Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,005 members, 7,956,726 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) (36091 Views)

The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift / My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by BABANGBALI: 1:10am On Dec 18, 2021
Lalasticlala this one big and long o. Your Christmas don done be dat
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Gval123: 2:23am On Dec 18, 2021
Kill them before them go swallow 2022 budget abeg.
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by KingLarry04: 4:18am On Dec 18, 2021
Nigerians, nawa!! Everything na food
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by makaveli902: 4:26am On Dec 18, 2021
Indomie001:
This big and long python was killed in my area.
And what is the name of the area?
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by richmond500: 5:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Itachi23:
reduce our volume abeg, no make literate folks hear you, we know Google is not your own friend
literate folk ke.

Pythons are constrictors and could overpower and kill a human so they are harmful to humans
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by lewis33(m): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2021
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA
LA
If you know you know
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Itachi23: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
richmond500:
literate folk ke.

Pythons are constrictors and could overpower and kill a human so they are harmful to humans
have one killed a human before

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by richmond500: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
Itachi23:
have one killed a human before
stop disgracing ur ancestors.

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Itachi23: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
richmond500:
stop disgracing ur ancestors.
, sorry, am so scared of snakes that i have been studying them all since when i was in primary 6, i virtually can recognize and name any snake i come in contact with, home or abroad, even their habitat, feeding habitat, how they hunt, venomous or not, even the tiniest finger snake to the giant amazonian anaconda, 100 constrictors avoid humans thats a fact sir, by study... they are no case scenarios that will warrant such an incident to happen sir....
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by richmond500: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
Itachi23:
, sorry ooo... they Dont hurt humans, fact
Itachi was suppose to be smarter than this.

Pythons do kill humans
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Itachi23: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
richmond500:
Itachi was suppose to be smarter than this.

Pythons do kill humans
, they have the capacity to, in fact 100 times the capacity, but its not a necessity to them, they will avoid 100% at all cost, even if it happens am sure its a 1:1000 probability, if not, all the indigenes in idemili and those that Barbour the snake and hate killing its kinds, should all be dead by now Dont you think?, if they actually kill for food
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Itachi23:
, they have the capacity to, in fact 100 times the capacity, but its not a necessity to them, they will avoid 100% at all cost, even if it happens am sure its a 1:1000 probability, if not, all the indigenes in idemili and those that Barbour the snake and hate killing its kinds, should all be dead by now Dont you think?, if they actually kill for food
You actually believe pythons can't kill humans? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/24/python-owner-killed-8ft-long-coroner-dan-brandon
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Itachi23: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You actually believe pythons can't kill humans? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/24/python-owner-killed-8ft-long-coroner-dan-brandon

Maybe u should re-read like 100 times so you will gerrit
Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
Itachi23:
Maybe u should re-read like 100 times so you will gerrit
Re-read what exactly? undecided

Indonesian man's body found inside python - police

A missing Indonesian man was found dead inside the body of a python, according to local police.

Akbar went missing on Sunday on the island of Sulawesi, after leaving to harvest palm oil.

In the search for the 25-year-old, police told BBC Indonesian that they had found a huge snake they suspected had swallowed the man.

The reticulated python, reported to be 7m (23ft)-long, was cut open and the man's body was found.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39427458

Re: This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) by richmond500: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Itachi23:
do pythons harm humans?

Yes they do.

Do u think black mamba or vine snake sees humans as good before striking them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Jollof Rice Tops Poll On As Roma's Official Twitter Handle / What Cheaper Food Can I Buy Instead Of Rice? / 2 Men Eat From A Pot In Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.