Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me (1507 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me by cherish(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2006
On Valentine's day my girlfriend refuse to go out wit me and she also delayed me by not allowing me to go. Can you accept it?
Re: On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me by smartsoft(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2006
i will rather ask why the excuses,  and if no good answer, then i will presume there is a foul play somewhere.
Re: On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me by disney(f): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2006
yawa don gas o, valentine don over, are u sure u were looking sexy, if not why should ur girlfriend refuse to go out with u, so check urself ooo sad
Re: On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me by smartsoft(m): 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2006
lol
Re: On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me by hopy2005(f): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2006
what u gays said is acurate,yawa don gas shoo. Lol
do your thing.
Re: On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me by desiree(f): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2006
angry well disrespectful
Re: On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me by Viper(m): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2006
thats funny, have u asked WHY?
Re: On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me by weev(f): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2006
i would assume she had something (or someone!!!!) better to do, ask for a full explanation and if one is not forthcoming - dump her.
Re: On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me by mobzy205(f): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2006
probably other plans that day i dont advice u to dump her she might be doing it for ur good
Re: On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me by bussy1(f): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2006
maybe yu offended her or maybe she wanted yu two to spend time alone
Re: On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me by eveseh(f): 6:46pm On May 07, 2006
ooh,that was bad og her doing that to you,anyway sorry ooh,
hope u enjoy ya valentine
Re: On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me by Princek12(m): 2:36am On Jan 07, 2009
I don't think you need an explanation from her for not going out with you on vals day; her refusal to go out with you, at least in my own view, seems self explanatory-- she was screwing somebody or does not want you anymore.
Re: On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me by angelina08(f): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2009
She most have been cheating on you for long or she don't love you any more.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Who Can Help Me / My Pathetic Story / Love Or Comfort? Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.