Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships (20863 Views)

US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering / Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo / 10 Nigerian Athletes Banned From Tokyo Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by Mistermamus(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
You see dis fraud n wire wire thing we dey do it will surely come bck to hurt us.
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by Tribalism123(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Buhari will represent us
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by aku626(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
I hope all these Nigerians will learn how to respect themselves? Election is coming go and take bribes once more so they can mortgage your dignity and trash your values.
Citizens in UAE:
Armed robbery, theft, forgery, fraud, cultism.
Politicians:
Borrowing money, stealing and secretly buying mansion, failing to implement required infrastructure to combat corruption…..

Why won’t the outside world look down on us?
May God help us
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by prigoz(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
Are you surprised by action of UAE, how are you being treated at home here, if is not Police brutality, it will Boko Haram, bandits, kidnappers and Army. What was the reaction of your president, he doesn't know. Dear swimmers sorry for the way they treated you. There is a saying that the way you present you wife before your kinsmen is the way they see her. Big question is how does your president present you before comity of Nation?
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by Sleekfingers: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
dollynnn:
What is even wrong with UAE sef?

They are stylishly saying that, they don't want nigerians in their country. Abi na by force to go to UAE?
As matter of fact, nigerians deserves worst treatments. A country so rich with natural resources , but scattered all over the world , because we have failed to do the necessary for our country. How do you expect any country to respect us. Lives here in nigeria is totally worthless....and we expect other countries to see us as humans......other countries should follow suit , stop allowing nigerians in the countries......

Wahala for who still dey use nigerian passport.

1 Like

Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by Sleekfingers: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Baawaa:
Those Arab people are wicked

We self need to fix our country.....are we blacks not wicked too? It is their country, they can choose who they will allow in their country.....
How many qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman citizens they live in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by hammer567: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
YET THIS WOMAN WITH HIS PUSSY INSIST ON CONTINUING RELATIONS WITH UAE.

BLACK MEN ARE WOMEN AND BLACK WOMEN ARE MEN.

A BLACK WOMAN IN OFFICE WILL NOT INSIST TO CONTINUE ANYTHING WITH UAE.

SOMETIMES, I AM ASHAMED OF WHAT BLACK MEN HAVE BECOME.

A MAN IS MEANT TO BE FIRM BUT FAIR AND WILFUL.

https://www.nairaland.com/6895760/gbajabiamila-working-settle-nigeria-uae#108503523

Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by Legendoo: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lol.

They have to protect their interests and we continue to copy the worst of them, leading to them seeing more of the worst of us.

We also lack the self awareness to understand our place in the world and act accordingly.

We have a simple task, fix family and education, mba. Na to dey import foreign issues and adding them to ours whilst glorifying unethical behaviour.

Let's see where this will get us in the next few years.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by ndukwejoe(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
How is she
Akinzo2121:
Good evening nairalanders, merry Christmas and happy new in advance,me and my wife came here yesterday to seek for fund for my daughter TAIWO WILHELM,am surprised by the positive response, sincerely Nigeria is blessed with Good people,I want to appreciate Mr ANTHONY OLABODE AMOLE,I don't know this person and u surprise my family with huge sum of money I don't know y why you've done that Mr OLABODE surprise is coming your way before Christmas,I pray u will grow higher,tanx alot sir,MR ONYISHI UGONNA PHILIPONYISHI u made a promise to us yes2nite u surprise us today with thousands of naira a very big surprise is coming your way very soon IJN tanx alot sir,MR SEGUN ADEBAYO ADEFABI,MR DICKSON OLUKAYODE OJO,MR EMMANUEL, UNKNOWN PERSON,EGBANE OBAROEGBANE OBAR AND OGUNNUBI FEYISAYO OLUSEYI,to everyone who promised and those willing to do but there's no power,tank you all God bless you all,I appreciate the mods on nairaland u are doing great work God bless you.TAIWO AND KENNY SAYS THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by Germi9: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
This is an eye opener for everyone of us in our daily life lets build ourselves so that we don’t get such embarrassment from people who do not have the brains like we do

Naija has failed,government have no shame
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by toujurs: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
dollynnn:
its called bully grin, We are too cheap. Most politicians have properties at dubai

1 Like

Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
UAE deny UAR athletes lol grin grin
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Uae is full of shit
All these stupid countries want dey do pass themselves.....same disdainful treatment given to my friend the other day by stupid georgia people.....my friend get all the requirements papers still he was subjected to annoying questions whereas the Canadian man he followed to georgia was allowed to pass without even a single question

You even read the article...

