Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Already Exist For Another Beneficiary" Issue - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Already Exist For Another Beneficiary" Issue (6780 Views)

Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match The Names On Dashboard" / Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue / N-EXIT: How To Resolve "Not A Valid Email Of A Beneficiary" Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Already Exist For Another Beneficiary" Issue by Rastaramsey(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Stop making mouth.
Yeye boy.
Wetin you dey find come this thread

I for like make we see face to face

I dey incase army barrack for upper saponba, Benin city

U fi come greet me

Fool wey you be
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Already Exist For Another Beneficiary" Issue by Kaybae(f): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
israelmao:
Sadiya created multiple issues in Npower and travelled abroad to give birth.
I heard she is back into the country, the woman is a dullard, it wasn't like this when Osinbajo was handling it.
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Already Exist For Another Beneficiary" Issue by 01mcfadden(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
ezenwaez:

Very soon
My details are correct.
But my Payroll status for September is still "pending".
What do I do?
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Already Exist For Another Beneficiary" Issue by EmperorTolson: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Rastaramsey:

I for like make we see face to face

I dey incase army barrack for upper saponba, Benin city

U fi come greet me

Fool wey you be
Son of a thousand dick.
Keep shut and credit his account since it's something you can do without thinking about it.
Yeye people everywhere always making mouth.
Son of a nobody has boasted twice just now.
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Already Exist For Another Beneficiary" Issue by Foodforthought: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Rastaramsey:

It is what I can do without thinking....
Exactly. Do it.
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Already Exist For Another Beneficiary" Issue by Ibkay32(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
ezenwaez:

Very soon

I hope they will before Christmas?
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Already Exist For Another Beneficiary" Issue by Oceanblaze(m): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
SocialJustice:
You were told the truth, go and hustle, this npower na side hustle, if you make it your only hustle, na you sabi.

This is December 17, you have not been paid for October and November, is this the sort of money you want to live your life with abi poverty dey sweet you?
Guy I no dey follow ona collect Npower

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Employers Check And Select Candidate For Job Offer / Conoil Is Accepting C.vs / Tuesday Guardian Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.