestyle. Our loss.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by seguno2: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Zeezenho:
Madam you get mind oh! All those areas were KKK men they carry Cain and dogs pursue niggas those days,you still gather liver go!

You said those days, right

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by seguno2: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nat404:
Nice pictures. Nigeria's cursed!

Not at all.

We Nigerians have cursed our country all by ourselves with little or no help from anyone.

Is that not a more precise narrative ??

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by seguno2: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
pacespot:
You people experience all these great things in a White man's land and wonder why it isn't experienced in Africa, because one thing differentiates White people from Blacks: Love. A White man shows you true, natural and unconditional love, but black people's love is cosmetic. Civilization is the greatest denominator that differentiates we humans from lower forms. The more civilized we are, the more we can do all the great things that exist in this world. And civilization means working together and caring for one another to build a society that is conducive for all individuals to achieve their goals in life. You cannot tell me how that is possible without the true, natural and unconditional love among people.

So sorry to say that you just typed a whole load of trash.
Racism and exploitation of Africans is the sign that whites show true, natural and unconditional love?
Whatever you are smoking and/or drinking is not at all helping you.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by Nat404: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
seguno2:

Not at all.

We Nigerians have cursed our country all by ourselves with little or no help from anyone.

Is that not a more precise narrative ??
Blame your highly corrupt government.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by seguno2: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nat404:
Blame your highly corrupt government.

Elected/allowed by us Nigerians, or by foreigners and aliens
Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by koxi: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Michter’s Fort Nelson

Travelindiva, please make sure you lemme know the next time you hit the road…this is most def worth it!
I’ll join you!
For real

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by Nat404: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
seguno2:

Elected/allowed by us Nigerians, or by foreigners and aliens
I did not case a vote for anyone. Nigeria's problem is its government and lots of countries do know that.
Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by ensamy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
ahnie:
Very soon e good be my turn to japa out of this country and be posting beautiful threads like these.
Oh you still dey around, I think say you japa sinnnnnnce shocked sad
Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
pacespot:
You people experience all these great things in a White man's land and wonder why it isn't experienced in Africa, because one thing differentiates White people from Blacks: Love. A White man shows you true, natural and unconditional love, but black people's love is cosmetic. Civilization is the greatest denominator that differentiates we humans from lower forms. The more civilized we are, the more we can do all the great things that exist in this world. And civilization means working together and caring for one another to build a society that is conducive for all individuals to achieve their goals in life. You cannot tell me how that is possible without the true, natural and unconditional love among people.
Gibberish
Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by seguno2: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nat404:
I did not case a vote for anyone. Nigeria's problem is its government and lots of countries do know that.

Did you see the word, allowed?
What do you think it means
Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lovely. Keep on the great job

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by IjebuWarrior: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Dinner and cocktails (Oaxaca Old Fashion) at Repeal

But, what's the essence of showing off all dis foreign meals to Nigerians that can hardly comprehend and finding it difficult to feed at the moment? Be sensitive at other pple's plight. Cuz you're in a better place doesn't mean you should be chest=beating abt it... angry

You could have shown the pic quietly without being 'noisy' abt it. Rubbish! angry
Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by Benitoh: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
All I can say is that this life no balance and it can never balance no matter what.

Some people are programmed to live pleasurable lifestyle from birth.

While some are programmed to live misrable and poverty stricken life .

