Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! (2015 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer / He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by LordJoffrey(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2021
Later people will keep complaining WWE is scripted while forgetting the fact that their moves still remain painful as hell
Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by headbasher96(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
bjtinz:

People no go hear.

Na so while in secondary school, my friend do me 'clothsline'. Meeen I almost fainted from the impact and had trouble breathing for a while. cry
the op show come and tell us how the boys health is today
Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by EbenezerTriumph: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
DaniDani:
Use solo tape and hold the neck together with the head till the dad comes back on Monday. Please don't forget to update us on Monday.
grin
Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by Wonderboy01(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
headbasher96:
the op show come and tell us how the boys health is today
we don go clinic dis mrn ,,, he is okay BT just light pain grin we go finish d rest with paracetamol and Aboniki
Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by freshkpomo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
headbasher96:
Pls dont try this at home

Singing Phyno - When your eye go clear o, them nor dey tell person.
Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by freshkpomo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wonderboy01:
we don go clinic dis mrn ,,, he is okay BT just light pain grin we go finish d rest with paracetamol and Aboniki

Nice move, but please be careful with other people's children....

Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by headbasher96(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
freshkpomo:

Singing Phyno - When your eye go clear o, them nor dey tell person.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahaahha i am just laughing sheepishly

1 Like

Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by headbasher96(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wonderboy01:
so when be una rematch na since u knock am out for the first one i hope returning leg go dey this sunday night raw pay per view
Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by SALIMAN(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Take him to WWE
Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by headbasher96(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
The day i comot my hand for wwe matter na the day me and my guy dey hand the fight for our heavyweight carton title that was around 2009 if i tell u say wwe people the try u go think say na lie i don dominaye the match finish carry am to finish is head hit my nose but it was a mistake he was trying to break free from my jeff hardy swanton bomb una know that kind thing me na high flyer i the like.

So i wanted to finish my guy evan bourne he is a high flyer as well him head collide with nose my eyes where spining i was in pain but this idiot no even know wetin the happen na so i free body him win o the next thing na tears everybody suprise o jeff hardy the cry na that day i comot hand for anything wrestling before i go break hand one day still go chop premium beating for night na who send u.

Op here is my advice since u have beating the son train hard incase the dad find out and decided to challenge u for a match so that u will defeat the both of them and be crown the wwe champion while doing the above the find another work (in brother shaggi voice thwnk you)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by puppie017: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wonderboy01:
didn't reveal many details ,,, he won't know
You yawere gan ooo
You still get mind to reply
E be like say awuaa Neva beat your ass
Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by Wonderboy01(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
headbasher96:
so when be una rematch na since u knock am out for the first one i hope returning leg go dey this sunday night raw pay per view
ur coconut head grin
Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by headbasher96(m): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wonderboy01:
ur coconut head grin
hahahahha cheesy grin grin
Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by tarantino1: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
headbasher96:
The day i comot my hand for wwe matter na the day me and my guy dey hand the fight for our heavyweight carton title that was around 2009 if i tell u say wwe people the try u go think say na lie i don dominaye the match finish carry am to finish is head hit my nose but it was a mistake he was trying to break free from my jeff hardy swanton bomb una know that kind thing me na high flyer i the like.

So i wanted to finish my guy evan bourne he is a high flyer as well him head collide with nose my eyes where spining i was in pain but this idiot no even know wetin the happen na so i free body him win o the next thing na tears everybody suprise o jeff hardy the cry na that day i comot hand for anything wrestling before i go break hand one day still go chop premium beating for night na who send u.

Op here is my advice since u have beating the son train hard incase the dad find out and decided to challenge u for a match so that u will defeat the both of them and be crown the wwe champion while doing the above the find another work (in brother shaggi voice thwnk you)

You go dey do Evan Bourne finisher? This one grin grin

Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by headbasher96(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
tarantino1:

You go dey do Evan Bourne finisher? This one grin grin
i tell u that finisher sweet but e risky
Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by Wonderboy01(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
headbasher96:
i tell u that finisher sweet but e risky
cool
Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by Wonderboy01(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Am safe guyz grin grin pls don't try it at home

The boy is very Okay now ,,, nothing wey "ABONIKI BALM" no fit do ..... I used all my savings to buy him biscuit and chocolate b4 his daddy comes back ,

So am cool but d finishing dey do me totori grin e be like make I try am again but DEVIL na bastard angry
Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by Truvelisback(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
I can't stop laughing. Is this a kind of comedy skit or what?

Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
bjtinz:

People no go hear.

Na so while in secondary school, my friend do me 'clothsline'. Meeen I almost fainted from the impact and had trouble breathing for a while. cry
You should not have run into his strechout hand nah
Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by Shellsploit: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Op na real mad man...
see comments from my fellow nairalands grin grin grin grin grin
here no be where dem they seek for advice
Re: I Used The Stone Cold Neck Breaker On My Employee 6yrs Old Son :help !!! by Wonderboy01(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
Op na real mad man...
see comments from my fellow nairalands grin grin grin grin grin
here no be where dem they seek for advice
u too , u see d kind advice wey dem dey give me ba

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Country's 'dumbest Criminal' Who Has Been On The Run For Years / Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death During A Fight In Edo State / Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.