Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State (25860 Views)

The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court / IPOB Approves Army, Security Agencies Sweeping Out Of Criminals From Anambra / Orlu: Military & Police Sack Eastern Security Network (ESN) From Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Pi$$y Ass Police...

No more intelligent policing again...

From the way people speak, their acsent most give them away so, u can tell where they are from without asking,
Ibo's speak Igbo language differently from each other, the way an Imolite speak Igbo is slightly different from the way an Anamberian speak igbo,
Same goes to all the five SE states and beyond,
Example...
Imolites will say Ishi meaning [head]
While an Anamberian will say Isi
Spoon _in IMO is called Ngaji
In Anambra is called Ngasi
Carry _in Enugu is Vuru
In Anambra is Buru
Two _ in IMO is called Abuo
In Anambra is called Ibuo
While some part of Ibo's say Ebuo, Etc...

Amojii sigh out...

1 Like

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by omenkaLives(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Forumobserver12:

Must you troll Ipob with every negative news? These guys were cought in my home town sometime last week and they made some confessional sstatements that has nothing to do with Ipob, they were just plain criminals kidnapping people for ramsom, so how did Ipob come into this?
In your hometown? Are you sure it wasn't in your sitting room?

May all ipob Cannibals and their supporters and sponsors die a miserable death, amen.

6 Likes

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Angelfrost(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Always Imo state... Always!

What good thing ever comes out of that place?!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
AntiBMC:

Shatap! Where you there? What evidence do you have?

They did worse...are they worse than ur Bokoharam kinsmen?

Anuohia. Ikpere ewu dike gi you actually think I am from the North leemaao

Onye Nzuzu. Dewe isi ka alambalagada
Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by warlordd(m): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ipob criminals should stop involving our dear state, Anambra in their criminality. We are not in the same class with Imo and can never allow the idiots to set up an operational base anywhere in Anambra just as they did in Imo where they practise their cannibalism and robbery.
Meanwhile, security agents should not waste any time in sending arrested idiots to the great beyond.

4 Likes

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Landmack: 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
omenkaLives:
It is only a matter of time before gidgiddy is also apprehended and paraded like this. Just time.

Farahaideed, Racoon, I hope you people are learning?

plus d foolish ipob miscreant called Emergingnation....ipob chairman,nairaland chapter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by generalwo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Just watch how some idiots on nairaland will jump to their defence and say they have been set up...... They never fail to embrace the truth.... December Don reach for the boys again.. After killing and stealing, you see them all return home with expensive cars claiming to be importers and exporters..... Foolish things

1 Like

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by generalwo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
headSmasher:
Those DSS people should be burnt without trial, they are hiding under lawful IPOB to cause chaos in Igbo land
... So na dss officers sit down for ground as gun men?
Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Perfectbeing(m): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Emergingnation2:
IQ deficients unity beggars has started looping the crime around IPOB, no where in the video the culprits admit to be IPOB members...
Since you guys have started to deny any involvment then its true

3 Likes

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by headSmasher: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
generalwo:
... So na dss officers sit down for ground as gun men?
That is what IPOB have been saying

1 Like

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by AntiBMC(m): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Anuohia. Ikpere ewu dike gi you actually think I am from the North leemaao

Onye Nzuzu. Dewe isi ka alambalagada

Thanks to Google translate. Any dvmb Fvck can claim to come from anywhere.

Almajiri get off my mention. I said what I said earlier...if e pain you too much, hang urself. Onye mgbu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by generalwo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
headSmasher:
That is what IPOB have been saying
.... U don't expect them to take responsibility for the criminals na. Do u?? The monsters they created are outgrowing them gradually... They will soon come face to face with the reality of what they have done..... You give guns to a band of jobless youths... When there is nothing more to do with the guns... What do u expect them to do?? Drop the guns and begin to farm in remote locations?? Nah... The same thing is happening in the north..... From terrorism, they have not adopted kidnapping and banditry full time.... The east is coming up and taking after them.... It's only a matter of time

3 Likes

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Lisaint(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ctorch:
Kidnappers From Imo Who Claimed to be from Anambra arrested in Delta State (Video).

Initially they told security agencies they are from anambra state but on interrogation they confessed to come from Ikiduru and ohanji in Imo state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToVF9Cf2F7E

Why he be say all this npf videos no dey ever clear
Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
headSmasher:
Those DSS people should be burnt without trial, they are hiding under lawful IPOB to cause chaos in Igbo land
When will you people start talking like people that have brain? Most all of you be hollow brain? Ah don tire for una
Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by jrusky(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
headSmasher:

DSS? Did you read te post at all?

What does ipob or DSS has to do with these pls tell us
Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
AntiBMC:

Thanks to Google translate. Any dvmb Fvck can claim to come from anywhere.

Almajiri get off my mention. I said what I said earlier...if e pain you too much, hang urself. Onye mgbu.

Lekwanu onye ara cheesy

You think I am poor like you? Afo anu who cannot believe that a Nwafo can actually not hate a Northerner as he does.

