Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With (1970 Views)

How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by lilyheaven: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
My 4 years old son found money in his bag,
Actually I put the money in his bag because I intended going to market after I drop them off at school today.
He was so happy...
I asked him what he will do with the money .
I was expecting to hear, I will buy juice, biscuits or even wears.
This boy said he will take the money to church and put it inside offering box shocked
Fear catch
All these money, he said yes.
How can he have this type of mentality?

3 Likes

Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by Stephen0mozzy: 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
I think it's beautiful that he has such a heart of giving at such a young age. God being his best friend and God's house being in church. Hopefully as he grows up y'all can teach him to understand that God is in the needy and less privileged who need all the help they can get.

Buuuuuut... How do you put market money in the bag of a child being dropped off at school

8 Likes

Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
Abeg, the clothe way u wear no get pocket ni?
Why u go put money for inside your son school bag?
Were u testing him or what?
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by SportsHD: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
lilyheaven:

This boy said he will take the money to church and put it inside offering box shocked
Fear catch
He learnt from what he has been seeing and hearing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
"All these money"?
Shaking my head. Na your type dey buy #40,000 weavon but will give God #50.

UnaKpekus

1 Like

Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by lilyheaven: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Stephen0mozzy:
I think it's beautiful that he has such a heart of giving at such a young age. God being his best friend and God's house being in church. Hopefully as he grows up y'all can teach him to understand that God is in the needy and less privileged who need all the help they can get.

Buuuuuut... How do you put market money in the bag of a child being dropped off at school
I had four other bags to carry down stairs, I just put it there so I won’t forget and start running up again
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by lilyheaven: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
grin you are funny,
If God’s problem is money, I’m sure he knows how to get it.
Besides he created all thing’s
UnaKpekus:
Shaking my head. Na your type dey buy #40,000 weavon but will give God #50.

UnaKpekus

5 Likes

Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by RepoMan007: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Better than buying video game.
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by lilyheaven: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Abeg, the clothe way u wear no get pocket ni?
Why u go put money for inside your son school bag?
Were u testing him or what?
Lol
Testing him ?
For what na
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by lilyheaven: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
grin grin
He will soon ask me to buy ice cream, but he will put his own inside offering box
RepoMan007:
Better than buying video game.
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by RepoMan007: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
lilyheaven:
grin you are funny,
If God’s problem is money, I’m sure he knows how to get it.
Besides he created all thing’s
if God credits his children with things magically and they start showing off you people will still complain about partiality. It is better you work with the power to get wealth He has given thee and show reverence by willingly paying your tithes and offerings.

1 Like

Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
lilyheaven:

Lol
Testing him ?
For what na
it sounds like you're testing him.
Jeez tongue
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
lilyheaven:

Fear catch
um.. because you raised your son to believe feeding thieves in the name of God is the way to go? I mean what sort of question is this one? Are you somehow insinuating you had no hand at all in causing the boy to believe in such nonsense at that age or what? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by lilyheaven: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
cheesy
I wasn’t
They were other things to carry downstairs, I didn’t want to carry handbag, I had to put my money and car key in his bag, I was going to remove them inside the car.
Beebah2000:
it sounds like you're testing him.
Jeez tongue
He was so excited, he said mummy there’s so much money in my bag, and I asked him what he was going to do with so much money, and all he could answer was that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by lilyheaven: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
um.. because you raised your son to believe feeding thieves in the name of God is the way to go? I mean what sort of question is this one? Are you somehow insinuating you had no hand at all in causing the boy to believe in such nonsense at that age or what? undecided
I don’t have a hand, I have never thought him such
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
lilyheaven:

I don’t have a hand, I have never thought him such
For a 4 year-old, all he/she knows are that which he has been exposed to by his parents. So long as you are the parent, you are responsible for what he is exposed to at that age. undecided

These things don't magically happen, and no, there is everything ungodly about what you stated he said. undecided

1 Like

Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by lilyheaven: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
For a 4 year-old, all he/she knows are that which he has been exposed to by his parents. So long as you are the parent, you are responsible for what he is exposed to at that age. undecided

These things don't magically happen, and no, there is everything ungodly about what you stated he said. undecided
We go to church on Sunday’s, I give them offering money.
We shop together, on weekends they join me in our workshop.
It’s actually of great concern to me because this is exactly what my mother in-law will do
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
lilyheaven:

