Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Do Car AC Really Expire ? I'm Tired ! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do Car AC Really Expire ? I'm Tired ! (327 Views)

How Much Do Car Dealer Earn? / Does Mercedes Benz C Class Fuel Tanks Expire? / EVERYTHING CAR AC PARTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Car AC Really Expire ? I'm Tired ! by Olmat(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Olmat(m): 5:29pm
I had change my Toyota Camry 1999 model Condenser, Evaporator, compressor change. After just a week it stop cooling, the AC light on the dashboard was blinking, I initially thought it the thermostat which I change. We later discovered the hose attach to the compressor has peeled into the compressor. I had to get another compressor and change one of the hose. Within just 48 hours of usage the AC light started blinking again, I didn't even notice it in time. I took it to another AC technician he said the AC system has carried virus. I called AC man that installed it and he said I would have to get another Compressor again that he'll flush out the system. Someone else advised me to sell my car that the ac system has expired. I'm really sonsad right now I had spent alot on this car Ac, I don't even have money to buy another car for now. Please house what can I do ?
Re: Do Car AC Really Expire ? I'm Tired ! by daddytime(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lol

Corona Virus.

Nigerian Kazeems no go kill person.
Re: Do Car AC Really Expire ? I'm Tired ! by Kriss216: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Relax, petrol will be N500 per litre from next year. You will not need the AC by then.

1 Like

Re: Do Car AC Really Expire ? I'm Tired ! by slimzy28(m): 2:49am On Dec 17, 2021
I have had similar experience. There's a leak somewhere that's causing that to the AC system. You need AC technician that can carefully trace where the system is leaking or else you'll keep replacing and replacing parts.
Re: Do Car AC Really Expire ? I'm Tired ! by eagleonearth(m): 3:11am On Dec 17, 2021
get a good technician to scan the entire car. it looks more like an electrical fault. cars of 1984 have chilling ac not to talk of 99 model. don't throw away you car to trek after spending a lot. most of the technicians nowadays are half baked and advise wrongly. take your time to fish out an expert.
Kriss216:
Relax, petrol will be N500 per litre from next year. You will not need the AC by then.
my brother, e no go funny oo

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Fastest Fingers!!! Toks Es350 Full Option For Sale / Sold... Lexus Rx 330 / Mercedes Benz ML 350 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.