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by Mstravelindiva: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Which of the iPhones in particular

It’s the 12 Pro

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by Mstravelindiva: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I always look forward to your threads, enjoy. cool

Awww, thank you! I really enjoy this forum platform.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by pius4luv(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Can’t you see her weight? That’s why Nigerian men dey fear to marry these girls of nowadays. No self control. Just eating anything free like animal until dem become iya akpati and be messing up and down the house. After now dem go complain say men are chasing small small slim girls as side chicks. I just tire jor sad

What's your problem, did her husband complain to you about her weight I don't understand why we Nigeria doesn't always face our problem, we always put mouth what doesn't concern us well I'm really enjoying your pictures keep it coming and God bless you ,i wish to be in your shoes too uploading pictures i pray God will do my own soon Amen

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Omo i love your threads.
Makes me want to use money wey i no get, travel

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by Organs(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
@Mstravelindiva, very good narration. I was in Louisville, last year on my way to Atlanta to renew my Nigerian passport. Spent the night in Jeffersonville, Indiana/Louisville at the Sheraton Riverside. The hotel is actually in Indiana, but across the bridge is Louisville. It's amazing how Louisville sits between Indiana and Kentucky. Visited Muhammad Ali's burial site and his museum by Downtown Louisville. Next time youre in Louisville, think Mohammed Ali. All the best!

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by Mstravelindiva: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
stasius:
Alcohol plenty

Yes, it’s called “Bourbon Trail”! Cheers! wink
Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by Mstravelindiva: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
seguno2:

Many thanks for your educative thread on travel, and taking time to address this issue. You are greatly appreciated.

Thanks to the mod that put this on the front page too.

Awww, many thanks to you and the many other Nairalanders that interact with my threads. You guys are simply awesome and it’s my pleasure to share and take others along throughout my journey.

Take care and be well ~

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by Tranquility2345: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
pius4luv:

What's your problem, did her husband complain to you about her weight I don't understand why we Nigeria doesn't always face our problem, we always put mouth what doesn't concern us well I'm really enjoying your pictures keep it coming and God bless you ,i wish to be in your shoes too uploading pictures i pray God will do my own soon Amen

I can’t make sense of the senseless gibberish you wrote there. I recommend Brighter Grammar for you this Christmas angry

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by EgunMogaji2: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
AngelicBeing:
The Big Masquerade himself cheesy

Chief, I’m gentle o. I don assume position back for UAR grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by AngelicBeing: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Chief, I’m gentle o. I don assume position back for UAR grin
cheesy
Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by Kwara1stson: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

But, what's the essence of showing off all dis foreign meals to Nigerians that can hardly comprehend and finding it difficult to feed at the moment? Be sensitive at other pple's plight. Cuz you're in a better place doesn't mean you should be chest=beating abt it... angry

You could have shown the pic quietly without being 'noisy' abt it. Rubbish! angry
poverty and frustration na very deadly combo

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by Jaqenhghar: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Differentiate:

Yeah bro but this op like food lol that plenty food na only her chop am grin
Ignorance. If you go to US thats how they serve their portions. 1 portion is usually enough to feed 2 -3 people

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by Jaqenhghar: 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

While a bit off topic from my original post, I’ll respond. First, thank you for sharing your perspective. You are correct, I technically don’t “NEED” a man, I can take care of and finance myself.

HOWEVER, the difference between need and want is the difference between codependence and love. Love and codependence are very, very different. And loving someone is much more beautiful and rewarding than leaning on them for all things, at all times, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

That being said, I have an amazingly loving, supportive, and compassionate husband that I “WANTED”. He’s my chocolate Igbo man and I love him unconditionally! wink

Now…let’s get back to traveling friend! cheesy
You are wasting brain cells respo ding to miserable trolls. They will try to derail and bring attention to their miserable existence. Pay them no mind

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by Jaqenhghar: 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gerrard59:
Nna eh, you really eat well. Beautiful pictures, as usual.

That said, your pictures are crystal clear, what kind of device do you use in taking them?
Tecno grin grin grin
Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by smile4kenn(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY by Jaqenhghar: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Absolutely, I can wait to finalize my trip for next year. I am really looking forward to it!

When visitng the US am I correct in assuming the South has more to offer in terms of attractions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Car Bursts Into Flames On The Rumuola Flyover, Port Harcourt (photos) / 40 Nigerians Deported From Italy Arrive Lagos / Rolls Royce Is Building The World’s Fastest Electric-powered Aeroplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.