Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

How Did Judas Die? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Judas Die? (1635 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Why Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Christ? / Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Judas Die? by AntiChristian: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If you're not ready to respect other people's religion and take advice from me then you also don't have the right to stop anyone from commenting on your thread, this is a public forum where everyone can comment whether you like it or not! smiley

You are free to comment anywhere you like. But you have no right to tell me what to/what not to post! You were here supporting Advocate guy here when he was maligning Islam. What sheer hypocrisy is that?

You posted ladies in Niqab at an hotel saying they are prostitutes without any evidence except that they were seated together at a one Strattons hotel!

You lied that Allah hates romantic words without any sound proof or logic.

Now i'm beginning to see why your cult is banned in many countries! Your hypocrisy and falsehood is legendary!
I guess your Lawyer-account theory does not work in this thread and that's why you kinda divert attention to something else.
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

You are free to comment anywhere you like. But you have no right to tell me what to/what not to post! You were here supporting Advocate guy here when he was maligning Islam. What sheer hypocrisy is that?

You posted ladies in Niqab at an hotel saying they are prostitutes without any evidence except that they were seated together at a one Strattons hotel!

You lied that Allah hates romantic words without any sound proof or logic.

Now i'm beginning to see why your cult is banned in many countries! Your hypocrisy and falsehood is legendary!
I guess your Lawyer-account theory does not work in this thread and that's why you kinda divert attention to something else.

What killed Muhammad and how exactly did he die? smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did Judas Die? by AntiChristian: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The founder of your cult Charles Taze Russell died of Cystitis. He no dey hear word...

During his final ministerial tour of the western and southwestern United States, he became increasingly ill with cystitis, but ignored advice to abandon the tour. Russell died on October 31, 1916, at age 64 near Pampa, Texas, while returning to Brooklyn by train.

I read he made many fake Prophecies while alive.

https://www.nairaland.com/6892843/jw.org-100-years-failed-prophecies
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

The founder of your cult Charles Taze Russell died of Cystitis. He no dey hear word...

During his final ministerial tour of the western and southwestern United States, he became increasingly ill with cystitis, but ignored advice to abandon the tour. Russell died on October 31, 1916, at age 64 near Pampa, Texas, while returning to Brooklyn by train.

I read he made many fake Prophecies while alive.

https://www.nairaland.com/6892843/jw.org-100-years-failed-prophecies

MaxInDHouse:

Re: How Did Judas Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2021
Don't let it pain you because i'm here to let your audience know exactly what they supposed to ask you instead of arguing with you! cheesy
Re: How Did Judas Die? by AntiChristian: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Don't let it pain you because i'm here to let your audience know exactly what they supposed to ask you instead of arguing with you! cheesy

Don't worry! We'll help you announce your cult Jehovah witness to Nairalanders!
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

Don't worry! We'll help you announce your cult Jehovah witness to Nairalanders!
This is the end of this thread!
So open another one but try to pick a reasonable topic at least the one that will put your religion (Islam) in a good light.
Goodbye! smiley
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MightySparrow: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So open another one but try to pick a reasonable topic at least the one that will put your religion (Islam) in a good light.
Goodbye! smiley

Antichristian and false-christian

Blood brothers: confusion and delusion meet on a narrow bridge. ; D ; D
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
MightySparrow:

Sammydanny:
A Nigerian female preacher has made a startling claim about the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo.

The woman sensationally claimed that she saw the Bishop in hellfire.

The female preacher who cried as she shared the vision she claimed she saw, also said that she saw Oyedepo with many people who "he took to hell."

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xgS-cfTxE4[/flash]
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MightySparrow: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Do you believe in hell - fire?

What you don't believe doesn't exist, how can someone be there?

Is apparition part JWs new light?

1 Like

Re: How Did Judas Die? by Acehart: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
advocatejare:

Judas died by banging himself (Matthew 27:5)

Fell from what?

Where did Judas fall from?

Judas’s body fell from the tree or gallows on which he hung himself and since he was dead already, the body bursted open and spilled out the intestines

You dubiously stopped at stopped at verse 6 so as to prevent your audience from getting the full information. Why didn’t you quote it to verse 10

“ So they took counsel and bought with them the potter's field as a burial place for strangers. Therefore that field has been called the Field of Blood to this day. Then was fulfilled what had been spoken by the prophet Jeremiah, saying, “And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him on whom a price had been set by some of the sons of Israel, and they gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord directed me.”

Judas’ action of throwing the money at them was already prophesied long before Jesus was born:

Zechariah 11:13
And the LORD said to me, "Throw it to the potter"--this magnificent price at which they valued me. So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter in the house of the LORD.

