Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Men Are So Lucky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are So Lucky (2193 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / I Am So Lucky. Babalawo Would Have Killed Me By Now / Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are So Lucky by samiabigail: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
This isn't a "who has it worse?" discussion, it's about all men, whichever neurology, when it comes to babies. Men don't have to go through all the pain, discomfort and uncertainty of carrying the baby or giving birth. They can just enjoy their baby when it arrives. If I was a guy and I was in a stable relationship, I would be a dad by now. But because I'm a woman, my fears and anxieties are too overwhelming and hold me back from having children. I can't even have a PAP test without crying out in sheer agony, so god only knows how painful it will be to get a baby's head out of there. I'd probably die from shock of the pain. I once saw a meme that I really related to. It said something like "I want a baby but I don't want to go through all the pregnancy and birth, but I don't want to adopt either, can you see my predicament?" "Basically you want to be a father." And that meme is 100% relatable for me. Why can't humans lay eggs that come out when in a size that's small enough to pass without much pain, and then they hatch when ready? So many things can go wrong during a human pregnancy, and some complications can be life-threatening.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are So Lucky by Kriss216: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Women always complain about pregnancy and giving birth like asif they know the pains men go through during Sperm production.

The excruciating pains, the wails, the sleepless nights, the discomfort... All these are what men go through during sperm production yet you don't see men grumble.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are So Lucky by chinchonglee(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
God gave us the most difficult task in the world which is MAKING MONEY.

I know of women are trying really hard to make money as well but then...

To be continued.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are So Lucky by ahmthankgod(m): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kriss216:
Women always complain about pregnancy and giving birth like asif they know the pains men go through during Sperm production.

The excruciating pains, the wails, the sleepless nights, the discomfort... All these are what men go through during sperm production yet you don't see men grumble.

That's true

2 Likes

Re: Men Are So Lucky by culf: 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
most ladies don't go through that very painful natural process again....
meanwhile, in as much as child bearing process is not easy, being a man is something else, just that most men don't talk much about what they go through.

1 Like

Re: Men Are So Lucky by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lol. You for like lay egg instead?

Your post is synonymous to able bodied men that wails and cry instead of being out there to work and make a living, they’ll be shamed and called Lazy.

5 Likes

Re: Men Are So Lucky by Truvelisback(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
samiabigail:
This isn't a "who has it worse?" discussion, it's about all
men, whichever neurology, when it comes to babies.
Men don't have to go through all the pain, discomfort and
uncertainty of carrying the baby or giving birth. They can
just enjoy their baby when it arrives.
If I was a guy and I was in a stable relationship, I would be
a dad by now. But because I'm a woman, my fears and
anxieties are too overwhelming and hold me back from
having children. I can't even have a PAP test without crying
out in sheer agony, so god only knows how painful it will be
to get a baby's head out of there. I'd probably die from
shock of the pain.
I once saw a meme that I really related to. It said
something like
"I want a baby but I don't want to go through all the
pregnancy and birth, but I don't want to adopt either, can you
see my predicament?"
"Basically you want to be a father."
And that meme is 100% relatable for me.
Why can't humans lay eggs that come out when in a size
that's small enough to pass without much pain, and then
they hatch when ready? So many things can go wrong
during a human pregnancy, and some complications can be
life-threatening.
My dear, men too go tru pains, yes. Financial hardship or struggle. The major reason many men including i are yet to get married or are scared of marriage is the financial responsibilities. Have u sat down and asked urself, how many men are earning well? How many men have good jobs or have well paying jobs? This is one of the reasons i said long distance relationship isn't that favourable to me because either the lady or the guy would just have to pay the price just to make the relationship work which is not really easy. So, not only women, men have their own pains too. If being a man was easy Bobrisky wouldn't have turn into a woman overnight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are So Lucky by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kriss216:

