Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo (9323 Views)

It’s Worrisome Nigerians Don’t Believe Their Leaders - Mohammed Idris / Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) / Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo by Dedemworld: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

E pain am well well

That's how it pained ur father

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Dedemworld:

I'm very sure, u re still baffling with ur life, u don't knw anything yet... u can't help me b4 na, u that even needs help. Myopic gullible

I help Liegeria economy; remmitting dollars annually; I own investments in Nigeria;
Poor IQ and poverty 5&6
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo by Dedemworld: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2021
9jah:

I help Liegeria economy; remmitting dollars annually; I own investments in Nigeria;
Poor IQ and poverty 5&6

grin grin grin grin cheesy investing on gala and fine yoyo inside Lagos hold up... everybody is feeling important on Nairaland... small time now they would turn online begger singing ikueme... person that can't feed himself is talking abt investment. Mugu
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo by pricklewane: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2021
You are right, same is applicable to the fools that can't protect the SE from UGM n Ipob. How will they protect Nigeria ?!

freshkpomo:
Trust these silly politicians at your peril, Obj say Atiku Na thief, naked East we want look? Those ones when nor fit protect their people want protect Nigeria?
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2021
Dedemworld:

grin grin grin grin cheesy investing on gala and fine yoyo inside Lagos hold up... everybody is feeling important on Nairaland... small time now they would turn online begger singing ikueme... person that can't feed himself is talking abt investment. Mugu
When you own a hospital;
Equipped; with modern healthcare facilities;
Hire -Doctors; nurses; pharmacist;
Pass the equator ( via) US Navy ; ive travelled to every continent in the world; respected and honored globally ; then we can talk;
Youve contributed nothing ; your existence is a waste of sperm from the slum's of Nigeria.
Stop commenting on my post.
I repeat your gene pool stinks; low IQ via your DNA ; A nonentity 100% .
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo by IjebuWarrior: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2021
9jah:

Chest beater and noise makers ;your the one making noise with no facts ;You cant compete;because you have a low I Q level compared to any average Igbo person;you have no facts; but insults to offer;
After the genocide;yall marginalized Igbos ;gave us 20 pounds ;seized our properties ;deny Ndigbo federal structures and presence;deny us the Presidency sit;We are like the jews ;smart ;we evolved and left Nigeria behind to move on and excel internationally;Nigerians in diaspora mostly southern regions (Ndigbo majority) remits over 30 billion dollars annually into Nigerian economy;surpassing forex from Oil;
We dont need yall.
How much does Nigeria make out of your almajiris ?your women dont even go to school ;6% literacy rate.denying Nigeria economic recourses from your female genders.
Mr.Boko haram?

I feel sorry for you, bro... undecided

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo by Dedemworld: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2021
9jah:

When you own a hospital;
Equipped; with modern healthcare facilities;
Hire -Doctors; nurses; pharmacist;
Pass the equator ( via) US Navy ; ive travelled to every continent in the world; respected and honored globally ; then we can talk;
Youve contributed nothing ; your existence is a waste of sperm from the slum's of Nigeria.
Stop commenting on my post.
I repeat your gene pool stinks; low IQ via your DNA ; A nonentity 100% .

Oga online traveller, gettat u re extremely poor. You that don't even know where Airport road is. If not that u re a perfect fool, how did jump into conclusions that u re doing well more than I do. I don't need to start bragging like u fool quoting audio investment. U re an empty barrel, when big man talk we know, and when poor man like u talk we still know, by their seed we shall know them.. investor gala and USB cord
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo by sulaak(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has said that democracy remains the best system of establishing governments because it guarantees respect for the fundamental rights of individuals to choose their leaders.

Unfortunately, Nigerians are worst off today than they were under the corrupt military government in the 1990s.

Why has democracy failed in Nigeria?
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo by ogwumgbe: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
omenkaLives:
I hope AfghanEasternis understand the VP is referring to NIGERIANS and not them.

Only Nigerians are allowed to vote in a Nigerian election and not Afghans or Cameroonian Cannibals.

How many skulls have you sold today at a meager 25K?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
ooooh! So yu know say naijappl are not allowed to choose their leader.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo by Chapii: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:
After helping to rig the dullard Buhari into power through Trader Money, the lying pastor that God never called knows what is about to go down in south west. He knows the Iragbiji born cocaine criminal drug lord will use a bottle of ororo and a plate of amala ati Ewedu to get their people to vote for him.
He also sent thugs to destroy ballots in PDP strong holds in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties / Senators Fume, Demand Scrapping Of AMCON Over N5 Trillion Liabilities / GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.