Now to play your game back at you, you muslims lie that Allah is the author of the Quran and that for that reason, there is no error in your Quran since you claim that Allah is all-knowing

Now answer this: which is the the correct order of creation according to Allah in the Quran?

“Heaven first, then darkness, forenoon, earth, water, pastures, mountains… “ Quran 79:27-33

Or

“Earth first, then Mountains, Heavens and Stars…” Quran 41:9 ?

Why did Allah forget the sequence of its creation?

1 Like

Re: How Did Judas Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:52am On Dec 21, 2021
MightySparrow:

Do you believe in hell - fire?
What you don't believe doesn't exist, how can someone be there?
Is apparition part JWs new light?

You believe in both hellfire, prophetess and modern day visions. That's why i'm showing you what one of your so called prophetess said about your Papa therefore it's left for you either to debunk your Papa, hellfire doctrines, prophetess or modern day spiritual gifts. So choose one! wink
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MightySparrow: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You believe in both hellfire, prophetess and modern day visions. That's why i'm showing you what one of your so called prophetess said about your Papa therefore it's left for you either to debunk your Papa, hellfire doctrines, prophetess or modern day spiritual gifts. So choose one! wink

Do you believe in hell fire?

So relax, leave Papa alone.

1 Like

Re: How Did Judas Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2021
MightySparrow:

Do you believe in hell fire?
So relax, leave Papa alone.
And what made it so hard for you to leave me alone? smiley
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MightySparrow: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

And what made it so hard for you to leave me alone? smiley

Awolowo said, ' ..... we shall meet again, and because we are related, we shall continue to meet again and again.
Re: How Did Judas Die? by AntiChristian: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Goodbye! smiley

The thread never end. No be you start am and no be you go end am.
At least your Prophecy go fail just like that of your founder failed woefully.

People wey no get anything for head claiming they have something!
Re: How Did Judas Die? by AntiChristian: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2021
MightySparrow:

No matter how Mighty a Sparrow is a bird is always a bird.

Calling him my brother does makes sense cos we all came from Adam so we are brothers!

But blood brothers? You lie! But we know say telling lies na your hobby! That's why you are Christian!
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MightySparrow: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

No matter how Mighty a Sparrow is a bird is always a bird.

Calling him my brother does makes sense cos we all came from Adam so we are brothers!

But blood brothers? You lie! But we know say telling lies na your hobby! That's why you are Christian!
Which lie? God talked to Moses and the prophets directly. Three millennials and more later, your Prophet claimed to have seen visions when Jubril rewrote Jewish history. You even claim that Adam, Abraham were muslims. Haba!

Neither Abraham nor Adam nor the prophets new God as Allah.
Allah it self is a dubious name of God.

ال + لله translates to the God.
What exactly is the name of Allah?

Allah and Muhammad are fake God and Prophet.

God of Christians called out of heaven severally, people heard him. He called again and proclaimed that He has a son. You muslims say it is a lie. None of you including mohammed can claim that they heard Allah.
I put it to you that you show from Qur'an where mohammed claimed to have heard Allah directly.

Islam is a scam.

Stop flexing muscle on Nairaland, call Christian Prince and debate him if know Islam.

1 Like

Re: How Did Judas Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
MightySparrow:

Awolowo said, ' ..... we shall meet again, and because we are related, we shall continue to meet again and again.

How exactly do you think you are related to me?
Through blood never, faith mba, business no way so in what way are we related torí Ọlọ́run? cheesy
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

The thread never end. No be you start am and no be you go end am.
At least your Prophecy go fail just like that of your founder failed woefully.
People wey no get anything for head claiming they have something!

OK wait and see anyone come to chat with you about the death of Judah when Muhammad is your own prophet! cheesy
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MightySparrow: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

How exactly do you think you are related to me?
Through blood never, faith mba, business no way so in what way are we related torí Ọlọ́run? cheesy

By humanity, abi.......?
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
MightySparrow:

By humanity, abi.......?
In other words you're also related to AntiChristian after all he's human too.
So answer him since he's the one asking questions here not me ògbéni related! cheesy
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MightySparrow: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

In other words you're also related to AntiChristian after all he's human too.
So answer him since he's the one asking questions here not me ògbéni related! cheesy

Except he is not human.

Who knows like you were in the confusion of Islam, he came become a Christian tomorrow: not a Jehovah witness.
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
MightySparrow:

Except he is not human.
Who knows like you were in the confusion of Islam, he came become a Christian tomorrow: not a Jehovah witness.

