Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help (1203 Views)

Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad / This Snake Just Bit My Brother / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by myhero: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pls house am in tears as I write this. My elder brother is down with partial Stoke. He is 50 years old now. We have taken him to somewhere in owerri where people claim its d best hospital that treats Stoke. He was there for 4 months yet no solution. We brought him back home and since we brought him back home,the psycio therapist has been coming in daily basis for treatment yet no improvement.. Pls someone should pls advice me on what next to do.. He can talk and remembers things but his speech is not that smooth, he can't walk by himself even with walking sticks unless I assist him.. His right hand and right leg are affected and hardly move. House pls help me with advice and suggestions pls am in tears
Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by itsme01: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sadly you must prepare your mind for a very slow recovery, with that in mind you won't burn too much money like my friends mum and family did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by myhero: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
itsme01:
Sadly you must prepare your mind for a very slow recovery
� � � �
Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by MufasaLion: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Take him to a better clinic with the required facilities. Medical care is what he needs. Don't let people decieve you with any spiritual bullshit.
Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by myhero: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
Take him to a better clinic with the required facilities. Medical care is what he needs. Don't let people decieve you with any spiritual bullshit.
Thank u sir. Pls is there a place u can direct me pls
Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by MufasaLion: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
myhero:

Thank u sir. Pls is there a place u can direct me pls

No, I don't. Go to the clinic that treated him, they should be able to suggest better clinic for you. You can search online for it also. You must also know that his recovery is not something that's gonna happen like magic. It depends on the physiotherapist also.
Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by itsme01: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
myhero:

� � � �

What I mean is

Stroke treatment requires patience especially the rehabilitation aspect, if you are too anxious you might end up moving from clinics to clinics hospitals to spiritualist thinking they are doing nothing

Get a good clinic and stick to It, with therapists for atleast 6 to 8 months and don't expect sudden improvement
Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by terrezo2002(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sometimes this is a spiritual. Wee just continue to waste money trying to treat sickness from the spiritual. Seek God's help.
Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by myhero: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
itsme01:

What I mean is

Stroke treatment requires patience especially the rehabilitation aspect, if you are too anxious you might end up moving from clinics to clinics hospitals to spiritualist thinking they are doing nothing

Get a good clinic and stick to It, with therapists for atleast 6 to 8 months and don't expect sudden improvement
OK bro
Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by myhero: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

No, I don't. Go to the clinic that treated him, they should be able to suggest better clinic for you. You can search online for it also. You just also know that his recovery is not something that's gonna happen like magic. It depends on the physiotherapist also.
OK. Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by MufasaLion: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
terrezo2002:
Sometimes this is a spiritual. Wee just continue to waste money trying to treat sickness from the spiritual. Seek God's help.

Nothing spiritual. Let's be logical.
Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by wonderr(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Firstly you need to thank God it's the right hand side and not the left the left side is more deleterious get a professional doctor and also pray hard that sickness is always stubborn I lost my mom to it
Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by myhero: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
wonderr:
Firstly you need to thank God it's the right hand side and not the left the left side is more deleterious get a professional doctor and also pray hard that sickness is always stubborn I lost my mom to it
Thanks so much for ya contribution and am so so sorry for the death of ya mom. May her soul rest in peace Amen

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by oxypressPlus: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2021
myhero:
Pls house am in tears as I write this. My elder brother is down with partial Stoke. He is 50 years old now. We have taken him to somewhere in owerri where people claim its d best hospital that treats Stoke. He was there for 4 months yet no solution. We brought him back home and since we brought him back home,the psycio therapist has been coming in daily basis for treatment yet no improvement.. Pls someone should pls advice me on what next to do.. He can talk and remembers things but his speech is not that smooth, he can't walk by himself even with walking sticks unless I assist him.. His right hand and right leg are affected and hardly move. House pls help me with advice and suggestions pls am in tears

What can actually help is hyperbaric oxygen therapy, hbot.

HBOT heals the brain cells better than any other therapy.

Beware of fake therapies.

If you need hbot log into our whatsapp number for more details.

HBOT PROVIDERS IN PORT HARCOURT
Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by Naturalwellness: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2021
As a naturopathic doctor, I strongly recommend reflexology.

Stroke occurs normally as a result of atherosclerosis (hardening of the blood vessels)
Or
Shortage of blood going to the brain for a long period of time thereby causing some brain cell death.

Reflexology will help make his blood vessels flexible again while he is on drug for softening of his arteries.

Stroke is not just a clinical treatment because it has been packing for a very long time inside the body, rather go for the services of a naturopathic doctor so it can be reversed.
Depending on how far it has gone, may be reversed within 90 days with natural treatment.

Hospitals can treat the effect, but natural remedies will give the body the strength it needs to fight and recover.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by Healthyway15: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
myhero:

As you said the partial stroke occurs at his right hand and right leg, it's safe to say it's the left part of his brain that's affected. Depending on how long the brain lacks blood flow and which part was affected, a stroke can cause permanent disabilities and some other long-term health problems.

However, with the right treatment and assistance, regaining a normal quality of life is usually possible, depending on the severity of the stroke. Rehabilitation is also an important and ongoing part of stroke treatment just as someone mentioned here.

You should also be concerned about the recurrence of the stroke even if he gets well again. The bitter fact about it, is that, one in four stroke survivors experience a second stroke within five years, and these can worsen functional outcomes. The causes of a second or third stroke are often the same as for primary strokes. However, recurrence of another stroke can be preventable with certain effective medications, healthy habits and lifestyle adjustment.

Proper treatment tends to focus on restoring an adequate flow of blood to the brain whether the partial stroke is caused by blocked arteries or blood leak in the brain so he can enjoy quality life and won't have to worry about stroke again.

He has been down with the stroke for how many months now? What's his latest BP reading? Does he have vision problems in one or both eyes?

For consultation, you can check my signature for contact.
Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by Naturalwellness: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
myhero:

The first week and first month of occurence matters, put a call through and schedule an appointment with me, he will be able to get up on his own within first 7 days of therapy.

Call 08093990492

Please state your name and reason for calling immediately you put a call through.
Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by Richkid2021(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2021
myhero:
I will be straight with you are you willing to help your brother ? if yes contact me on my signature I have a product for him with God on our side u will come here to share your testimony to others on Nairaland
Re: My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help by seborrhic: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2021
Naturalwellness:

The first week and first month of occurence matters, put a call through and schedule an appointment with me, he will be able to get up on his own within first 7 days of therapy.

Call 08093990492

Please state your name and reason for calling immediately you put a call through.
If u want to waste your money go and meet this person.
Any person telling u they can cure stroke in 7days with one magic formula is a scammer
myhero:

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Pharamacitical Shop/health Center With Our Solar CCTV / Can Kidney Problems Effect Skin? / Anybody With Useful Info On How To Get Green World Range Of Product Disributors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.