Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex (2023 Views)

See Sleeping Positions Of Cheating Couples On Bed Part II / Russian Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With A Married Woman (Photos) / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex by Highestbidder1: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
A cheating couple was found stuck together while having sex. According to an eyewitness, the married man was sleeping with a married woman without knowing her husband had used muti on her as he was a truck driver and was never home most of the time.

The couple were stuck together while having sex and they were taken to a Harare hospital on Tuesday and the woman was just crying as doctors could not separate them. After the incident, the husband of the cheating wife was called, he was in South Africa and he said he will only be back in the country on Thursday.
The cheating couple both died earlier today (Thursday) but the doctors still could remove his penis from the woman’s vagina and had to cut it off. The husband of the cheating wife is said to have later called the hospital to tell them they can now remove the penis from his dead wife’s vagina.

See Photos:

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
One thing must kill a stupid man sad

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex by MufasaLion: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
I don't pity them.
Re: Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex by MufasaLion: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mirabel95:

Oh, you skipped the part where it was stated that the woman is married also? You're a hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex by Ebubechuwku(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
grin grin grin
Dem never start work before dem gum, cos why dis one still dey wear bra for first pics. I no dey believe all this fable... I want to see it live...

Rocking my Abu Dhabi by ruger... Lord I need my woman with Me in my room make I no mad, fly abu Dhabi, Nigeria tire me..
Re: Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex by ahmthankgod(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mirabel95:
Abeg which man one thing surely one thing must kill a woman that doesn't here word
Re: Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex by Conwarden: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Highestbidder1:
A cheating couple was found stuck together while having sex. According to an eyewitness, the married man was sleeping with a married woman without knowing her husband had used muti on her as he was a truck driver and was never home most of the time.

The couple were stuck together while having sex and they were taken to a Harare hospital on Tuesday and the woman was just crying as doctors could not separate them. After the incident, the husband of the cheating wife was called, he was in South Africa and he said he will only be back in the country on Thursday.
The cheating couple both died earlier today (Thursday) but the doctors still could remove his penis from the woman’s vagina and had to cut it off. The husband of the cheating wife is said to have later called the hospital to tell them they can now remove the penis from his dead wife’s vagina.

See Photos:

Na wa.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Re: Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex by AYNL: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
all of una wey like married women shey you don see
Re: Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex by Karemarealty288(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kenyans no dey joke with fork

Re: Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
She's still on her bra? Seems they were on some pre-intimacy shiit. What a shame
Re: Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
grin grin grin
Dem never start work before dem gum, cos why dis one still dey wear bra for first pics. I no dey believe all this fable... I want to see it live...

Rocking my Abu Dhabi by ruger... Lord I need my woman with Me in my room make I no mad, fly abu Dhabi, Nigeria tire me..
u wan see-am abi? i pray it doesnt happen to you,
Re: Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex by SenecaTheYonger: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Vaginarians don strike again.
Re: Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex by Caramia2020(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
What a shameful way to die.
Re: Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex by Xtopherprince(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Only if they had used condom... Maybe its the condom that would have got stuck grin grin

No RIP from me....
Re: Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex by headbasher96(m): 12:06am On Dec 17, 2021
Them bundle them inside car o hahaha

Come to think of it if this is my wife here as they are trying to seperate her from the man i will be folding her clothes quietly when am done i will charter tricycle straight to her parents house madam if u separate no border come house o i don help u pack already
Re: Cheating Couples Stuck While Having Sex by kingPhidel(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2021
Magun

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria / Reason Why You Should Never Buy Airtime For A Girl / Greatest Flaw Or Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.