We go to church on Sunday’s, I give them offering money.
We shop together, on weekends they join me in our workshop.
It’s actually of great concern to me because this is exactly what my mother in-law will do
So you know where the behavior comes from and you are asking us this why? undecided
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
lilyheaven:
Actually I put the money in his bag because I intended going to market after I drop them off at school today.
He was so happy...
Fear catch
Better collect the money from him if he doesn't know what to do with it pls..how will he go and give money inside an offering box.. instead of that let him give to the homeless and needy aiit..with that the God you serve will appreciate that more..
God doesn't need your money cos anything material is of no use to him..pls Change that mentality your son is trying to grow up with ..
Make nobody quote me dey bring insult come my mention cos you no go like yourself oo..if you wan counter my point abeg do am with sense oo..

4 Likes

Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by MsFaith: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
RepoMan007:
if God credits his children with things magically and they start showing off you people will still complain about partiality. It is better you work with the power to get wealth He has given thee and show reverence by willingly paying your tithes and offerings.

Magically? Is God a magician?

Preach on pastor! It’s God that will spend the tithes and offerings. You people don’t preach about giving to the least of God’s brothers, it’s always about bringing it to Church for you and other pastors to spend. We know your motive.

1 Like

Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by yemmit90: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
Why asking a kid what he would do with money in the first place. Why not simply take your money and probabaly buy him an ice cream for not stressing you much before he remember to show you the money.
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by lilyheaven: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
yemmit90:
Why asking a kid what he would do with money in the first place. Why not simply take your money and probabaly buy him an ice cream for not stressing you much before he remember to show you the money.
If you find such money, what will you do with it ?
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by lilyheaven: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
wink
MsFaith:

Magically? Is God a magician?

Preach on pastor! It’s God that will spend the tithes and offerings. You people don’t preach about giving to the least of God’s brothers, it’s always about bringing it to Church for you and other pastors to spend. We know your motive.

You are shaking some one table
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by lilyheaven: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Better collect the money from him if he doesn't know what to do with it pls..how will he go and give money inside an offering box.. instead of that let him give to the homeless and needy aiit..with that the God you serve will appreciate that more..
God doesn't need your money cos anything material is of no use to him..pls Change that mentality your son is trying to grow up with ..
Make nobody quote me dey bring insult come my mention cos you no go like yourself oo..if you wan counter my point abeg do am with sense oo..
Do you think he should stop going to church ?
Any suggestion
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
lilyheaven:

Any suggestion
If he/you wishes..
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by DenreleDave(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
lilyheaven:
He was so happy...
Fear catch

Your kid has been taught alot in the childrens class
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
lilyheaven:

Any suggestion
Jesus Christ warned against listening to the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches), lies , which is all that is taught in churches. Simply put, anyone who frequents these churches is guaranteed to never enter into Heaven. undecided
Keep your children away from such places. If social entertainment is what you seek, enroll them in other things or spend the day with them at the park with other kids on all those days instead. undecided
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by lilyheaven: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ warned against listening to the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches), lies , which is all that is taught in churches. Simply put, anyone who frequents these churches is guaranteed to never enter into Heaven. undecided
Keep your children away from such places. If social entertainment is what you seek, enroll them in other things or spend the day with them at the park with other kids on all those days instead. undecided
This is deep
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by Kobojunkie: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
lilyheaven:

This is deep
It's the truth. All those your Pastors and mogs are the thieves who come to steal from God's sheep, kill the fat of them, and destroy God's flock that Jesus Christ warned His followers to stay away from- Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 and John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided

Ofcourse you will not hear of this in your churches since those thieves are in business to expand their social businesses and kingdoms here on earth, while making sure their followers remain deluded and deceived. undecided

1 Like

Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by errigdee: 5:34am On Dec 20, 2021
first that boy was given a direct message in which you the mum never understood, God word shouldn't be PROLONGED better find money roja DAT young gee so as to fufil his wish... these how u mothers tends to tanish future and las las go dey ask where yawa come from.... WISDOM abeg
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by Kobojunkie: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
errigdee:
first that boy was given a direct message in which you the mum never understood, God word shouldn't be PROLONGED better find money roja DAT young gee so as to fufil his wish... these how u mothers tends to tanish future and las las go dey ask where yawa come from.... WISDOM abeg
Which God? Abeg carry your lies enter backyard! undecided
Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by cococandy(f): 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Lmao. Stop

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Mature Advice, Please / The Lonely Widows And The Greedy/self Centered Relatives / 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Healthy Baby Boy In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.