Good!
So respond to him not me i never asked you any questions Mr Related! cheesy
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MightySparrow: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
So respond to him not me i never asked you any questions Mr Related! cheesy
I told you, I quit Nairaland by December 31, before then we are related. Sweet memories.
Re: How Did Judas Die? by OBALOLA55(m): 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

How did Muhammad die? cheesy
YOU CANNOT EVEN DEFEND THE SCAM YOU CALLED CHRISTIANITY YOU AGENT OF DEVIL
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:24am On Dec 22, 2021
MightySparrow:

I told you, I quit Nairaland by December 31, before then we are related. Sweet memories.
Well it's the righteous that will be remembered no one remembers the wicked. Psalms 9:17
I know those i can't forget even if Nairaland seize to exist you are not even close to the list because i can't remember anything unique about you! smiley
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:27am On Dec 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YOU CANNOT EVEN DEFEND THE SCAM YOU CALLED CHRISTIANITY YOU AGENT OF DEVIL
It's not by calling people names my guy preach your Islam and let everyone see the value of your religion, you don't need criticizing other people's religion if you have something worthwhile! smiley
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MightySparrow: 3:36am On Dec 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well it's the righteous that will be remembered no one remembers the wicked. Psalms 9:17
I know those i can't forget even if Nairaland seize to exist you are not even close to the list because i can't remember anything unique about you! smiley

Fine. That is why I have been saying your GB have blinded your mind.

Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: Romans 3: 22

I relate to God, and Jesus not through deluded GB except you have different righteousness than one offers by Jesus

I will remember you in spite or your own form of ' righteousness'.
For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. Romans 10:3.

Continue in your delusion grin
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33am On Dec 22, 2021
MightySparrow:

Fine. That is why I have been saying your GB have blinded your mind. Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: Romans 3: 22
I relate to God, and Jesus not through deluded GB except you have different righteousness than one offers by Jesus I will remember you in spite or your own form of ' righteousness'.
For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. Romans 10:3.
Continue in your delusion grin

Hilarious! cheesy
Someone says he can't see any reason to remember you but you're saying you have every reason to remember him.
Well that's the import of what my Master, Lord and King said:

“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ And then I will declare to them: ‘ I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness! Matthew 7:21-23

Your kind always wants to relate with us as you can see our righteous WORKS but we have not seen any WORKS worthwhile in you.
So you will surely remember us but since you're just one of our numerous neighbours we can't remember you because you never did anything worth remembering.
That's why Jesus will tell your kind "i never knew you, Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!
I will not lie to you my guy i can't see a reason to remember you! smiley
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MightySparrow: 6:49am On Dec 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Hilarious! cheesy
Someone says he can't see any reason to remember you but you're saying you have every reason to remember him.
Well that's the import of what my Master, Lord and King said:

“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ And then I will declare to them: ‘ I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness! Matthew 7:21-23

Your kind always wants to relate with us as you can see our righteous WORKS but we have not seen any WORKS worthwhile in you.
So you will surely remember us but since you're just one of our numerous neighbours we can't remember you because you never did anything worth remembering.
That's why Jesus will tell your kind "i never knew you, Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!
I will not lie to you my guy i can't see a reason to remember you! smiley

That is the 'Delusion'

Many! many!! many!!! Not all
You will be remembered for your delusional analyses and comical, parochial lectures, and abysmal ignorance of God' s dealings grin grin

For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
2Cor. 10: 12

gringrin
Re: How Did Judas Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08am On Dec 22, 2021
MightySparrow:

That is the 'Delusion'
Many! many!! many!!! Not all
You will be remembered for your delusional analyses and comical, parochial lectures, and abysmal ignorance of God' s dealings grin grin
For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
2Cor. 10: 12

gringrin

Keep deceiving yourself! grin
There is nothing worthwhile to remember about you so find something tangible to do now that you've heard from me because i will not tell you lies to make you feel happy.
If the truth hurts you well there's nothing i can do about it, i have even forgotten you if not for quoting me you're just like millions on this forum that's coming and going.
I surely remembered OLAADEGBU when he stopped commenting because he is a staunch member of his Church (Deeperlife) always talking about Kumuyi and trying to present the Church's activities despite the fact that we are not on the same page i respect him a lot.
Of course i will miss such a person when there's nobody to talk about Deeperlife on the religious section the way OLAADEGBU often does.
So even though i never agreed with him i respect his steadfastness and loyalty because that's the quality my God cherishes. But as for someone like you!
Well maybe someone else may remember you but definitely not me! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? / Why Do Women Cover Thier Head? / 'Institutionalized' Christianity - The Viola Hangover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.