Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina (25541 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy / President Buhari Is Stingy - Femi Adesina / President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by benjackugo: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, has described him as a stingy but generous man, who does not throw money at things or allow misappropriation of public funds, IgbereTV reports.

Speaking in a statement on Friday, December17, he said, “The President lives in a modest house in Daura, Katsina State. He has been everything possible, held positions which could have made him stinking rich: Governor of a territory which now covers six states. Minister of Petroleum for over three years. Head of State. Chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund, with billions of naira in his care.

A civilian President, running out his second term of four years each, in another 17 months. And yet he remains a man of modest means. Let me tell you a story. Have you been to the Buhari home in Daura? Modest, modest, modest, is what the structure shouts at you, as you approach.

It is said that President Buhari had used a carpet in that house for almost 20 years. He knew every bit of furniture and fittings like the back of his hands. And then, one day, in his first term as President, he visited home, and a new carpet was in place. Who changed my carpet?

That was the first question he asked, as he stepped into the house? Imagine the President of Africa’s most powerful country, the largest economy on the continent, having time to ask about a carpet that had become old and threadbare? But that is Muhammadu Buhari for you. Simple man, if ever there was one

Stingy but generous. President Buhari is very thrifty. He does not throw money at things, and as his media adviser, I can tell you. He even pokes fun at himself, saying; “don’t you know I’m very stingy?

True. He doesn’t waste public money. He won’t misappropriate, and neither would he let you, if he knows about it. But when he needs to give, he does. I have personal experiences, which I’ve related before. I won’t repeat them, lest some people ask me to bring part of it, as they’ve done before. Lol.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXljG78r561/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by donbachi(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ice
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Afon... If you add ja na you sabi

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Orangedreams: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Their palava.

Sha check my siggy/profile for lovely properties

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by abeyaktech: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
You guys see what we are talking about, how can a very stingy person become a good leader it can never happen. Instead of using the word "prudent".

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Wawelexy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
That's not being modest, but archaic...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by optimistic0001: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
This man squandered all the goodwill and took the country deep down, even his people are feed up. After 13 months, whenever his name is mentioned, nigerians will sign!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by revived2: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Okay

E go be
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Kingmena: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hhmm, is that why Nigerians are suffering?
Do you want to learn how to structure your business to run effectively without your presence or supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 2k ( Xmas Promo) I will send you a material that will guide you to structure your business after now it goes back to 5k and you will be added to a free business
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by hamaworld(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Stingy or self centered

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Kharol1234: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
I know understand stingy and generous undecided Baba for just choose 1

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by money121(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
KALA MAN undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Fedilarkk: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Yeye everywhere
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Ishoboo(f): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Those are the sugar daddies I wanna avoid

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by abobote: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
And wicked, heartless, incompetent, self centered, corrupt, inhuman and a terrorist

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by EyezofGod120: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
angry Awon osiwin eniyan gbogbo

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by princeade86(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Stingy and heartless. U can't see someone that stingy that will not be heartless.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by TimmyTen(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
In the land of no light, no jobs, the destiny of this great country is in the hands of this stingy man.

“ He doesn’t waste public money. He won’t misappropriate” yet he has borrowed so much even the next regimes will struggle to pay up

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by ATEAMS: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Oyyanaa
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Sleekfingers: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
No wonder them wailing wailers hate him . They expect him to be dishing out money like that mumu jonathan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Beehshorp(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Very stingy with his electoral promises.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Think4Yourself: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ass licker...

Disgrace to men with balls....nonsense

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by lilyheaven: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Femi didn’t say this

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Nauttyprof(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Everything written here are all lies. You will know by being neutral when reading this. Calling Nigeria Africa's most powerful country says it all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Na him get the money
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by DSC7: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
President Bubu is an Idiot.......

Bubu is a Terrorist......

Bubu is a calamity.........

Bubu is a Disaster.........

I said what i said......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by merits(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by TheOmoney(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Africa's most powerful country grin

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Lovenorth: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
I agree with him, Buhari is stingy to looters and lazy youths of the Ipob terrorists grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Eriokanmi: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
I know buhari isn't corrupt. But everyone around him is.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President / Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES / Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara At Ekwueme's Parade Of Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.