Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo (15096 Views)

Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by gnhpowerhouse: 4:32am On Dec 18, 2021
dasparrow:
Buhari never had anything to offer. He became president so that he can travel the world on Nigeria's money.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by gnhpowerhouse: 4:35am On Dec 18, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
GMB is far better than OBJ.
Yeah You are right ! Many people know this Now ,Is their anyone going against this , It's Obvious now that The number of Death Recorded , Insecurities in this Administration is never to be compared to that of OBJ Administration.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by reidkrugger(m): 4:41am On Dec 18, 2021
What is this ewu saying? Is he a pastor? What is he delivering? Look at this monumental failure that has succeeded in derailing the brains of some people here because of 30k monthly stipend. You yidiots know who you are. All those B people. Abeg, park one side. Go deliver Daura.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by sevenhundred(m): 4:46am On Dec 18, 2021
WibusJaga:

Abeg I take God beg you. No deliver again.
true talk because anything from this govt is negative and anti people oriented policy.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Odichi(f): 4:48am On Dec 18, 2021
It's like buhari is oblivious. He acts as if he not aware of the bad difference his governance is making

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Tetrahedron: 4:50am On Dec 18, 2021
grin grin grin

God deliver us from this man’s deliveries!
Apc and the use of the word “deliver”
They all need deliverance!
(femi adeshina, lai mohd, garba shehu, tinubu, buhari and most importantly THE ZOMBIES! )

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by sevenhundred(m): 4:51am On Dec 18, 2021
Truvelisback:
Why is Obj acting like a saint? Was he not the one that endorsed Buhari to be president?
....and then to endorsed a person, to become somebody is it a crime?

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Gkemz: 4:51am On Dec 18, 2021
He will continually deliver Nigeria to bandits, boko haram, herdsmen and all forms of insecurity.
He will continually deliver Nigeria into economic downturn, devaluation of the currency in the forex, rise in inflation.
He will continually deliver Nigeria into corrupt leadership.

And when he's done delivering, nothing would remain out of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by chukwuoke(m): 4:52am On Dec 18, 2021
Mr president this over 5 days your responding to what former president of our dear lovely country said...."...." Telling that really you don't know what is going on in this country. So sit erect Mr PMB.

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by HRMK: 5:08am On Dec 18, 2021
delivering what?debts,hardship and poverty?GOD FORBBID IJMN.AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by uchwar1: 5:43am On Dec 18, 2021
Pls continue giving it hot hot to Nigerians
Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by obembet(f): 6:02am On Dec 18, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

We finally have bandit on Nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Delivering failures shocked

Exactly! We need to be asking more for specifics.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Gval123: 6:24am On Dec 18, 2021
Please Mr president, we beg u in the name of God, don't deliver for us again, please. If u deliver pass this one, we re finished. Please, the money u were supposed to have stolen in the next 2 years, tell us, we will aggregate it and give it to u today and send u home for retirement. please Mr president

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Caboceer: 6:25am On Dec 18, 2021
Very selfish man

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by ORACULUM(m): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2021
No
For Matadi.
Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Brushstrokes20: 6:43am On Dec 18, 2021
Enough of the delivery of NONSENSE! undecided

You can't give what you don't have!

In search of a SOLUTION, Nig found it's BIGGEST PROBLEM!..... Resign and tend to your barren cows cos they need you more!

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Doyou2019: 6:45am On Dec 18, 2021
WibusJaga:

Abeg I take God beg you. No deliver again.

grin Nigerians don finish this mumu presidiot so tey, Petrodollar, a Nairalander from Ghana, yesterday asked : What has Buhari done for Nigerians other than distributing poverty? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2021
Gval123:
Please Mr president, we beg u in the name of God, don't deliver for us again, please. If u deliver pass this one, we re finished. Please, the money u were supposed to have stolen in the next 2 years, tell us, we will aggregate it and give it to u today and send u home for retirement. please Mr president

grin
Well articulated * gbam*

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by BelovedofLord: 6:57am On Dec 18, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ill-continue-delivering-for-nigerians-buhari-replies-obasanjo/
The 9th wonder of the world is where truth is, dead!
§
This is a joke, right!!
§
Wonders never ends!!!
§
Let the dead, RIPP!!!!
Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by omoadeleye(m): 6:57am On Dec 18, 2021
Candidlady:
This man called buhari..

just tell us when you have ever delivered us

delivered us from frying pan into the fire ba?

The one wey Una dey chop currently like breakfast nkan?
Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Truvelisback(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2021
sevenhundred:
....and then to endorsed a person, to become somebody is it a crime?
Didn't he know the kind of person he was before endorsing him?
Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Kingmena: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2021
Deliverer we are getting the deliveries, you don't need to say much.
Do you want to learn how to structure your business to run effectively without your presence or supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 2k ( Xmas Promo) I will send you a material that will guide you to structure your business after now it goes back to 5k and you will be added to a free business group
Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by ugodson(m): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2021
Abeg I use For name beg you no deliver for us again u can go and rest .Abeg
Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Ade3131: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2021
Truvelisback:
Why is Obj acting like a saint? Was he not the one that endorsed Buhari to be president?

So the fact that he endorsed Buhari against an obviously bad performing Jonathan's government means OBJ is not fit to retrace his step and speak against the tyrant PMB has become?

Look, we can all accept that Jonathan's government is better than Burahi's quasi-military regime but the truth is that they're both failures in the real sense of it. The former government's failures led Nigerians to believe the lies of the APC change mantra....and obviously we've been changed for the negative.

Buhari & his vice appeared like the best alternative in 2015 but history will definitely not be kind on them for making Jonathan look a better president despite all his flaws. Therefore OBJ has every reason to admit the wrongdoings of this present government and come plain by lending his voice to the state of affairs in the country.

To cap it all, during OBJ's era, we thought he was a bad leader until successive governments made him look like a genius.... My prayer is that the next president doesn't make us start appreciating Buhari because our antecedent suggests so.
Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Badonasty(m): 7:18am On Dec 18, 2021
These ones go just wan dey sensationalize news...where did Buhari reply obasanjo in that story
Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Nauttyprof(m): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2021
Delivering hardship
Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by purplekayc(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2021
WibusJaga:

Abeg, I take God beg you. No deliver again.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by cardoctor(m): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2021
These association of retired farmers are still ruling the country. Farmers everywhere.
Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by sokera: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Obj the man that invented the modern corrupt Nigeria … Ghana must go government… OBJ will be remembered for the man that destroy Nigeria and created a very corrupt system of government… he destroyed everything , he corrupted the National Assembly, he destroyed education system , he destroyed the farm settlement, he created massive system of rigging election … we will never forget the monkey in human form

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by saintol(m): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2021
Those ones wey you deliver never do abi. Abeg no do anything again, just put full stop at where you are now. Thank you
Re: I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by justmondris: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I sorry for you oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) / Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out / Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.