Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With (1961 Views)

How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by ImaIma1(f): 12:55am On Dec 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ warned against listening to the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches), lies , which is all that is taught in churches. Simply put, anyone who frequents these churches is guaranteed to never enter into Heaven. undecided
Keep your children away from such places. If social entertainment is what you seek, enroll them in other things or spend the day with them at the park with other kids on all those days instead. undecided

Smh

1 Like

Re: Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With by Kobojunkie: 2:01am On Dec 21, 2021
ImaIma1:
Smh
If you don't understand the meaning in the message, it is OK to ask. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Mature Advice, Please / I Want A Ready Made Family! Too Much To Ask? / Escape From Death/fatal Accident - Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.