Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina (25547 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy / President Buhari Is Stingy - Femi Adesina / President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2021
poiZon:

Bros buhari isn't stingy.
That is what it means.
U can't be stingy n generous at the same time.

Oga nobody is entirely stingy, you can definitely be generous some to some certain people and lifestyle and be stingy to others.

Go to Kaduna and you would hear first hand story from the people that stay around his area.
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by orisa37: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2021
He is IJEBUISH NOT IGBOISH STINGY.
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=Babastrong post=108593348][/quote]
One of his direct offspring sighted above.
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by poiZon: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2021
CamusMidas:

Oga nobody is entirely stingy, you can definitely be generous some to some certain people and lifestyle and be stingy to others.

Go to Kaduna and you would hear first hand story from the people that stay around his area.
Bros u can't be stingy and generous at the same time!
Buhari isnt stingy, he is a fool and wasteful corrupt nonentity.
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2021
poiZon:

Bros u can't be stingy and generous at the same time!
Buhari isnt stingy, he is a fool and wasteful corrupt nonentity.
You can't see the bigger picture and understand my point clearly when everything I have been saying you keep seeing it through the lense of Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by poiZon: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2021
CamusMidas:

You can't see the bigger picture and understand my point clearly when everything I have been saying you keep seeing it through the lense of Buhari.
Oga we r talking about buhari here, every other lens u r seeing thru is useless to me.
Have seen people who r stingy and mean to themselves. They have money but u don't see the money in them.
They still drive old rickety car, they wear jagged clothes. They don't help either, that is stinginess.
Does buhari wear old shoes?
Does he wear old worn out clothes?
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by xrenzy(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2021
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXljG78r561/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Femi we don't need your lie lie shade all of una stingy
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
poiZon:

Oga we r talking about buhari here, every other lens u r seeing thru is useless to me.
Have seen people who r stingy and mean to themselves. They have money but u don't see the money in them.
They still drive old rickety car, they wear jagged clothes. They don't help either, that is stinginess.
Does buhari wear old shoes?
Does he wear old worn out clothes?

You sound very unstable, take care.
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
abeyaktech:
You guys see what we are talking about, how can a very stingy person become a good leader it can never happen. Instead of using the word "prudent".
Shall we say that as soon as they join the team, they become illiterate
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by poiZon: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
CamusMidas:

You sound very unstable, take care.
U r more unstable than the word unstable.
It is written all over ur moniker.
I was focused entirely on the subject which is buhari, u said u r reasoning outside the subject.
All thru my comments i based my convictions solely on buhari whom adesina tagged a stingy but generous man.
You r reasoning outside the subject of contention.
Who is more unstable here?
If u think u r stingy and generous, thats fine but we r discussing about buhari here.
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
poiZon:

U r more unstable than the word unstable.
It is written all over ur moniker.
I was focused entirely on the subject which is buhari, u said u r reasoning outside the subject.
All thru my comments i based my convictions solely on buhari whom adesina tagged a stingy but generous man.
You r reasoning outside the subject of contention.
Who is more unstable here?
If u think u r stingy and generous, thats fine but we r discussing about buhari here.
Your definition of word is only valid when it applies to the subject at hand?

Since you are more inclined to been right than just having a civic communication, then bros you are right; kill the talk.
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
cry
princeade86:
is our president not heartless. Not everybody will be a politician or eating from politician. So my opinion can't give u headache, if it does, do d needful

Sorry you couldn't digest my points...I was saying what you said summarised the thread and no one should say more again...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees / Crocodile Causes Scare At Kwara Council Secretariat / Tinubu Lobbies Saraki, Senators Over Fowler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.