But a British swimmer tested positive and their whole team is not banned from competing. For Nigeria, our whole team was banned because of a coach, with whom athletes didn’t have contact. For the British, a swimmer tested positive, and the whole team is still fine to compete

My friend dem get for body but our wahala too much. Personally if I were head of a foreign country and I had the powers, I would ban all Nigerians in particular from my country.
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Buauri has killed our last respect with his recent visit to Dubai for money begging...... see how they now see us ... clueless spineless people
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by Dapson73(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Akerele44:

With the way Buhari take Dubai as his Office

Na Atiku home be Dubai.
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
dollynnn:
what is wrong with them is that, when ur president reduced himself to nothing and attend every party around the globe without invitation, saner countries will start seeing the rest of the country as joke... let him sit down one place and put his room in order, how many times u see South Africa president dey waka waka every time

2 Likes

Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by VicM6: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
And they forgot that Nigerian's made up about 70% of their market. If Nigerians stop going to UAE, i really don't know what that country would look like....Anyways, they have gold nd tourist center to use against the people....capish
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
HayTerran:
It will be nice to see where this tussle ends between UAE and us.
Our strategic response would put us ahead, I would have said but our leaders in Africa, bar some like South Africa and Egypt, have pitted us in positions to always be at mercies of these people, hence, the basis of their constant bullying.

Strategic and diplomatic steps are required if we're to stand a chance against these kinds of bodies, but do we even have people who have such mentality as necessary at the helms? These ones who see UAE as a haven of vacation instead of other profitable things, like their ride to greatness in such short time, that could have been learnt from them.

African people, you and me, understand that prejudice and bullying against us won't end until the moment we prove ourselves deserving of humane treatment. Shun greediness and do only the right thing. Only these things that encompass everything else, things will fall in place.
because you see freely food to chop this afternoon that's why u now start feeling too big, what do you have to export to them They are stylishly telling you yo crawl back to backward country and stay there, ur useless president recently went to dubai to beg for money as usual and u can see the affect of it
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by Bakrabas: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
I think it good if not for the innocent swimmers that involved. If this international humiliation continues on Nigeria may be our government brain can come up with factory reset with HD good governance and 5G wellfarism for Nigerians at home
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by Bakrabas: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
This is international humiliation on our yeye government. I think other countries should join UAE to humiliate our government more, may be by then they will start doing the right things.
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by codemaniacs: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sleekfingers:

They are stylishly saying that, they don't want nigerians in their country. Abi na by force to go to UAE?
As matter of fact, nigerians deserves worst treatments. A country so rich with natural resources , but scattered all over the world , because we have failed to do the necessary for our country. How do you expect any country to respect us. Lives here in nigeria is totally worthless....and we expect other countries to see us as humans......other countries should follow suit , stop allowing nigerians in the countries......

Wahala for who still dey use nigerian passport.

some natural resources in some countries in Africa requires the qu:een of e:ngland's or the current r:oyal leader of e:ngland approval and signature before anything can be extracted legally...
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Na with shame I dey carry my Naija passport dey travel ooo.
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by Sleekfingers: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
codemaniacs:

some natural resources in some countries in Africa requires the qu:een of e:ngland's or the current r:oyal leader of e:ngland approval and signature before anything can be extracted legally...

Including to the ones in nigeria abi? I am simply talking about my country.

1 Like

Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by Akinzo2121(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
ndukwejoe:
How is she
, she's very fine sir,she took the blood this morning and she is responding to treatment tanx to everyone God bless you.

1 Like

Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by samtol4(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
perambulator:
Knowing our people, they probably did not follow due process somewhere along the line.
Read carefully again. They followed due process
Re: UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
samtol4:
Read carefully again. They followed due process
I dont believe them, i know my people. youve only heard 1 side of the story and Nigerians are always emotional with their stories. "They saw our passports and banned us" is a typical Nigerian reaction and why i tend not to take Nigerians seriously. Youve had close contact with someone who had covid, that's reason for exclusion. How can you say youve not had contact with your coach, how is he coaching you without contact? Even those who are reading the story dont you have brains? The British story is hearsay, we dont know the facts!!!! When you get to the bottom of this story you will find out it is the Nigerians that messed up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nat. Assembly To Honour Mikel Obi - Worth It? / Brazil Vs Japan - Confederations Cup - (3 - 0) On 15th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Corsica International Friendly May 26 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.