Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) (58049 Views)

3 Safety Practices That Can Stop Android Phones From Exploding With Bomb Force / Sales Rep Discouraged Me From Ordering Phones From Overseas, Gave These Reasons / What Happened To Gionee And Why You Haven't Seen New Phones From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by movid(m): 6:41am On Dec 17, 2021
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZtgfDy__Tw

We all need to be extra careful..

to avoid had I know
New method ke? This method don old nah. Method weh be say na small boys dey do am now. Meanwhile, thanks for the info.
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:57am On Dec 17, 2021
Oluwapresley:

Well, which other country is attributed to corruption, cyber crime, fraud etc?

There you have your answer.
Attributed? Bros stop throwing words around.

Nigeria dey play when it comes to all those things you listed up there, in Africa alone. And your model countries, theirs is on grand scale, even.
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by Udoboss(m): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2021
Vokians:
Let me keep my phone well. I was about to sleep. Thanks op

lol
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by Oluwapresley(m): 7:23am On Dec 17, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Attributed? Bros stop throwing words around.

Nigeria dey play when it comes to all those things you listed up there, in Africa alone. And your model countries, theirs is on grand scale, even.

See, I don't have time for this rubbish argument. I have said what I said.

The fact that others' head no correct no suppose be reason for you to dey downplay your own head wey no corrrect.
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by Alexpetra: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2021
3rdavefarms:
Haaa where China Temple are dashing out free phones , see stress from stealing ordinary phone God may it never be well with people who fought for our independence, they never plan well for us all , just there families and little elite class alone grin grin
that prayer or swear is the question we for they ask people who went and fought for the independent, what was their Developmental, Educational, Infrastructural, Economical, Citizen's life, Future PLANS?.... They just gathered and starting demanding for what they can't manage, imagine a child born and remain stagnant for over 60+YEARS?.

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by 1EmmyKay: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2021
I relate oo, Dem Carry my Camon X with this method, omo it shock me.
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by khalazi: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2021
ridbell01:
Only God safe my phone early this morning, the thief tore my net luckily for me I woke up around 11 to charged the phone if not my phone would have gone. My neighbor iPhone x max gone just 2 days he bought the phone funny thing that I didn't see the phone only I was the carton and the receipt of 450k. He scattered the whole community no one sleep that day
XsMax 450k? shocked
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Which country is not messed up in the world?
Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Iran and Rwanda are not messed up
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2021
Oluwapresley:

See, I don't have time for this rubbish argument. I have said what I said.

The fact that others' head no correct no suppose be reason for you to dey downplay your own head wey no corrrect.
sense you no get
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

See as the mattress resemble that of mynd44
grin grin
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sharon6:

Make yourself comfortable wherever you go.

Water stopped running where I live cos we were using public water which was scattered when a governor came to fix roads and didn't bother to fix water back.

I bought a water storage tank, had a welder make a scaffolding for it then paid a plumber to run pipes to my apartment.

Expensive you may want to say? No! It's cheaper on the long run cos I'll just open water right in my apartment instead of having to go downstairs all the time to fetch water.

Add me to your Whatsapp group...

Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
angryNa to bind phone to prick. If you get mind, touch first
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by nairamaniac: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZtgfDy__Tw

We all need to be extra careful..

to avoid had I know
is that magnet at the tip of the stick?
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by Weedee(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
3 no join for Port Harcourt. Na soot go choke you

JetStar:

want more reasons?
3. You'll enjoy more fresher wind when you open your windows if you live upstairs
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

Lol.. So you guys don't know some of them are so sophisticated that they go around with substances they blow inside the room & make people sleep the "sleep of death". May sound like a film trick but it's quite real. I and my neighbours were once victims. They raided everywhere, tore nets and no one knew until they were gone when one after the other people started noticing what had gone missing.
"sleep of death" grin
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by Freelancerx: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Upstairs be the best
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by JetStar: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Weedee:
3 no join for Port Harcourt. Na soot go choke you

WoW. I'm sorry about the soot problem in PH. There have been many reports about the soot problem even the BBC has a documentary on it. I just hope the problem get resolved soon.
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by hoover420: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

Lol.. So you guys don't know some of them are so sophisticated that they go around with substances they blow inside the room & make people sleep the "sleep of death". May sound like a film trick but it's quite real. I and my neighbours were once victims. They raided everywhere, tore nets and no one knew until they were gone when one after the other people started noticing what had gone missing.

Same thing happened to me.
Now I want to be really sure if they blew substance or chemical to make us sleep or they used juju.

Still finding it hard to understand what they used that made me and my neighbors fall asleep and we didn't wake till they were gone!
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by ShoeShineGuy: 4:51am On Dec 18, 2021
hoover420:

Same thing happened to me.
Now I want to be really sure if they blew substance or chemical to make us sleep or they used juju.

Still finding it hard to understand what they used that made me and my neighbors fall asleep and we didn't wake till they were gone!

Quite hard to believe but I tell you it's the truth. My story was not just in my compound but in some selected others around us. None of us heard pim until they had left.
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Right
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by NaWa4Lyf: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Sonicroyel:

Greatest ekosodite
Which year did you graduate?
What did you study?
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by Sonicroyel: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
NaWa4Lyf:
Which year did you graduate?
What did you study?

Philosophy
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by nduprincekc(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by CrownedPhoenix: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2021
Sharon6:
When a cock grow teeth

Asisat Oshoala, that was harsh nah, don't be stingy to awon boyz cheesy cheesy

Do giveaway jor grin grin
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by Karakin: 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
This doings just do me on Wednesday 26th October 2022 � the early hours of that day around 2am or so at Ikorodu. Upon say I no even come around ikd all this while ooo. Area tough for boys these days so they've moved to this art abi na trade type again. Across 3 buildings, 6 phones was stolen along with my new Infinix Zero X.

I've reported the case to the police tho to track it down and seriously na this case dey reign now for station...more popular than other usual cases lol...from Ogun state (Area commander station and Awolowo station) to Lagos state (Shagamu Road Area H station). Seen the criminal cases of same events along the with the criminals and those wey buy the stolen phones too. Na so so beg their families dey come beg for station.

Saw one man too who was beaten mercilessly and forcefully transferred 120k plus from his account, the thieves we're tracked down to Ebute Metta and dem dey hear am for station now.

Nigeria o' Nigeria
Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by Karakin: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
But abeg to everyone who has also posted here about falling victim to this kind of act, is there anyone who involved the police about it or una just give up on the issue immediately?

P:S my new Infinix Zero X is just around 4 months old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) / Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? / Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.