Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State (25861 Views)

The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court / IPOB Approves Army, Security Agencies Sweeping Out Of Criminals From Anambra / Orlu: Military & Police Sack Eastern Security Network (ESN) From Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Ctorch: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kidnappers From Imo Who Claimed to be from Anambra arrested in Delta State (Video).

Initially they told security agencies they are from anambra state but on interrogation they confessed to come from Ikiduru and ohanji in Imo state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToVF9Cf2F7E

10 Likes

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Golan007: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Na dem.

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by headSmasher: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Those DSS people should be burnt without trial, they are hiding under lawful IPOB to cause chaos in Igbo land

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ndi Anambra are now used to the blackmail.

Imo boys must find way to rope anambra in...

Lying to come from a state just for what reason?
Thanks to the security forces for unearthing the truth.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Ctorch: 6:51am On Dec 17, 2021
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Myexdisturbs: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Ndi Anambra are now used to the blackmail.

Imo boys must find way to rope anambra in...

Lying to come from a state just for what reason?
Thanks to the security forces for unearthing the truth.
Just to make it look like anambra is part of their demonic cannibalism in the cursed imo state.

Anambra is not in their level. Cursed imolites

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:08am On Dec 17, 2021
Let me avoid the thread
Those people can cannibalize electronically

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by blamingthedevil: 7:09am On Dec 17, 2021
Cannibals

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by omenkaLives(m): 7:15am On Dec 17, 2021
E don be for these ones.

Ipob will call them DSS acting a script.

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by omenkaLives(m): 7:16am On Dec 17, 2021
It is only a matter of time before gidgiddy is also apprehended and paraded like this. Just time.

Farahaideed, Racoon, I hope you people are learning?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Emergingnation2(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2021
IQ deficients unity beggars has started looping the crime around IPOB, no where in the video the culprits admit to be IPOB members...

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Emergingnation2(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2021
Moferere:

Yessssooo
Indigenous Cannibals of Biafra
Afonja Muslim, where in the video IPOB was mentioned, can you point where in the video the Culprits admitted to be IPOB members....... No propaganda can stop the imminent actualization of Biafra as a sovereign state

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by gidgiddy: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2021
Ctorch:
IPOB Members From Imo Who Claimed to be from Anambra arrested in Delta State (Video).

Initially they told security agencies they are from anambra state but on interrogation they confessed to come from Ikiduru and ohanji in Imo state.

I watched the video, can you tell us one single thing in this video that connects these guns and and guys to IPOB?

This is how you people grab any single news and turn into an Ipob matter

IPOB was not mentioned even once in the video. But because the guys said they were from the South East, you rushed here and peddled fake news that they are IPOB

The funny thing is that mods, owners of this site and many others, know what you online unity begging fake news peddlers are doing but turn a blind eye

MODS, I urge you to ban this person, and all those that knowingly peddle fake news here. There was nothing about IPOB in the video he posted but he knowingly twisted the headline to criminalise the group!

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by AntiBMC(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2021
See them swarming into this thread like bees to honey.

Since when has lying to be from a neighbouring state been a crime? Dem thief?

I thought Terrorists have mounted roadblocks in Zamfara.... rvbbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by ZZ22: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2021
People that hundreds die in their communities everyday have landed like vultures in the thread. Truly at the mention of Biafra thunder strikes in the Fulani terrorists region

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Moferere: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Emergingnation2:
Afonja Muslim, where in the video IPOB was mentioned, can you point where in the video they admitted to be IPOB members....... No propaganda can stop the imminent actualization of Biafra as a sovereign state
I feel your pains bro

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Golan007: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

I watched the video, can you tell us one single thing in this video that connects these guns and and guys to IPOB?

IPOB was not mentioned even once in the video. But because the guys said they were from the South East, you rushed here and peddled fake news that they are IPOB

The funny thing is that mods, owners of this site and many others, know what you online unity begging fake news peddlers are doing but turn a blind eye

MODS, I urge you to ban this person, and all those that knowingly peddle fake news here. There was nothing about IPOB in the video he posted but he knowingly twisted the headline to criminalise the group!

See mallam, see kettle.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by gidgiddy: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2021
omenkaLives:
E don be for these ones.

Ipob will call them DSS acting a script.

Unity begger, you cant live without mentioning me. Even Nnamdi Kanu was arrested paraded in court, did that solve anything?

All you people know is to peddle fake news against IPOB because you have no evidence against the group

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by LILTJAY1: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
Let me avoid the thread
Those people can cannibalize electronically
grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by davinchecodes(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Ctorch:
IPOB Members From Imo Who Claimed to be from Anambra arrested in Delta State (Video).

Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by ivolt: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2021
Ipob will deny them as usual.

10 Likes

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Tranquillity360: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

Their mods won't do anything provide the news is lies against Ipob.
I opened a thread about one
year anniversary of ESN,Within some mins they rushed and removed it.

They are mostly hateful yoruba muslim.

The only good thing here is their lies do not have any effect in real world,They can continue lying here just to beg for unity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Emergingnation2(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2021
Moferere:

I feel your pains bro
Lol

Pained what exactly You Should be hidings your face in shame because your lies and propaganda against IPOB has been boosted.... Low life stunts that can't imagine his life without Igbo in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by omenkaLives(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

Unity begger, you cant live without mentioning me. Even Nnamdi Kanu was arrested paraded in court, did that solve anything?

All you people know is to peddle fake news against IPOB because you have no evidence against the group
Unity beggar my foot. That's the pork shit you people gobble on daily to make you feel good. Just to let you know, if Omenkalives could have his way, he'd carve out your Mkpurummiri enclave and deport all your brothers back home from Nigeria EVEN BEFORE SUNSET TODAY.

So, tell me son, how many have you roasted and eaten today?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

iboes are ipob and ipob are iboes

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State by danot1030: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2021
According the Igbo leaders misleading the Igbo youths those gunmen are Nigeria military men trying to frame the IPOB to nail Namdi Kanu and according the delusional ignoramus Igbo youths on social medias it's amala and ewedu South west news, the gunmen are police and DSS, they are government sponsored, Buhari/Islamic government agents, they are herdsmen. Let's help them with their narratives to give cover up to the criminals among them to bring more pains to the South East.

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Did Not Extend Voting Period In 16 States / 17 Lawmakers Press For Removal Of Adamawa Speaker / Is This The End Of Boko Haram? - REUTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.