You no well. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Are So Lucky by jericco1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
Your opinions are lopsided
Re: Men Are So Lucky by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
samiabigail:
This isn't a "who has it worse?" discussion, it's about all men, whichever neurology, when it comes to babies. Men don't have to go through all the pain, discomfort and uncertainty of carrying the baby or giving birth. They can just enjoy their baby when it arrives. If I was a guy and I was in a stable relationship, I would be a dad by now. But because I'm a woman, my fears and anxieties are too overwhelming and hold me back from having children. I can't even have a PAP test without crying out in sheer agony, so god only knows how painful it will be to get a baby's head out of there. I'd probably die from shock of the pain.
Women also don't have to go through all the pain, discomfort and uncertainty of carrying the baby or giving birth. Child bearing is a selfish choice made even by women, so, only those who make the choice need worry about it. undecided

You should probably see your doctor about that pain you feel during your pap tests. Pain during intercourse isn't normal either. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Are So Lucky by headbasher96(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Una for no chop apple na dont blame us afterall it was a woman that put us in the mess or so they say

1 Like

Re: Men Are So Lucky by Truvelisback(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Women also don't have to go through all the pain, discomfort and uncertainty of carrying the baby or giving birth. Child bearing is a selfish choice made even by women, so, only those who make the choice need worry about it. undecided

You should probably see your doctor about that pain you feel during your pap tests. Pain during intercourse isn't normal either. undecided
U said child bearing is a selfish choice made even by women. So ur mum made a selfish giving birth to u. Is that what u mean?
Re: Men Are So Lucky by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Truvelisback:
U said child bearing is a selfish choice made even by women. So ur mum made a selfish giving birth to u. Is that what u mean?
The decision to have a child is selfish one, yes. Even your own parents made that selfish decision when they conceived you too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Are So Lucky by Truvelisback(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The decision to have a child is selfish one, yes. Even your own parents made that selfish decision when they conceived you too. undecided
Na too much C.R.K nai wan kill u so.

1 Like

Re: Men Are So Lucky by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Truvelisback:
Na too much C.R.K nai wan kill u so.
You are not making any sense here. What has CRK to do with this here topic? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Are So Lucky by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
chinchonglee:
God gave us the most difficult task in the world which is MAKING MONEY.

I know of women are trying really hard to make money as well but then...

To be continued.

Oga God did not give man any task of making money and money making isn't gender specific. Both men and women have the capacity to make money, just that lots of women just want to laze around...

And OP...
You can have a baby without having to go through the "pains and discomfort" of child bearing, do some research and see for yourself...

So stop all this pity child bearing pain trash you're spewing...
Both men and women have their own challenges, no one gender has it easier than the other...

Be mature for a moment and face your challenges like a responsible adult and stop all this wailing ...

And about being a "dad" by now if you were a male, well, that's unlikely...
Look around you...
The men that are your age or older and yet don't have kids, you think it's because they're all sterile?? Or because they're all gay?? Or because they've all choosen to not have kids??

Kikikikikiki...
OP...
Sincerely, you have a bit of growing up to do ((no offense))....

3 Likes

Re: Men Are So Lucky by SKhanmi: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
I'm no religionist but it seems we're really living in the end times, men complaining about being men & women complaining about being women. Imagine a bird complaining about having to fly? sad Think it's high time this planet got wiped again for a fresh start. The level of fvckery this days is reaching unimaginable levels.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are So Lucky by Chiver(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
All these is because of EVE grin

so blame Eve undecided
Re: Men Are So Lucky by TheWolfen(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
If there is reincarnation
Ask God that u come back as a man and go through what real men go through. . .
Infact if im God i will turn u to a man right away lol
Men go through multiple pain but it is not in a men nature to talk besides the society doest even give men a chance or ready to listen to his pathetic stories. But society expect everything from a man. Everyone wants to take from a man and no one wants to give . family, friends, neighbors, community and even strangers.
I will leave other facts unmentioned for now

You don't know anything.
Dem no dey tell person

samiabigail:

