Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself (25051 Views)

Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by omoadeleye(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Pastor indasboski Bahoose
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bukolaberry(f): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
dodoatirice:
Happy Birthday @ bukolaberry
thanks God bless.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bukolaberry(f): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
uthlaw:
long life in good health... Bukkyberry!
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by peter8535: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
@dodo..watin be the real meaning of ajeh
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by YoungBrymo(m): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
@Bukolaberry Wishing you all the best in this life and hereafter
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bukolaberry(f): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
YoungBrymo:
@Bukolaberry Wishing you all the best in this life and hereafter
thanks alot.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by allahIsAnIDOL: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Hungerbadoo: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dodo hope all is wek? please update
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 2:30am On Jan 28, 2022
Anticipating
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Derende(m): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2022
Another nice piece....more update
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by YoungBrymo(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by guyXander(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2022
dodoatiricetwo:
My name is James, James Olorunoje. I grew up in a christain home where parents were believers to the core and dedicated their whole time and existence to the church of God.

My Father in particular, was compensated with being the church treasurer because he stood and believed in the faith, and in the mission of the Lord. That no matter what happened, He refused to use or tamper with God’s money. My parents both sank into the church and through and down the years, i grew into the church myself. At twelve i had read and completed the bible and i was like a bible dictionary myself. Just like my parents, i sank into the church with them but mine was on a different level. People looked at me and called me “junior pastor” because they saw the light in me. Through the sessions i held when the pastor was at a different mission, the church felt yes I’d get Gods call someday sooner. At 15, the church had trusted me completely and and i ministered not as a pastor though.I didn’t speak in tongues, I didn’t shout into the microphone, I didn’t ask the church to remain on their feet unnecessarily, I didn’t ask them to tell their neighbors this or that. I didn’t ask them to hold hands like you know what your enemy was in the church. My style was modern. I spoke with so much swagger and charisma and the church loved my style.
Then the jealousy set in behind the scenes and i was voted out of preaching on the altar for not having the anointing and could not possibly lead the church in God’s own direction.

Then reality hit me, then the General over seer of the one dimensional church and his flock of other pastors frozed me out entirely and made sure i was put in an usher role. They said i had to climb the ladder and wait fo the anointing or God’s call.

We're inviting writers to a our WhatsApp writers community. Text me on WhatsApp on this number: 0.9.0.2.9.8.4.0.3.0.5

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Anticipating.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by JON01: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Dodo Abeg nah God I take beg you come continue this story
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bukolaberry(f): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Thanks waiting for the next episode, don't know why am unable to post .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Awesome oh
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Anticipating
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bukolaberry(f): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Thanks dodo, na so Armani take blow o
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by JON01: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Same thing happened on KataKata street... I hope y’ll Writers realize that it’s Honestly cool reading on Nairaland than any other Blog

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by omoadeleye(m): 7:47am On Feb 07, 2022
JON01:
Same thing happened on KataKata street... I hope y’ll Writers realize that it’s Honestly cool reading on Nairaland than any other Blog

Yeah...

You are right.

And does this means that this current story has been discontinued? So that we can take our mind off it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Living in The Dark (18+) / Silhouette; A Short Story / The Proposition (15+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.