Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

‘because I Refused To Borrow You Money’ – Bobrisky Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘because I Refused To Borrow You Money’ – Bobrisky Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh (685 Views)

The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial / Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation / Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘because I Refused To Borrow You Money’ – Bobrisky Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh by Nzie(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Popular Nigerian Crossdresser, Bobrisky has reacted after his former friend, Tonto indirectly dragged him on social media.

Celebrity-profile earlier reported that Tonto took to her Instagram page to pen a lengthy note about fellow celebrities and the fake life they live on the gram disclosed that a lot of unpopular individuals are richer than these celebrities.

Although the actress did not mention names, social media users concluded that she was referring to her ex-bestie, Bobrisky.

In reaction, Bobrisky made several posts on Instagram age shaming Tonto and threatening to expose her.

“I’m a python snake. I mind my business but if you dare me, I’ll expose you. On this Instagram, I’ve never seen who loves trouble pass me. If you think you get craze we will put money aside and come down to your level. You are close to 40, please act our age. I’m just 30 I still be pikin and I can still be corrected but 40. I can still be corrected but at 40 naaa. That is way too stupid,” he wrote.

See all his posts here;

https://celebrity-profile.com/because-i-refused-to-borrow-you-money-bobrisky-fires-back-at-tonto-dikeh/

Re: ‘because I Refused To Borrow You Money’ – Bobrisky Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh by sammybest889(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
una don start again....(nonsense and APC)

kettle de call pot black
Re: ‘because I Refused To Borrow You Money’ – Bobrisky Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh by Bigredmachine: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Two confused idiots
Re: ‘because I Refused To Borrow You Money’ – Bobrisky Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh by Adaanna(f): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Is alright grin
Re: ‘because I Refused To Borrow You Money’ – Bobrisky Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chei
Re: ‘because I Refused To Borrow You Money’ – Bobrisky Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh by MufasaLion: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
grin grin grin

2 idiots.
Re: ‘because I Refused To Borrow You Money’ – Bobrisky Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
U can not shame a shameless being.
Re: ‘because I Refused To Borrow You Money’ – Bobrisky Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh by WoundedLamb: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Why would anyone be upset cause you refused to borrow from them? Except they're a loan company, that doesn't make sense.

**Edit**
She meant to say "lend".
Re: ‘because I Refused To Borrow You Money’ – Bobrisky Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh by Jokerman(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Confused souls...
Re: ‘because I Refused To Borrow You Money’ – Bobrisky Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh by Surajodiin(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Abeg

(1) (Reply)

Police Should Pick Whitemoney – Fans Reacts To New Song / Now I See Why Uncle T Dumped You - Uche Maduagwu Reacts At Tiwa Savage ......... / Ada Ameh Body Arrives Hometown For Burial, Ogobia Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.