1 Like

Re: Men Are So Lucky by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 18, 2021
samiabigail:
This isn't a "who has it worse?" discussion, it's about all
men, whichever neurology, when it comes to babies.
Men don't have to go through all the pain, discomfort and
uncertainty of carrying the baby or giving birth. They can
just enjoy their baby when it arrives.
If I was a guy and I was in a stable relationship, I would be
a dad by now. But because I'm a woman, my fears and
anxieties are too overwhelming and hold me back from
having children. I can't even have a PAP test without crying
out in sheer agony, so god only knows how painful it will be
to get a baby's head out of there. I'd probably die from
shock of the pain.
I once saw a meme that I really related to. It said
something like
"I want a baby but I don't want to go through all the
pregnancy and birth, but I don't want to adopt either, can you
see my predicament?"
"Basically you want to be a father."
And that meme is 100% relatable for me.
Why can't humans lay eggs that come out when in a size
that's small enough to pass without much pain, and then
they hatch when ready? So many things can go wrong
during a human pregnancy, and some complications can be
life-threatening.
Was it not a man that committed suicide just last week leaving his family behind.
He probably couldn't bear the shame of watching them suffer in penury.
Re: Men Are So Lucky by Kobojunkie: 4:15am On Dec 18, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Was it not a man that committed suicide just last week leaving his family behind.
He probably couldn't bear the shame of watching them suffer in penury.
Now that he has killed himself, are you suggesting they are better off? undecided

He killed himself for selfish reasons... and nothing else. Stop trying to make it seem it was because he cared for his family. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Are So Lucky by Mathiasa(m): 5:18am On Dec 18, 2021
Everytime na pregnancy women de talk about.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are So Lucky by chinchonglee(m): 7:12am On Dec 18, 2021
Favfables1:

Oga God did not give man any task of making money and money making isn't gender specific. Both men and women have the capacity to make money, just that lots of women just want to laze around...

And OP...
You can have a baby without having to go through the "pains and discomfort" of child bearing, do some research and see for yourself...

So stop all this pity child bearing pain trash you're spewing...
Both men and women have their own challenges, no one gender has it easier than the other...

Be mature for a moment and face your challenges like a responsible adult and stop all this wailing ...

And about being a "dad" by now if you were a male, well, that's unlikely...
Look around you...
The men that are your age or older and yet don't have kids, you think it's because they're all sterile?? Or because they're all gay?? Or because they've all choosen to not have kids??

Kikikikikiki...
OP...
Sincerely, you have a bit of growing up to do ((no offense))....
I feel you find it difficult to understand as you are a dunce.

Who gets broke shamed in a family where there is no money?

Am nt in the mood to start explaining things right now.
Re: Men Are So Lucky by Karleb(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2021
We all thought like this until we became men.

If given the opportunity, a lot of men will secretly become women.

If you doubt me, why don't you travel out.
Re: Men Are So Lucky by wiseone28: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2021
Woman way easy

1 Like

Re: Men Are So Lucky by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2021
chinchonglee:

1. I feel you find it difficult to understand as you are a dunce.

2. Who gets broke shamed in a family where there is no money?

3. Am nt in the mood to start explaining things right now.

1. Kikikikikiki
grin grin grin grin grin
As usual, when they get called out over a superstitious & senseless point they made, rather than clarify, they get all insecure and start throwing insults upandan...

You know it's awk if you're ignorant about certain things undecided...
As long as you humble yourself, you'll grow out of it kiss...

2. It depends undecided...

3. Mood keh...
Kikikikikiki...
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Just say you don't know anything sensible to respond, which one is "you're not in the mood"...
Mtttttcheeeeewww...
Re: Men Are So Lucky by pansophist(m): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Why you de lie like this na? grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Are So Lucky by Gee64: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Marry a man with big gbola. And knack often to slacker the interior.
That way the baby can come out without much stress.

(1) (Reply)

11 Things Women Do That Turn Men On / My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! / Catch That Cheating Babyboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.