Nwokem buru obi ekwensu gi je rie nsi.

I am not the reason for your Chronic madness

2 Likes

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Sleekfingers: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ctorch:
Kidnappers From Imo Who Claimed to be from Anambra arrested in Delta State (Video).

Initially they told security agencies they are from anambra state but on interrogation they confessed to come from Ikiduru and ohanji in Imo state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToVF9Cf2F7E

I thought they said, the unknown Gunmen are from the north ( I mean fulani people and southwest....and it is the federal government that is sending terrorists to their peaceful region...they should continue deceiving themselves.....and keep nurturing terrorists like the north.........

1 Like

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Sleekfingers: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

I watched the video, can you tell us one single thing in this video that connects these guns and and guys to IPOB?

This is how you people grab any single news and turn into an Ipob matter

IPOB was not mentioned even once in the video. But because the guys said they were from the South East, you rushed here and peddled fake news that they are IPOB

The funny thing is that mods, owners of this site and many others, know what you online unity begging fake news peddlers are doing but turn a blind eye

MODS, I urge you to ban this person, and all those that knowingly peddle fake news here. There was nothing about IPOB in the video he posted but he knowingly twisted the headline to criminalise the group!

But Ipob are terrorists too.....the way they have been roasting and eating human flesh like suya. Abi that one too na lie? Those roasted human flesh I heard they have been using it to prepare ofe Nsala and pounded yam. Abi that one too na lie?

2 Likes

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by nonxo007(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Just to make it look like anambra is part of their demonic cannibalism in the cursed imo state.

Anambra is not in their level. Cursed imolites
You are not an Igbo person, keep the tribe out of your mouth

1 Like

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by kingsmecca(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
These boys where involved in the kidnapping and disappearance of my Community Development Board (CDB) chairman over 5months ago at Ohaji, Imo State...till now nobody knows the whereabout of the Kidnapped victim.

We commend the Nigerian security men for doing a good job on the arrest of these kidnappers a week ago but we're yet to hear from the Police to know the whereabout of our kidnapped brother...

Please Nigerians how do we go about this? I pray the Security men should get to the root of this matter. cry cry
Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by gidgiddy: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sleekfingers:

But Ipob are terrorists too.....the way they have roasting and eating human flesh like suya. Abi that one too na lie? Those roasted human flesh I heard they have been using to prepare ofe Nsala and pounded yam. Abi that one too na lie?

Thats what the fake news people told you just like they told you in this thread

Only a fool believes whatever they are told without any evidence
Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by abeggnow: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
headSmasher:
which DSS people. dis you not hear them say they are from imo state??
Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by InoGetJoy: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Just to make it look like anambra is part of their demonic cannibalism in the cursed imo state.

I hope you realize that animal you quoted is well-known for trying to cause divisions between the Igbo-speaking states of Imo and Anambra
Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by InoGetJoy: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
WillyDave:

Op what do you intend to achieve with this your nonesense headline. To create enmity between Imolites and Anambrians on this thread. And some people have already fallen to that trap. Always learn to read in between the lines. Some people here are just mischievous.
They've succeeded in causing divisions between the Yorubas and Igbos, and now they've started to cause divisions between the Igbo states

1 Like

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Anambra people and chest beating are 5&6

Always believing they are superior Igbo’s while they are the most uncivilized.

Imo and Enugu are the best you can find in the East. Abia and Anambra people have village mentality in general. Even from their urban planning and communication, you will feel all Anambrans grew up in the village

With money, they still behave like unexposed village farmers.

Please don’t come close to Imo, they light years ahead. It’s not by chest beating.
Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Choski78(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
[ quote author=headSmasher
post=108564881]Those DSS people should be burnt without trial, they are hiding under lawful IPOB to cause chaos in Igbo land[/quote] you. Your mumu too much so dss dont have anybody relative or people from the same community that will recorgnize them. I feel like knocking your head for this comment
Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Sctests: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
omenkaLives:
In your hometown? Are you sure it wasn't in your sitting room?

May all ipob Cannibals and their supporters and sponsors die a miserable death, amen.

Mugu.. Onye eriri eri! grin
Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by ogwumgbe: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Stop causing division among igbos, they have been apprehended and that's all

1 Like

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Sleekfingers: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

Thats what the fake news people told you just like they told you in this thread

Only a fool believes whatever they are told without any evidence

I know that any news about Ipob are fake news.....they are saints. Make una continue

1 Like

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by unikprince(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
The Emperor, so finally your end has come. After terrorizing the whole of Awarra court Area and Ohaji as a whole.
Rest in pieces evil man.

1 Like

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by GodIsBiafran: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
The are probably from Edo or Yoruba. Just because they speak Igbo does not mean they are Igbo. Many Edos speak Igbo fluently. One of them looks exactly like Osazuwa23.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) / 7 PDP Governors To Float Party / 17 Lawmakers Press For Removal Of Adamawa Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.