Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) (35867 Views)

The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift / My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by tooth4tooth: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

Chai! Lala don see something for snake threads
You go fear fear na grin But wait
oo,you too like snake sef grin

3 Likes

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Dreytonisback(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
Make una dey try mention una area name make people like us dey avoid am by all means

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by saxokay(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
oh lalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by SuperbCrown: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tetrahedron:

See thinking in the 21st century!

-Poor knowledge of his environment and animals he shares geographic area with (just because they wont read)

-Misidentification of different species of snakes (venomous vs non-venomous)

-Blind phobia for snakes due largely to folktales passed down by down by largely non-educated progenitors

-Imagine the stories he will tell his children about snakes!

Why are you taking things too personal? Is your head too empty to identify the joke in the guy's comment? I pity your immediate family members.

1 Like

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by 4front(m): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwMBY31AjYM

My Wish full movie is coming on our YOUTUBE channel soon. Please, watch the Trailer, like, Comment and SUBSCRIBE to support our Ministry.
Thanks so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Germi9: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
La snake
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Jmichael1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
Conwarden:
We are truly in snake season. Make una spare pythons bikonu, they are harmless to humans.
angry
Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

nah thunder go fire any body wen go discourage me 4rm doing yahoo next yr(2022)
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Nonexisting: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
Do you live in a thick forest?

2 Likes

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by slowice(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
So snake still remain for this country undecided
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Eshiet12(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Keep my own share oo
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by twilliamx(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

Lmao angry grin angry grin

2 Likes

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Champneys: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
No be Lala's grandfather be this? shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
the snake pepper soup too go long....
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by parzdor(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Op is that you, the man in the picture
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by folaz: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Where is ur area am interested in buying
kiss
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Drogunov: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Indomie001:
This big and long python was killed in my area.

Manamanan
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Rastaramsey(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Conwarden:
We are truly in snake season.
Make una spare pythons bikonu, they are harmless to humans.

angry

Trash
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Chiden(f): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Isn't this the type that can swallow a human being?

2 Likes

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by BigYash: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
See as nigga dey smile as if he won Grammy grin
Dry some for xmas and new celebration o..

2 Likes

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by MufasaLion: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
STOP THE KILLINGS OF SNAKES!!!
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by VicM6: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sleekfingers:

By 2023....no snakes will be in nigeria.....cuz hungry and useless nigerians go don eat am finish
abeg tell me who snake epp.....na bcus of this same shit we dey suffer 4 dis world....abeg make lala do the needful with the snake....snake plenty pass human being now adays self.

1 Like

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by gly(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

Your the best bro.
You deserve honour and respect for your dedication to making Nairalanders happy.
God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Indomie001: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
parzdor:
Op is that you, the man in the picture
No sir grin , who born me to even go near am talk more of pulling it round my neck, I go just die put grin cheesy

Chai bro lala don do justice o grin
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Exceed15: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kill them all abeg before it swallows a child.
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Badonasty(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
I pray pythons don’t go extinct with the way people just dey kill them for this country
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Chykes4micheal: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
For the past 2 months, I have been seeing killings of python here on nairaland. Python!

I wonder how these pythons come around for you guys to just kill and chop like that... Chai
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Josywhyte: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lala will be dancing right now because he's got December snake meat
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by richmond500: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
Conwarden:
We are truly in snake season.
Make una spare pythons bikonu, they are harmless to humans.

angry

did u say pythons are not harmless to humans?
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Asquare84:
See better pepper soup.

Party

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Itachi23: 12:28am On Dec 18, 2021
Indomie001:
lala moving to FP

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Itachi23: 12:29am On Dec 18, 2021
richmond500:
pythons are not harmless to humans
reduce our volume abeg, no make literate folks hear you, we know Google is not your own friend

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by emorse(m): 12:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Indomie001:
Do you stay in Maidan?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) / My Table Top Gas Stove Suddenly Shatters When Not In use (pics) / Nigerian Jollof Rice Tops Poll On As Roma's Official Twitter Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.