Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Why Do Men Wear Boxers Or Pant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Wear Boxers Or Pant (430 Views)

Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? / Valentine Problem: What Is It With Girls And Boxers or Singlet / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Wear Boxers Or Pant by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Why do men wear boxers or pant?
Re: Why Do Men Wear Boxers Or Pant by Jeon(f): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
FriendsAndFans:
Why do men wear boxers or pant?

WAHALA FOR WHO NO DY NAIRALAND.

They wear boxers and pants so that they can hips.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Wear Boxers Or Pant by ahmthankgod(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Boxer? Its normal thing. So i ask you this question: Why do women wear pant instead of boxer?
Re: Why Do Men Wear Boxers Or Pant by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Op why do you have a preeq?
Re: Why Do Men Wear Boxers Or Pant by gasparpisciotta: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Some men no dey wear
Re: Why Do Men Wear Boxers Or Pant by Areola14(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Wow!wow! This question must be from a lady.... The reason why men wear pants or boxer is just that, if a man should wear ordinary trouser and get tore maybe, it mistakenly hooked something and something happens to it, then the clothes you put on is useless when ur private part is expose. Second, you might want to change clothes outside, if you don't wear boxer you might not be able. Third, it makes you mature and confidence when you know that you wear boxer... Any man from 18yrs who doesn't wear boxer is not mature unless in case of health issue.... I have had an experience at work, in my office, I was going out when my trouser zip worn out, if not I was wearing boxer, I wouldn't be able to stand up... I went to look for a tailor and funny enough, the tailor was a lady with other apprentice... I had to remove the trouser in their presence and waited right there to fix it... If I was not wearing neat boxer, I wouldn't be able....
Re: Why Do Men Wear Boxers Or Pant by Kucoin: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
The disgusting sights of the line that part the asss necessitate it. This hairy region need to be conceal. cool
Re: Why Do Men Wear Boxers Or Pant by MufasaLion: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Some men no dey wear

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Wear Boxers Or Pant by Pochettino(f): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
To keep the gbola from drooping. Men who don't wear have saggy balls.
Re: Why Do Men Wear Boxers Or Pant by ahmthankgod(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Areola14:
Wow!wow! This question must be from a lady.... The reason why men wear pants or boxer is just that, if a man should wear ordinary trouser and get tore maybe, it mistakenly hooked something and something happens to it, then the clothes you put on is useless when ur private part is expose. Second, you might want to change clothes outside, if you don't wear boxer you might not be able. Third, it makes you mature and confidence when you know that you wear boxer... Any man from 18yrs who doesn't wear boxer is not mature unless in case of health issue.... I have had an experience at work, in my office, I was going out when my trouser zip worn out, if not I was wearing boxer, I wouldn't be able to stand up... I went to look for a tailor and funny enough, the tailor was a lady with other apprentice... I had to remove the trouser in their presence and waited right there to fix it... If I was not wearing neat boxer, I wouldn't be able....
Ahh...

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed About Nda(nigeria Defence Academy) / Biblical Meaning Of Dream About Eggs / Check Out This 28days Body Transformation Program Using Nigerian Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.