Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself (25049 Views)

Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by JON01: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2022
omoadeleye:

Yeah...

You are right.

And does this means that this current story has been discontinued? So that we can take our mind off it.

Yes I guess there won’t be any update of it on this website again.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
This current story will come up on the blog and continue in the blog.. i will post the whole content from here and paste it on the blog then continue it from where we stopped here.

I’m working on it.

I will post life of a broke yahooboy thag had ended on there too and keep it in the archive

omoadeleye
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Update Episode Fourteen

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by omoadeleye(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
dodoatirice:
This current story will come up on the blog and continue in the blog.. i will post the whole content from here and paste it on the blog then continue it from where we stopped here.

I’m working on it.

I will post life of a broke yahooboy thag had ended on there too and keep it in the archive

omoadeleye

Okay. But the mod has hidden your post, so we do not have any link again
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
omoadeleye:

Okay. But the mod has hidden your post, so we do not have any link again

Check the address bar in the pic

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bukolaberry(f): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thanks for the update dodo on the beat
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Orente21(f): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
dodoatirice:

I’m working on it.

omoadeleye
Goodday ma, Blessed Monday. Pls I need your like for my story.We have not been paid in the school I teach and I need the money to buy little foodstuffs to sustain myself and my kids. I beg you all my fellow nairalanders. Click like for orente21 story.

https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110015888
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Capital dreams Episode Fifteen

Thanks everyone

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Update Episode Sixteen

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by banneddodo: 1:38am On Feb 08, 2022
Update:
Capital dreams episode seventeen and eighteen

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by banneddodo: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2022
Update
Capital dreams
Episode nineteen

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by banneddodo: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Update
Capital Dreams
Episode twenty

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by banneddodo: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Update
Episode twenty one

Short update tho

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by PopQueenAgency: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
wow. Keep going.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bam17(f): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Whoo! I really have a lot to cover. Let me go grab a seat.

Unfortunately Mr D has forgotten me cry embarassed
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
Update
Capital dreams
Episode twenty two

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bam17(f): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
dodoatirice:
Update
Capital dreams
Episode twenty two

What about Chronicles of a pastor that ordained himself? Are you not writing the story again?
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bam17(f): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
BTW, are you aware that someone is posting your story on Facebook?

dodoatirice

I saw it and was like, Wow! Is this not Dodo's story? Some guy, sha. Didn't catch his name be4 I exited the group.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Haakeem(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
dodoatirice:
Update Capital dreams Episode twenty two
nyc update,but e short na.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bam17:
BTW, are you aware that someone is posting your story on Facebook?

dodoatirice

I saw it and was like, Wow! Is this not Dodo's story? Some guy, sha. Didn't catch his name be4 I exited the group.

Capital dreams?

What group let me have a look

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bam17(f): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2022
dodoatirice:

Capital dreams?

What group let me have a look

Actually, yours isn't the first story I've seen on Nairaland that has been posted on FB. There are a lot.

Episodic stories should be the name. I think? And no, not capital dreams. The chronicles of a pastor that ordained himself.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Anticipating.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Short story by the side

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rhu4xce: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Men! I have missed a lot. On my way to cover up for my looseguardedness.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 11:28am On Mar 01, 2022
Waiting
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bluehaven(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
It's not interesting reading from that hub.[code][/code] cry
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bluehaven(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
This Chronicles shit is better of on NL than any other blog or site. undecided
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bluehaven(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bluehaven:
It's not interesting reading from that hub.[code][/code] cry
It's not only just interesting, but difficult also. embarassed
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
I really want to read this story. @dodoatorice help us na biko.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Dodoatirice still waiting for the story oh
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
So this story didn't continue again?
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by anmykra398: 1:38am On May 17, 2023
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Living in The Dark (18+) / Silhouette; A Short Story / The Proposition (15+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.